2020-05-20 18:05:09

I think SM said that there were going to be more story missions in the future (for the new DLC and the tracks that don't have them yet).

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-05-20 22:22:31

Anyone tried Trapping haramod on challenge? I really want to beat it but can't no matter what I've tried.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2020-05-20 22:51:23

@keyIsFull I have, but haven't done well enough to answer that question.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-05-20 23:04:20

Not yet, i haven´t gotten to that level yet on challenged. I am still at act 1 at the moment. I will report back once I get to that level.

2020-05-20 23:33:27

heramod is not that hard to trap if you have the propper points in speed, and mindtap at level 4 is your best bet, that is how i beat heramod, death contract was not to hard eather

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-05-21 00:52:13

all the music in this game is awesome!

2020-05-21 01:16:08

@707 What're your favorites?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-05-21 10:44:25

personaly my favorite is the second part of death contract music, i play that level at the least 5 times a day

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-05-22 19:13:15

Hey there everyone
How can i find out where the recovery items are in hard bargain and virtual insanity? they don't virtually make tongue any sounds.

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2020-05-22 20:34:49

to get the items, when hearing f k or j, after hearing the notes, boost and try staying in the center of the track

2020-05-22 21:05:11 (edited by arceus 2020-05-22 21:05:36)

Thanks. gonna see if that works.

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2020-05-23 04:29:02

If I had to say my favorite track, it would be the Beat the Reaper Music. I love that track so much. I play that level a bunch of times. But all of the soundtrack is really good.

2020-05-23 17:17:25

A bit of a correction for getting items in some missions like virtual insanity or accidental traitor. To get the recovery items, you have to boost when either the F, J or space keys are present at the notes.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-05-26 13:01:30

Preview of the DLC is up on SMG's patrion.

2020-05-30 07:28:52

From Sequence Storm's twitter.
I'm looking for some feedback from blind users on the tutorial for the new lanes feature.  This is the first mission in the new DLC that I'm working on.  Check it out:  https://youtu.be/Mqp3Z9OVE4o

2020-05-31 04:53:22

OK so I'm trying to understand what's happening there. It says to use the steering functionality on your game controller, and I don't know what the keyboard equivalent would be. Also, it seems to auto activate hyperdrift each ttime a sequence with steering happens, or is that just manually being done? The hyperdrift sound is really quiet, a good deal quieter than usual. What happens if you don't drive in the right lane, do you just take a big bunch of dmg?

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2020-05-31 13:07:33

hi all when i run the demo it says loading and then just throws me out does thhis hap in with the full version as well?

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2020-05-31 19:06:35

I don´t understand with this new level. How can we test it out? Since he wants our feedback, i was wondering how to test it out.

2020-06-01 08:03:50

I think he meant check out the youtube video and give him feedback here or on the video itself.

2020-06-02 20:14:13

I tried to play this game using sayclip. And my question is not about the game, but about this program.
I downloaded it, launched it. And nothing happened. When I run the game, sayclip works, but it has auto-translation turned on to some other language. I can not find the program itself anywhere, there is no window for it. How do I go to its settings and change the language?

2020-06-10 12:39:59

Hi all, can any one please explain to me how does the speed boosting work? should i keep on holding it when pressing keys or when should i press it and when should i not press it? thanx

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-06-10 18:47:57

Hi! you don't need to press the key or button for speed boost since it is quite sensitive. You just need to tap the button or key you're using and that will be fine. You can use speed boost most of the time but you can use it on straight parts of the track indicated by a sound que that will be in front of you. Hope this helped some.

2020-06-11 02:22:36

I always prefer hyper drifting myself, as the boost in speed doesn't go away.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-06-15 08:52:14

Does anybody have tips how to complete the stealth missions, especially "Project Avian", I think it's called? How can I avoid the robots and keep my stealth meter up?

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-06-22 18:23:20

Hi everyone. First, really excelent game. Can someone help how to get bonus in the grid of mission level? I need to avoid bariers but seems that I am doing it wrong.

check out my instrumental music at http://ondrosik.bandcamp.com