2020-06-10 20:30:54

Angel wrote:

What app is that?
I am sure I've missed that one.

Hi, this is a game. Very hard, but with a lot of challenge and fun.
Why u have missed it? I've released it today.

2020-06-10 21:00:33

I am not talking about this one, I've seen this and itt is great, at least the demo, I will get it for android or ios though.
I am talking the app you released in the beginning of this year.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2020-06-10 21:55:40 (edited by Kostiantyn 2020-06-10 21:56:26)

Angel wrote:

I am not talking about this one, I've seen this and itt is great, at least the demo, I will get it for android or ios though.
I am talking the app you released in the beginning of this year.

I see, u are talking about "Echoid".
This is the link:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3318 … udio-game/
I will add iOS version soon.

2020-06-11 06:49:21

This is actually fun and challenging!
Thank you!

Cristian.

2020-06-11 08:16:55

I thought of an idea for "Doing it right" earlier. I think it would be cool to have a leaderboard for Endless Mode. From the main menu, you could swipe up, or in the case of the PC version, press the up arrow, to access the leaderboardd. After completing a game in endless mode, the game could ask if you wished to submit your score to the leaderboard. You could swipe left or use Left Arrow for yes and swipe right, ur use Right Arrow, for no. Have you thought about mentioning the IOS version of the game on the Applevis website? There are users there who don't read this forum and I am sure the game would generate interest over there.

2020-06-11 09:38:31

Appleman wrote:

I thought of an idea for "Doing it right" earlier. I think it would be cool to have a leaderboard for Endless Mode. From the main menu, you could swipe up, or in the case of the PC version, press the up arrow, to access the leaderboardd. After completing a game in endless mode, the game could ask if you wished to submit your score to the leaderboard. You could swipe left or use Left Arrow for yes and swipe right, ur use Right Arrow, for no. Have you thought about mentioning the IOS version of the game on the Applevis website? There are users there who don't read this forum and I am sure the game would generate interest over there.

Good idea, thank you. I will think about it!

2020-06-21 08:35:32

Doing it right now has a page on our database Find it here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-06-21 19:33:43

Dark wrote:

Doing it right now has a page on our database Find it here.

Its a good news, thx!

2020-06-21 21:27:50

I tried to buy this game on ios, but couldn't access it. I got a file on my phone, but had no idea what to do. I couldn't understand what to do.

2020-06-22 11:31:40 (edited by Kostiantyn 2020-06-22 12:42:37)

Computergamer wrote:

I tried to buy this game on ios, but couldn't access it. I got a file on my phone, but had no idea what to do. I couldn't understand what to do.

Can you explain more detail what is a problem. You have got the game on the iphone and you can't open it?

2020-06-22 12:08:26

Hello,

The windows demo isn't working.

I start the game
I press right arrow for classic mode
Then it says "chapter 2, level 3"
And then "Oops, press right to continue, left to return to the main menu"
If I press right arrow, the music changes but otherwise it turns into an endless loop. I can never play.
It's the same if I try the endless mode.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2020-06-22 13:01:51 (edited by Kostiantyn 2020-06-22 13:02:15)

Aminiel wrote:

Hello,

The windows demo isn't working.

I start the game
I press right arrow for classic mode
Then it says "chapter 2, level 3"
And then "Oops, press right to continue, left to return to the main menu"
If I press right arrow, the music changes but otherwise it turns into an endless loop. I can never play.
It's the same if I try the endless mode.

Hello,
I have downloaded and checked the game recently, everything works well. Maybe you skip instructions accidentally or don’t follow them?
After the phrase “chapter 2, level 3”, the phrase for the level denotation sounds “left is green”. And only after it, instructions for execution begin. Don't you have it?
The same mechanism is with an Endless mode. At the beginning, a phrase indicating the level sounds, e.g.  “up is pink” and only then the instructions begin. Do you  have a level indicator phrase?

2020-06-22 13:34:37 (edited by Aminiel 2020-06-22 13:47:26)

Here's the exact phrase I hear:

Chapter 2, level3. Left is green. Right. Oops. Press right to continue. Press left, to return to the main menu.

I don't have the occasion to do anything. If I press right, another music starts and the same phrase is spoken again.

IN endless mode, it's the same, except that I get "up is pink. left" or "right is red. down" instead. But I still can't do anything.

There's no chance at all that I buy it if I can't try it out a little first.

EDIT:
I have tried to run it in compatibility mode for Windows 7, and for Windows XP SP3. It doesn't change anything.
Running it as administrator doesn't change anything either.
The size is 6 276 576 bytes

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2020-06-22 14:01:42 (edited by Kostiantyn 2020-06-22 14:03:36)

Aminiel wrote:

Here's the exact phrase I hear:

Chapter 2, level3. Left is green. Right. Oops. Press right to continue. Press left, to return to the main menu.

It's correct. I hear the same. When you hear "right" after the "Left is green" you should start play, press right button.
Right is the 1st instruction in this case.

2020-06-22 17:58:25

Well, I opened the app i had on my phone, but couldn't understand the text i got. I couldn't see any  level to start or anything.

2020-06-22 18:31:38 (edited by Garr 2020-06-22 18:34:52)

Needs headphones and works without voiceover.
Swipe left for endless and right for classic (with levels).
First ones are simple enough? Swipe the directions indicated or anywhere but no direction or repeat is same again.
Just started and it's okay smile

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2020-06-22 18:46:22

Computergamer wrote:

Well, I opened the app i had on my phone, but couldn't understand the text i got. I couldn't see any  level to start or anything.

This is an audio game. There is no information on the screen now. You should use swipe right to start normal game, and swipe left to start endless game. Look, in order to play the game you need to follow the sound instructions.
For example:
Left – swipe to the left
No left – any direction except left
and other.

2020-06-22 21:54:18

Thanks for all the info, I wasn't sure of how to start playing the game on ios. I didn't really understand I could just  swipe  right to get into Classic mode. I will download the app again and try it out. So should I turn off voiceover Before starting?

2020-06-22 23:25:22

Can turn it off after.

Every day is a good day!

2020-06-23 00:47:06

Ok, i am on chapter 2 level 2 i Think. I don't understand what to do when i get the instruction saying green.

2020-06-23 02:08:58

Directions may now be colors?
I haven't really sat down with this yet.

Every day is a good day!

2020-06-23 04:35:57

A bit off topic, but is Rotatica accessible?

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2020-06-23 08:01:30 (edited by Kostiantyn 2020-06-23 08:02:31)

Computergamer wrote:

Ok, i am on chapter 2 level 2 i Think. I don't understand what to do when i get the instruction saying green.

Are you playing without headphones?
Green is a level marker. And there was information about it. Green = left.

2020-06-23 08:02:19

Garr wrote:

Directions may now be colors?
I haven't really sat down with this yet.

There are many instructions. Colors, sounds etc.

2020-06-23 08:04:15

rwbeardjr wrote:

A bit off topic, but is Rotatica accessible?

Yes, it is accessible. But Rotatica is not an audio game. It's just my 1st game.