2020-04-18 19:56:35

That reminds me, can you please put in the nuke power up? It wouldn’t be call of duty zombies without it.

2020-04-18 22:22:04

Yeah, I agree. /if you would like a full list of jingles of teh powers like QR, juganog, speed cola, and so on, their is a Youtube video of every single jingle that they have.

2020-05-18 08:52:05

Hi.
Can Manuel fix the password reset issue? I pmed him a long time ago but he hasn't responded.
Thanks!

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-05-20 07:09:46

Well he might not respond because, well. not sure.

2020-05-20 07:11:40

I mean, I like this game and all, but at least fix the reset password thing.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-05-20 08:08:57

Erick wrote:

Well he might not respond because, well. not sure.

Properly because he is busy? smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-05-20 08:52:45

do i hope an update comes out for htis game? yes i do. Do i think an update will come out for this game? no. Why do i think an update won't come out for this game? Because he said that there was map updates that came with the last update he did, but nothing as far as i know. He hasn't said anything on this topic, he hasn't said anything to the people i know have asked them, so he's either working on this update and having a life so much he forgot to tell us, or he's dead, lol. Ok, he's probably not dead, but, hmm.

2020-06-03 07:12:43

I emailed him and got no response. Just wow.

2020-06-03 14:59:05

there are no updates because we just wont deserve, each time I connect I find that the only connected person is me, so if no one connects why do he release in update
next time please dont say anything if it go's down again

2020-06-03 18:41:01

yeah firs there was so much hope for this and now no of you play it. fucking crap.

2020-06-03 19:08:51

yeah, well no one connects because why connect? its swamp without missions and its just kill kill kill, with no reward. sure theres a  scoardboard but what for? swamp had levels and missions and each level gave you a new map you could go explore until level 60, but then you could get/give items, get armor from warehouse missions, get new weapons from those maps to make your life easier. and then, if you f oud enough loot you would get titles that got you new weapons, and recognition. On top of warehouse missions you could go into maps for just you and a friend to explore, or missions like capture the flag and last man standing, or even seeing who has the best accuracy with the sniper mission (forget what its called). Point is, this game would of been better if it had more to bring to the table lik emissions, or more than 6 weapons with 2 of those being used all the time, and one giving you a garunteed win (ak470 and the other being cx75 (for the instakill perk) and the sword only being useful till level 5 or so. like, we have no grenades to take out hords, or silent crossbows to possible hit zombies from further and maybe them not knowing where they are if a system like that came into play, or critical  hit system (there might be one and i just haven't noticed it so please, proove me wrong), or heck, snipers for making a lot of noise but taking out a zombie from across the map, or at least the area you can access, or even through doors if you have them activated. you know, that kind of thing. Do i want things to happen with the game, yes. so i think they will happen, no. I'm sure like every other audio game dev he's lost motivation because no one is playing, and why would they not? i mean, it was so popular and now its dead. But i sware, this is the one thing that  alot of devs understand and i'm not sure if its just cause they don't think through it enough, or they don't think it'll work, or they get too caught up in there emotions, i don't know. But if you release updates enough, keep things fresh, and hell even interact more other than yeah, i'm finding out what is causing this bug, I'll fix it! and then going silent once its all fixed and work arounds were found, then people will play. having a good dev and a constant stream of either updates or interaction, or in-game events like prizes for who gets the highest on a localized reigon based score board for a certain like who can get the highest round in a day, or who can get the most kills in the week, or whatever. That kind of thing will keep you wanting to play and keep your game active. Take titan conquest for example. It gets a steddy new streamo f around 80 players a day, and other than some youTubers making videos on it, it has a fwe things a lot of games here don't. a dev who interacts, events for people to participate in, stream of updates, and  you can even help test as well as other perks for $5 per month by paying for a subscription. Sure that means test is behind  a pay wall, however you can't let too many people see the new things int he game and then the actual game gets, borring sense nothing carries over betweenthem unless test gets refreshed.

2020-06-03 19:31:56

@TheTrueSwampGamer I sorta agree with you on the modivation thing, but:
1. He's got a life and important things to do too. It's not like "Hey come here and make some new updates right now or I won't play your game!" Games aren't like super important, sure right now I'd play swamp over this, but let's wait a bit more and if he hasn't said something in a few months, contact him.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2020-06-03 20:15:05

no but i am sure when there were from 40 to 60 players online he had much more motivation to develop it than now.

2020-06-03 21:04:07

ok, i'll say this with out bothering to regret it later
I wish the dev takes it down from here and only hoste the server for that rushin cumpiny that paid for him since the current english game is a waist of munny, no one is playing...

2020-06-07 22:27:41

No, I like to play it some times, but no aal the time, it is a cool game but maybe if there are finantial problems he could make custom servers.

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2020-06-08 03:23:45

if there were more people to play with and there was more things dude i would love to play it, and i feel like if you want more motivation then don't be lazy and work on it, get peopel to want to play, then you have people playing and then maybe you'll have more motivation  to keep going. And yeah, sure, he has a life and things, but that last update was a few months ago, and if we do get an update in a few months it might as well be swamp before aprone went on a year and a half hiadous

2020-07-13 18:25:13

I just got an update that he’s working on a voice chat feature. I’m going to push this topic up, because I just wanted to tell you guys that. He actually responded on Twitter, only wants to me.

2020-07-13 18:50:49

Nice, who wants to play?

meow meow.

2020-07-13 19:32:55

voice chat on undead assault? wow cool!

2020-07-13 19:45:08

he should add missions.

2020-07-13 19:50:39

It would be fun

urior wrote:

he should add missions.

meow meow.

2020-07-13 19:51:36

I don't agree with urh here

2020-07-13 22:38:24

He should add all of the purkicollar jingles found in the actual game. That’s what I think he should do. I looked them all up, and they are very very useful.

2020-07-13 22:49:16

yeah

2020-07-13 23:01:53

agreed.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.