2020-06-24 04:25:49 (edited by drg 2020-06-28 18:36:11)

ios:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1503150114
android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … ream.horus
description:
Build your Town You find yourself in an unknown place. Unsure of what these lands might hold, you decide it’s best to grow your settlement. Provide housing and farms for your people. Create workplaces, military facilities, and more. Recruit an Army Once settled in, eliminate threats, fight your enemies, conquer the lands, and expand your reach. Choose between different units and army compositions. Manage your Economy Keep an eye on your resources, assign your workers, and fine tune your production chains. Expand your settlements to acquire rare resources. And More... Experience a story, and learn about the inhabitants of a foreign land. Work together with a tribe of mythical shamans. Go through hardships, surprises, and fun as you progress!
the game is now fully accessible and the developer is interacting here with the name jan.cs
the new update is available on ios and android. there aren't any more unlabeled buttons, everything works perfectly

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2020-06-24 04:35:15

This looks cool. Gonna have to check it out.

2020-06-24 09:47:16

I was looking for a game like this, thank you!

2020-06-24 11:44:05

Hmm kinda like this game. Only wished some of the information was not bunched together and the appropriate buttons separated them.

2020-06-24 11:58:34

fixes for screen readers might be coming for us guys!
the developer already replied to me on reddit that he tried voiceover for the first time and might be able to improve it for future updates!
let's keep playing and giving good feedback, i've sent the link to this topic to him

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2020-06-24 12:33:09

Sweet! I wonder if we can get notification vells when a new log is available. Btw playing on android and it generally works well except for a few unlabeled images when you open the game and in the treasury screen, and the worker informations being bunched together. Having those separated by the appropriate plus and minus buttons for that group would be helpful. . I'm about to go fight the kobolds, just building up an army first.

2020-06-24 15:13:59

It would be great if sounds could be added to the gme.

2020-06-24 15:23:13

Cant wait to try it when i actually get to use my own device.

Sounds cool!

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-06-24 15:39:17

I wonder if battle descriptions could be added in a section somewhere, like x killed y, or something, since now I'm just watching the numbers of the armies drop. Otherwise I seem to be hooked on this for the moment and may consider upgrading to gold..

2020-06-24 15:52:04

i'm hooked as well! when you unlock souls you'll instantly want to upgrade, i'm sure it's worth it. i upgraded and the souls are now growing. there's a percentage, i'm just not sure what exactly it improves. i've also unlocked healers, but need rare materials to train them which i'll probably get by killing more enemies.
battles are getting intence, 150 waves of enemies are crazy, but i'm dealing with it, just takes time, but i believe sighted players die a few times as well.
in terms of improvements there would need to have a status after each next wave indeed by having a report like you described.
at least you can have an idea of what the enemy will look like by their unit type.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2020-06-24 16:24:13 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2020-06-24 16:28:37)

I wonder if unit types have weaknesses against other unit types. Also unsure of what monuments increase. At the moment I'm fighting against the elder shaman, but the army keeps retreating, and I cant tell if its theirs or mine or why and I seem to be advancing 1 stage per run when there are 60 stages and it takes me quite a bit of time to train up an army. Any way to make things go faster?

O also, I wonder if an option can be added to dismiss the message log with all the items you got while away rather than it just vanishing after a few seconds, or have it read out, since it vanishes too quickly for me to read it anyway.

2020-06-24 16:43:35

hi Kenshira! it's your units that are retreating. it happens when some people die, then you retreat automaticaly from gettimg even more outnumbered.
you probably need more attack and a bigger army overall to defeat them, since they never retreat.
i believe the monuments will allow you to build more things at the same time, i got two so far.
as for the log, on ios it shows the entire log, but it seems to scroll to the last messages everytime, so it's fine here.
as i said, i hope the dev checks the topic for all the good feedback.
warriors have a really low attack, their strong attribute is hp to protect you.
wolves are cheap and they give good attack and medium hp.
i'd wait to have as many units as you can. try to get a consistent food income, because units will require so much food.
so upgrade farms and houses and add as many as you can, but remember you also need other resources for other things.
you can know how much food you're getting by going to the top of the screen. more food will help recruit faster, especialy wolves

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2020-06-24 17:58:45

Thanks. So where does the log show on the ios version?

2020-06-24 17:59:27

This is just my sort of thing, and I'm giving it a try now.
I haven't quite got to fighting yet, since I'm waiting for resources to increase so I can build more houses and get more stuff to build armour, but I definitely like.

I do wish the treasury and worker screens worked a bit better though, and that labels and buttons weren't quite as separated, but hay, at least everything is there.

I also wish from a practical perspective the descriptions of the popups on resource building told you how much of each resource you had, since the treasury screen is a bit long winded to look up amounts on, but it's still fun, and I look forward to doing some good old slaying! big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-06-24 18:15:28

my army destroyed the underlings in one go, the heallers help so much, i got 3 of them, many archers and some wolves.
yeah, i hope the resources are better displayed in a future update, let's hope.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2020-06-24 18:20:51

I just downloaded this game, it sounds so cool. I have been reading word of the rings, and have been looking for a type of ongoing mobile fantasy game to get into, and this seems like it fits perfectly. I was going to eat lunch but who needs food when I have a new game to play LOL

Audio game king

2020-06-24 18:22:19

Sorry for the double post, but I meant Lord of the rings no word of the rings damn dictate feature

Audio game king

2020-06-24 18:25:37

Okay I'm fighting the kobolds but one thing is confusing me, I'm losing far more of my wolves than my warriors.
This seems really strange, since I thought the point of tanking units was to, well,mmmmm tank, and prevent others from getting killed, but at the moment the casualties among my wolves are far higher than those among my warriors, indeed I attacked with six of each, and lost all the wolves and only one of the warriors which was strange.
I'm now just waiting to get more food so I can recruit more wolves and go after the kobolds again.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-06-24 18:27:27

Can someone tell me how do I get stone? I'vee been looking and I havent found anything related to stone. Thanks.

_____

2020-06-24 18:32:50

one more trib defeated in one go, the gnols! plus i've discovered settlements to explore! the game is getting more interesting!
i must wait for resources to explore and find even new and rare resourses.
as for the kobolds, the warriors take more time to die becaUse they have 60 hp, so double the ammount of the wolves, but their attack is only 1 instead of 3

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2020-06-24 18:35:03

Do I have to look in a specific menu to get stone? I hit utility, and all I saw was farm. And for jobs, I only saw lumberjack, then eventually farmer.

_____

2020-06-24 18:35:21

@19 you need to assign someone to the quarry.

The reason why the warriors die less often is because their primary goal seems to be tanking. At this point, I'm just trying to make half the warriors that I have of the 2 damage classes I have of.

2020-06-24 18:40:17

OK thanks I found it. It wasnt labelled, so I missed it. That's definately one flaw there, but otherwise, the game is simple to grasp and I'm looking forward to the exploration/milatary side of this game.

_____

2020-06-24 18:45:37

how do I assign someone to the quory?

I've found stone in the place where i find wood and there's a plus and aminus symbol but pressing on blus doesn't make stone.

This game would be great with a bit more labeling.

I'm gone for real :)

2020-06-24 18:48:57

@Brad, in the workers section, the 3RD plus is to assign workers to the corey.

_____