2020-06-20 23:02:29

Manamon Player breaks it down quite well in post 19, and his information seems to line up with what I know as well.
Just because this isn't a ripoff of DM, doesn't mean it isn't a ripoff of BTB, which is a ripoff of Ultrapower.
Even if it couldn't be proven that the same code was being used, the unique audio would be enough.

2020-06-20 23:07:32

dispatch, we got a suspect, cloning, the popular, annoying game of all time, take care

2020-06-20 23:12:27

and proof, this thing is a clone, because there is no official website, dropbox must be too tired to handle these things.

2020-06-20 23:15:21

The only reason I didn't report this post myself is that I have no proof, and I don't want to download this questionable piece of software to my computer to get the proof. But yeah, the actions,reactions of people really speak to the fact this seems to be another dodgy code situation.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-06-21 00:11:24 (edited by rings2006 2020-06-21 00:13:23)

this is the english error ---------------------------
Mistake
---------------------------
Cheating programs detected. Uninstall these programs to be able to play
OK
i dont have any cheating programs though

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-06-21 00:32:48

check in your program files folder.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-06-21 00:55:12

didnt help i deleated the left over stuff from when i uninstalled it

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-06-21 01:36:59

As I've said before, if you're playing a clone and you know it's a clone you're a big part of the problem. So just don't play clones. Even if every single line of source code was rewritten which I doubt very much, it should probably be re-branded as something different so that we don't have this problem. Due to this game's past it's understandable to think it's a clone, because it most likely is.

2020-06-21 01:57:25

if the game finds anything to do with cheat on your computer, it asumes that you have a cheat rogram. rather stupid if you ask me.
also? official? peh! server down.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-06-21 02:02:16

I haven't even played any of these games, and the first thing I thought before reading all the posts was: clone. I tried to install it, and got this message: this program could potentially harm your computer. Running security scan...
There are viruses in this installer. File deleted, and added to Virus Destroyer.
I already reported this to the developer of Windows Jen, so all Windows Jen users won't be able to download anymore of these clones or even make them. Virus Destroyer will just delete them as soon as they're created. I never thought that I'd see something worse than the clone that I made, but I guess I just did.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2020-06-21 02:08:07

i have no cheat anything

2020-06-21 02:26:15

Why hasn’t anything been done yet

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-06-21 03:12:16 (edited by Simter 2020-06-21 03:15:06)

@35 sorry but you just made it harder for bgt developers. Congratulations for that. Bgt games are always flagged as viruses no matter what the code is, especially in setups or zip files. And yep this is indead a klone. I've seen it's source (1.0 and 3.0 which this is probably is) and even though they tried to hide it by translating the variables (unfortunately they levt out some so it was even easier to see) it is based of up. Regarding the cheat thing, it's complaining about the program files cheat folders and the cheat engile stuff in c:/users/<yourusername>/appdata/local/<anything that contains the word cheat> Unfortunately the uninstall of cheat engine doesn't remove these automatically. This is unfortunately a thing that i also saw in not kloned games and it's bad. Same for these speed hack protection things. If the game gets laggy you are a speed hacker.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-06-21 03:28:28

Wonder if that means I won't be able to play Manamon

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2020-06-21 04:10:05

Moderation:
Mikes0916, consider this an official warning. This game by all appearances is a third-generation unauthorized fork, and it just goes to support what I said in the Redspot thread a few minutes ago. Give people an inch, and they'll continue creating and recreating the things they love, passing them off as their own, and insisting come hell or high water that it really really isn't a clone this time. Unfortunately, the evidence stacks up pretty firmly against you here. As this is your third warning within a ninety-day period, you'll be receiving a ninety-day ban. If at any time we get proof that you are, in fact, Urh2006, as has been pointed out to us by several users at different times, this account's ban will be upgraded to a permanent one. If you truly are not Urh2006, then you have nothing to worry about on this front. We do not assume identity without proof.
Gaki_shonen, consider this an official warning. You were not specifically attacking a member of the forum, but your silly fictitious email contains more than enough vitriol to constitute a personal attack. Basically, you were encouraging someone else to pass a message that personally attacked someone. Just don't do it.

I'm also going to be removing the link in post 1. I will not immediately lock this thread, but if any further drama develops, I won't hesitate in changing my mind on that.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-06-21 05:17:13

i hope what needs to happen happens

2020-06-21 05:44:04

Jade, thank you for not locking this. I do believe that sometimes the mods lock threads when it’s not necessary. So I thank you for keeping it open, though it will most likely serve no purpose

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-06-21 06:03:23

@Admins. I've sent evidence that the OP is uhr 2006. What more do you need?

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-06-21 10:12:32

not this shit again, how many times is this going to happen, this is making me mad!

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-06-21 11:09:59

God, there's one thing I don't get, why the moderators of the forum don't delete this topic, since the link was deleted anyway, and don't engage in pointless discussions?
Constant battle is probably a clone, however it is very developed, and in a simple change log for every version you have at least 10 new features added, significant ones. For example. They are making money, have over 100 players daily, and they're doing good, so let's not argue about constant battle and discuss that, because it won't change shit. They have people who love it, including myself, and i have my own reasons why apat from the ones i mentioned which no one will wanna listen to, because. No one wants to look at the bigger picture. In fact, constant battle is the most developed side scroller for the blind and it has so many functions and other that it could be considered gta some war zone or gang life simulator, or what ever, because shooting is not the only way it can entertain a player. Anyway, just why not close the topic, why be so idle, moderators?

I choose to be happy

2020-06-21 12:36:02

@37, you know Virus Destroyer can be set to ask first before deleting files instead of automatically deleting them? That's the first thing that happens when you install Windows Jen, configuring Virus Destroyer. And to the person who asked about Manamon, yes you'll still be able to play it. Some games come included in the secure programs list, and both Manamons are two of them.

2020-06-21 14:45:03

Boy...what exactly are you talking about?
Seriously wondering here. That post made no sense to me whatsoever.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-06-21 15:06:39

The person who wrote post 37 said that adding this clone to Windows Jen's antivirus program would stop all BGT games from running on Windows Jen. All I was saying was that it's possible to set Virus Destroyer (the default antivirus for Windows Jen) to ask before it automatically deletes something in case it's not a virus.

2020-06-21 15:14:28 (edited by Kitsune 2020-06-21 15:15:31)

ok, I deserved that, ok, fine,
but I meant every word.
and they can't code for shit.
if they could have, they wouldn't be making clones, now would they?

2020-06-21 15:19:57

I hate the fact these people make money off this shit. I hope they run into legal trouble some day. Also 49, don't pull that card now. The only reason you got mad was because you couldn't play it yourself because of the terribly-implemented anticheat protection. If you could've played it, you probably wouldn't care it was a clone.