2020-06-25 09:27:34

at 96, wow, how toxic, you know you can't just run  around in posts  and talk like that about others, check your facts before speaking out loud

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-06-25 13:30:15

people, instead of all the shitty, unbalanced clones, you can try bloodstorm, yeah, it has it's own problems but it's getting polished everyday, I opened their game after 30 days and they completely surprised me, at least they haven't introduced over powered paid items. and they're doing a pretty good job with balancing the game instead of throwing random weapons.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-06-25 17:03:30

It's been said before but I find it really concerning how toxic and vitriolic all of these discussions become. I'm a lurker and don't even have a proper PC so can't play these. However, if you're resorting to hurling insults or insulting someone based on personal knowledge or things they can't control, that's not it. I know that a lot of people on this forum are in their teens or younger and I'm not trying to be that person who goes off about the danger of the internet etc (I spent most of my time from aged 11 onwards online). Just be careful about what you say and how you say it. It's so sad to see these discussions snowballing and resulting in genuine upset or harmful things being said.

That's all. Going to go back to watching from the sidelines now. Stay safe all.

2020-06-25 18:38:56

I actually got confused and i am even ready to apologize, unlike some people here from what I can see. It's funny that they would attack me and not the people who create dramas and useless discussions. I just wanted to say how I am disgusted by this community, and that's it. Thanks, and sory Jaidon.

I choose to be happy

2020-06-25 18:46:02

@DJsenter, I owe you an apology as well. I was just annoyed at the fact that you called out Jayde, when you were refurring to me. Now though, hopefully this will be a teaching lesson that you should do some factchecking before you make claims like in 96, because you may offend some people. Also I was pretty out of line in 97 for calling your comprehension skills into question. That being said though, you should reaally make sure you're talking about the right person.

And I would also be on the OP's ass if he wasn't banned though

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-06-25 19:24:19

Yeah, I mean I got confused, and that's what happened, and I can imagine that you might have got annoyed by it, and I would be too tbh. However the main point I was trying to put across is that Jayde did give me a moderation warning for speaking my mind on one thing and using a minor insults, however, he doesn't seem to want to pay attention to such drama causing topics and this is what hurts lol

I choose to be happy

2020-06-25 21:12:23

I wonder why this topik still open,
as it not making any sence
as an other topik was closed instantly yesterday after the and other clone game sharing
so
good job