2020-05-31 12:44:36 (edited by Dark 2020-06-02 22:45:40)

Yo dudes! we have some totally radical sight updates that are going to totally blow your mind in like totally far out ways!
It's like totally awesome!

and why am I totally talking like a bad eighties serfer dude? You know dude! I totally don't know!
And why everyone has to totally repeat the word totally a totally bogus amount of totally times?

i don't know that either!
Updates by Dark:

Pitchblack, audio pong: Expanded description to reflect updates in the new version.

Deathmatch project alpha: Added download link and link to audiogames archive.
Rewrote descriptions for both deathmatch project alpha, and deathmatch a new beginning, including some history about Deathmatch a new beginning and note that audiogames archive is looking for server code.

Miriani: Added link to Vipmud soundppack and explanation under additional resources.

Space wave race: entry and description.

Updates by Pitermach:
Dreamland: entry and description.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-05-31 14:14:25

Ahem dark, you might have set the dials on the tardis wrong again, today is the 31st lmao.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2020-05-31 17:03:59 (edited by Dark 2020-05-31 17:06:06)

mastodont, I don't know what your talking about. I clearly wrote the 31st of May on the above post, I never get the wrong date, in my tardis or out of it.
Look, it says the 31st of May right up there, I mean, it's not as if I'd go and edit my mistake after you pointed it out to me and then pretend that I never made a mistake at all.
Not that there was a mistake of course, since I don't make mistakes, so would never have to edit them out, so why are we talking about mistakes anyway? big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-05-31 17:57:08

Dark is a linguist.

2020-06-02 16:19:37

just a question, is it normal to end a date that ends in a 1 with a "th" in Britian, in America, we uses an "ST."

2020-06-02 20:07:26

no it's not. it's a mistake.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-06-02 22:47:08

What mistake, I see no mistake here big_smile.

Btw, blaim realspeak for this one, since even when I changed the 3 0 to 3 1, it reported it as the thirty first of may and didn't read the extr th, which I forgot I'd written.