Here's a short haiku.
Introducing the updates.
To the site this week.

Wait just one minute?
How in Bashō's name can you:
Have a short Haiku?

Updates by Dark.
Deleted entry for Prometheus.
Added a note that the linux version of code 7 is inaccessible, plus slightly cleaned up description.

Updates by Pitermach:
Expanded description for dreamland.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-06-07 14:20:07

Why delete promethius when it just came back? lol

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2020-06-07 15:29:31

Because some trigger happy admins decided to ban it.

2020-06-07 18:42:17

More accurately, it's based on Cosmos so it has been banned in compliance with stricter regulations on unauthorized forks.

2020-06-08 01:12:58

hey there.
i was looking through the archive. this game:
https://www.audiogames.net/db.php?id=Lost
was not written by dan. I ported it from the great escape myself. I'm planning a whole new port of it in C (rather than BGT) and completely self-voicing but for now you have this.  Can you update this in the database?  Thanks!

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2020-06-08 04:10:54

@Harrielst, i admit with lost, Hack and Gotcha I wasn't entirely sure what to put the developer as, since I don't know how much of the games is original,and  how much your code.

I went with putting DanZ as the developer since that's what they're listed as on the audiogames archive:
see this page, howeverr if you'd like to let me know what you want the developer listed as, DanZ, Harrielst with DanZ, Harrielst, or your actual name, it'd be easy enough to fix them.

Actually, I rather like Lost, it reminds me of a great old bbc micro game called the devil's kingdom, where you need to go along a world map to try and get home, and occasionally the devils minions would turn up to hassle you with random minigames or challenges, people like Donald the demon dice thrower, who would challenge you to roll more than he does, Benny's barbs, where you'd have to dodge oncoming spikes, and Lenny lightning who would just say "wait and hope", and then fill the screen with random lightning that you had to wait and see if it hit you or not.

A new improved version with more minigames etc would be pretty awesome.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-06-16 11:13:32

May I ask how is Prometheus based on another game if it's been there before that particular game? Also, it's not really based off of it, but there are the same activities in almost every space game I've played. If I, though, by any chance have said something inappropriately, then I'm sorry but I don't see a reason to delete Prometheus, because it's up and running.

Beware! If you know me it will be mischief around. I want my peace, your peace and our happiness.
YES(Youth Exchange&study) alumni 2016-2017
Follow. ME.

2020-06-16 14:46:46

Uh, cosmos was around long long before prometheus was even thought of. Do your research.

2020-06-17 17:40:28

haily_merry wrote:

Uh, cosmos was around long long before prometheus was even thought of. Do your research.

LMAO, the same person who was just attempting to disprove the idea that Prometheus might be an unauthorized fork of Cosmos is telling people to do their research.  hilarious.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.