2020-06-24 12:18:09

Hey
Anyone know how to get the announcer in the steam version of the game? I saw it on itch.io and this should be cool

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-06-24 12:21:13

We'll have to wait until the 29th to get both DLC's on Steam.

2020-06-24 12:50:04

both?

2020-06-24 20:28:02

don't they have ny preview of this announcer? I'm so excited

2020-06-25 23:49:07

Hey everybody
seems that from hte last update, everytime I bump in the walls, i get a bunch of dmg, like a ton. This totally wrecked my way of completing stealth missions and barrier,s since everytime a barrior or robot would pop up, i would just stick by the walls and avoid it alltogether. now i'm not sure how steering works anymore and how to not keep hitting the robots. it's quite frustratingthanks in advance!

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2020-06-26 03:42:23

Its probably been asked already, but can anyone tell me how much does this cost in USD? Thanks.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-06-26 07:38:28

I think it's on sale right now (at least on itch.io). It's ridiculously low.

2020-07-06 01:17:17

hi.
The dlc for sequence storm is now out, but do you guys know where the new storry missions are? It is 6 new missions, but I do not know where they are

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-07-06 01:50:14

They start below the mission called Borked, it's near the start of the grid (act 1).

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2020-07-06 02:18:00

thanks

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2020-07-06 12:38:03

Question for all. Where do I go to download DLCs for this game? I'm actually just getting back into it after some time and seen changes. Thanks in advanced.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2020-07-06 14:46:25

@Jonnyboy1991, Yeah, I'm using the Steam version. Where can I grab the DLC? It hasn't showed up under the main store page, and it's not in the workshop. Keep in mind I'm still kinda new to Steam terms and features.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-07-06 17:01:20

The DLC is on the store page under the Downloadable Content for this game heading. The DLC isn't on Itch.io as of yet as he was running into issues.

2020-07-06 18:02:47 (edited by Dark 2020-07-06 18:38:26)

I have bought the dlcs and hit the button to download, but given the generalised crappiness of the steam client, I can't tell if it's downloading or not at this point.

could someone please let me know how I check if the dlcs are working once I run the game?
I bought both the expansion pack (although I've not yet got even half way through the regular game), and the announcer as well.

Btw, I stopped playing since it seemed however I tried, I just couldn't get good marks on the previous tracks, I now realise at least part of this was due to the way holds were being processed, so nice going on this one. I replayed all the previous tracks I'd finished and was doing much better, although I still haven't managed to get the bonus in welcome to demon space yet, since I'm not really sure how you avoid the other racers crashing into you.

Edit: Okay, forget the question about the dlc, given that the first thing I get when I turn the game on is a very enthusiastic announcer saying "mission mode!" methinks the download worked out alright, now all I need to do is get through the calculated risk mission without wiping out which is a rather harder proposition.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-07-06 19:24:51

It should show that stuff is downloading in your system tray for steam. Things should begin to download once you by the stuff, no need to do anything else. Everything should be good once you launch the game once everything is downloaded.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2020-07-06 19:33:18

@Jonnyboy1991, yeah, everything works out. Next time I need to do a download I'll try checking the system tray, since the main client interface is so bloody useless.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-07-06 20:30:30

So, what exactly are announcers anyway and what do they announce? Who voices the first one?

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-07-06 21:06:00

I've beaten the DLC on standard, now grinding for credits.  Looks like some of the workshop tracks are updated as well, as Grim Heart is slower now, same with Drop Down's medium mode being easier.

2020-07-06 21:40:54

Am i the only person who has never been able to play this game. I downloaded the demo a month ago, and I couldn't figure out the whole rhythm thing. I don't think rhythm games are for me. I like that it is accessible; maybe more developers will take notice.

2020-07-07 00:26:17

@743 The announcer will say things when certain menus are selected, and will comment on the race in progress. Hitting certain combo thresholds, passing or getting passed, missing a note, and succeeding or failing will all have comments.

2020-07-07 23:46:42

I had no issues installing the dlc. As soon as I had purchased it, the content started downloading automatically. I have beaten the first mission of the dlc and am on very bad demon. I don't really understand the sound for lanes.

2020-07-08 01:50:22

So I bought the soundtrack and am not sure how to get to it. Would love to have it on my iPhone, if possible.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-07-08 04:05:10

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\SEQUENCESTORM\soundtrack

2020-07-10 01:36:58

If you haven't, check out the workshop track called "Sporty!" It's a nice genre change, and is pretty fun.

2020-07-10 02:38:20

@749, thanks!

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion