2020-05-30 13:09:07

hello.
I have a question about a sbyw.
before question start, I hope this kind of question is not against forum rules.
I downloaded a sbyw and found a server hosting program.
can I play alone using this program?
if I can, can you please give me tips about it?
once again, if   this kind of question made developer angry, i really apologize.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-05-30 13:25:10

Yeah you can play on a custom server.
Just make sure that you connect to localhost, etc

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-05-30 14:48:55

I tried that but it keep says server unreachable.
what should I do?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-05-30 14:56:18

1, open the server.exe file
2, open the game
3, go to preferences> current server is, press enter on that, in the textfield, type in localhost, and press enter. after that, try creating a account.

2020-05-30 15:05:37 (edited by necrozma 2020-05-30 15:11:25)

ok. I successfully connected but, I got a following error.
Call stack size: 2

File: C:\Users\mason\Dropbox\!!!Ultrons\!SBYW\4.0.0\server\server.bgt
Line: 1803 (1)
Function: void mainloop(int = - 1)

Line: 160 (1)
Function: void main()

what happened?
also, I cannot move or chat...

2020-05-30 15:12:08

it is a runtime, you must ask one of the devs for help.

2020-05-30 15:20:29

I sent a email to mason.
hope he check the email and answer me...

2020-05-31 10:30:45

sorry for double plsting but, if mason see this topic, please reply me.

2020-05-31 23:25:55

Hi,

I'm not sure why this problem would be happening. Did you create your account and make it admin, and this happened after that?

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-06-01 00:47:13

i just created account and logged in, then i knew that i forgot to make me admi after that runtime error, and i mae my account admin but, the error keep happens.

2020-06-01 03:26:54

Hmm ... That's weird. Although that code is a mess and I haven't touched it in a long time, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to figure out wtf it's doing.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-06-01 05:01:09

@mason, let me run server.exe to admin and post here. ok?

2020-06-01 06:13:27

hi. I tried to use this on admin, but I got this error.
Call stack size: 2

Line: 1803 (1)
Function: void mainloop(int = - 1)

Line: 160 (1)
Function: void main()
and it says index out of bounds... very strange.

2020-06-30 03:04:07

Sorry for pushing this one back up, but i have exactly the same problem. What is notable is that, when the server was newly released and you downloaded it had a main.map file and also when ran created some other files, it no longere does that. Maybe it tries to parse files which are not existing or something like that.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2020-06-30 09:28:48

And the server program is wery unstable.

meow meow.

2020-06-30 17:56:37

I honestly do not even recommend using the server application. It constantly crashes and the main server will have 4 more months of uptime. Remember that as of now, third-party servers do not receive updates until otherwise stated

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-06-30 22:39:52

@16 4 months of uptime, did i miss something? Also it was pritty stable at the end for me, and i even made a custom down checker that i was willing to share but forgot it unfortunately that worked out pritty well.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber