2020-06-21 09:41:43

What is brown and smelly and sounds like a bell?
Dung!

What has that to do with site updates?
Absolutely nothing.
Why are you writing this update like a Q and A?
I don't know, and who the hell are you anyway.
I don't know either, I thought you were dark?
I am dark, so who am I talking to?
No wait, I'm dark! we can't both be dark can we?
Obviously we are both Dark, your just the silly little Q and A voice he made when he started writing this drivvle as a set of questions.
No I'm not, you are?
Why should I be anymore likely to be the fake made up dark here, I'm just as dark as you are?
Are you? what makes you think that.
Well he wrote my question first didn't he?
No he wrote my question first?
Hold on a second, since there are no punctuation marks, is either of us actually speaking at all, and if we're both dark and we're both speaking, who the hell is writing this?
Presumably dark is?

Okay this is all getting far to existential and/or schizo, so why don't we post the site updates already.
Oh yes, that is a good idea. I agree, so do I.
And me.

Updates by Dark:

Added download link for NVDA interactive fiction to descriptions of Winglulks and Winfrotz.
SoundStrider: Entry, description and links.
Doing it right: entry, description and links.
Added quick mention of craft skills to description of Erion.

Created new genre category, Rhythm action games.
Changed captain dynamite, Sequence storm, Boppit (kitchinsinc), Smack me, Doing it right, Sonic match, Boppit ultimate, Droid flip, Rhythm rage, Fast2type, Zany touch and Beatstar pro to rhythm action games category.

Fixed paragraph problem on Tube sim’s description.

Deep space dice: Entry, description and links.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-06-21 11:30:37

Hi, will tlou2 get an entry?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-06-21 11:50:43 (edited by Dark 2020-06-21 11:52:45)

That one might have to wait on pitermach I'm afraid, since I don't own a ps4, and something as major as an accessible console release deserves a decent write up.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-06-21 14:29:31

Yep, TLOU 2 is very much happening. I don't actually have  a PS4 sadly, but I was talking to Aaron about making an entry for the game, even with all of the publically available information on how it works. Then he (as in Aaron) actually bought a PS4 just to play it, so rest assured we'll be getting to it, whether that's Aaron or myself because it absolutely deserves an entry

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2020-06-21 16:58:42

Yep, that would be my issue with doing an entry too, since whilst I could probably fudge something up from generally available info, this likely deserves better.

2020-06-21 17:15:14

Wow, nice update!