2020-06-24 17:02:39

I looked at the translation dictionary. The shining herb is also supposed to rejuvenate monsters.
By the way, I partially edited the google document that is supposed to be the public translation dictionary.
Any tips on how to notify the game about my changes so that it can update the dictionaries when someone runs the game?
The sheet seems to autosave when you make changes, so I don't think it's a problem of saving.

2020-06-24 23:58:57

@mara, it may update in the next game update.
Spoilers ahead:
I managed to get the jukebox but, do you really have a monster with 100% of popularity?

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2020-06-25 05:00:31

I have a legendary monster called Ciara. With her, i got 100% popularity. she's very good in flag race
I have also a Bear and a Misty with 100% of Popularity
Misty is the first creature that i breeded and trained when i started the game, and she was very good. so i always have a female Misty in the ibernation room and train one sometimes
I love her more than the Ciara monster, wich is good i said

Regards,
The all almighty Alolan Ninetales!

2020-06-25 17:29:07

Thanks for the info about the dictionary, but before I continue my works, I need to contact Morokuma.
I didn't know I had to enable screenreader support on my google account settings.
Without knowing anything, I changed the content of some japanese cells into a polish character ż.
Now I need the original Japanese content before the next update.
Or, if there's another way to retrieve the content without contacting Morokuma, I would be gratefull to know it.

2020-06-26 00:54:24

GatitoLindo wrote:

I have a legendary monster called Ciara. With her, i got 100% popularity. she's very good in flag race
I have also a Bear and a Misty with 100% of Popularity
Misty is the first creature that i breeded and trained when i started the game, and she was very good. so i always have a female Misty in the ibernation room and train one sometimes
I love her more than the Ciara monster, wich is good i said

How did you get a bear on this game? yikes Also, where can i get the exact names of the sfx in the game? I want to try a special mode with special sounds.

2020-06-26 01:02:12

Can anyone tell me how I can get a Grims? I had one and it ran away, then came back then promptly died. I've never been able to get another one back. It was a damn good creature.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-06-26 14:20:18

@1006 did you got it randomly?

2020-06-26 14:31:58

Bear hint:
Have a monster that has an s4 rank in all competitions. Now, a new competition will appear. You need to win it.

About sound modding:

1. Search the readme for the text "replacement of sound".

2. Find an url. You need to copy it into your address bar. This will download a zip file.

3. Extract the zip file.

4. Now, if you are running a portable version of the game, create a folder named sound in the game's main directory. Otherwise, the folder with the same name has to be placed in the gamedata directory.

5. Now, place the sounds you want to modify and name them correctly. Ignore the midi directory, just place .ogg sounds. Ready!

Hope I helped.

2020-06-26 14:52:01

Thanks! I'll try your sound modification method, but wait! It'll be hard to grow a monster with s4 rank in the 4 competitions.

2020-06-26 15:31:14

I seriously cant remember what filetype i used to get the grims. Lord I want it back

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-06-26 16:42:20

Wanna have a test mod to see how the sound modding works?
For now, the music, coliseum, flag race and contest are changed, as well as some basic sounds.
But I suddenly ran out of ideas, so if I shared the mod as it is now, you would give me some suggestions.
What do you think about it?

2020-06-26 23:34:10

mara wrote:

Wanna have a test mod to see how the sound modding works?
For now, the music, coliseum, flag race and contest are changed, as well as some basic sounds.
But I suddenly ran out of ideas, so if I shared the mod as it is now, you would give me some suggestions.
What do you think about it?

Sure, i can give you some ideas if you wish.

2020-06-27 01:29:00

Right, but since it's night in my timezone, I'll upload it after I wake up.

2020-06-27 11:23:27

Alright.
Click here to download the mod for breed memorial.
The mod is ready to be used. Just put the sound folder into the correct directory and it will work.
Have fur!

2020-06-27 16:43:34

mara wrote:

Alright.
Click here to download the mod for breed memorial.
The mod is ready to be used. Just put the sound folder into the correct directory and it will work.
Have fur!

Ok, here's little suggestions here:
1: I think the birthday and the rest theme are a bit long for what it is.
2: I'd use a sell phone or a videogame logo instead of the cp one, but that's just me.
3: About the menu sounds, there are tons of them in different videogames and crazy party sfx are the most used. Again, that's just me.
4: For competitions ranks, i think the mario kart starting race sounds should do the job.
Otherwise, you have cool ideas for bgms.

2020-06-27 19:36:35

Hi
I'm working in a private mod but if someone is interested i can give it. it doesn't change sounds, it just change music. right now i've changed the music tracks of the 4 competitions only.
so wen it's finished, if someone's interested i can give it. but, not sure if i'm going to finish it, the in game tracks are very cool.
The mod is focused in  the Super Mario Galaxy series, Super Mario 3D World, and maybe i'll add more if i decide to continue it

Regards,

2020-06-27 19:53:06

Sorry for double posting, but I also want to demo you something
I was checking the midy folder and  these are all the in game music. i had currently an sf2 that's very cool and... wow
So, some dais ago I decided to compose music for this game, at least one.
you can use it  if you want, but please give me the credit of it.
it was made with the vasic QWS, but it still sounds cool. you can hear one of the winter  music tracks also.
so, you can download it below
Download the mp3 here, Wetransfer Link
hope you like it, it wasn't even edit

Regards,

2020-06-27 23:01:40

GatitoLindo wrote:

Sorry for double posting, but I also want to demo you something
I was checking the midy folder and  these are all the in game music. i had currently an sf2 that's very cool and... wow
So, some dais ago I decided to compose music for this game, at least one.
you can use it  if you want, but please give me the credit of it.
it was made with the vasic QWS, but it still sounds cool. you can hear one of the winter  music tracks also.
so, you can download it below
Download the mp3 here, Wetransfer Link
hope you like it, it wasn't even edit

Hey, nice job! I think this kind of music would be good for marathon or flag race. I'm interested to test your mario musics for the game, i also like mario galaxy and sm3d world.

2020-06-28 02:12:48

Sorry for double posting once again.
To unlock the reem, you need a special item.

2020-06-28 21:40:34

>1001
The current "Breed Memorial" does not have a function to automatically download the published translation dictionary.
The edited translation dictionary will be reflected in the next update.

>1004
I just restored the Japanese content. We also repaired a missing English content in one location. The public translation dictionary is up to date.

2020-06-29 10:41:32

Please add possibility to change breeder name.

meow meow.

2020-06-29 18:11:47

Thank you for fixing the translation dictionary. I don't feel like translating the beginning scenes right now. I think the most important things are already done.
About my mod: the music tracks vere intended to be longer, because the monster must actually rest and birthday, as in real life, happens once a year.

2020-07-01 03:08:25 (edited by grekko 2020-07-01 03:11:19)

Ok, so I got a shining herb, I saved a backup of my save file to test it, and at last, I am... disapointed
I managed to get it with my last bit of strengt, I don't  know how the hell the monster didn't died.
The case it that it is just a bit more efective than the golden herb and no more.
From Lastly to just the old age, not even to the adult period
I don't know if you can use more than a shining herb to a monster, unlike the golden herbs. if you can give the monster more than one shining herb, my disapointment will go

Regards,

2020-07-02 00:15:54

I got a golden seed, i wonder when can i use it...

2020-07-02 12:23:56

The golden seed is to fusion.

meow meow.