2020-05-23 14:11:41

Just now, I was playing the manamon 1 game, and I arrived at the Avalete cemetery.
Here, if from the gate you go to the east wall, take a step to the left, and go up by pressing the enter key, you will find, 1000000 gold.
Yes, I know, it's unbelievable, but I'm amazed too.
I can't believe it, please tell me if it's true for you, it does for me!
ok, good day / night!

Big big regards, Emanuel Ion Productions!

2020-05-23 15:12:43

This is not a thing.
Yes, I checked.
Please stop spreading misinformation.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2020-05-23 15:24:50

Can you explain the path you took a bit better, please?

2020-05-23 15:24:52

it's 1000, not one million. I also checked.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-05-23 18:34:27

I had a dream like this last night. But mine didn't take place in Manamon. smile

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-05-23 19:10:43

I'm fairly certain 1 million gold is not a thing to be found in Manamon or any other VGStorm game, for that matter. Such a find would likely come with the drawback of buyable items costing several times what they normally would, or the hp of all playable characters being permanently set to 1 or something equally silly or ridiculous. Congratulations, though. You got people to read and even respond to this post, so I guess there's that.

2020-05-23 19:20:05

yes, yes true. This is fake news. He's teaming up with the media.

2020-05-23 19:33:43

Nice attempt at trolling, dude. There are hardly any gold sinks in Manamon 1, hardly anything in the postgame would actually require that much. That being said, even Manamon 2 doesn't have any million gold encounters unless you
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
beat Pierre, get 1500000 gold, donate 1000000 to the local marketplace in Suli, then put 500000 in the bank for interest if you want my advice, because you will then need to grind 1500000 gold for the highest master scroll.

2020-05-23 20:03:13

Did you know that when you unlock every single minigame and every card in Crazy Party, collect five million gems and then delete your safe data, you'll get Papa Sangre 1 and 2 for PC?

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-05-23 20:13:12

God damn it dude, that's not fair - what about Nightjar and Audio Defense? Lol.

2020-05-23 22:00:41

Oh, there’s some gold where he said there was; it’s just 1,000 though. just follow his directions and it should turn up.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-05-23 22:02:21

Oh yeah, it's 1000 alright, just not the best game to pull a fast one like this on considering there is a very fine walkthrough on this that probably has this taken care of.

2020-05-23 22:17:08

i fucking hate how this guy spredds false info and then people fucking believe him, hihihi.
i knew the first second that was not real, haha.

2020-05-24 10:14:06

Nightjar and Audio Defence are DLC's. You get them by completing above steps five times in a row and yelling eureka into your microphone.

2020-05-24 18:50:22

@targor, I tried that, and it didn't work. I wonder why? All that happened was my mother yelling at me because I was yelling. Yell-seption. No, really, the way I got the DLCs was I played the French version of AudioWizards on PancakeOS up to level 27 in the DLC for AZ. On complletion of that, a dialogue in my HyperViser headset popped up asking if I wanted to add the games to my Microsoft Store cart. Long story short, I have both of the other games as DLC for Minecraft Java Edition and i can play them floorlessly.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-05-24 20:58:27

Floorlessly. So that would be minecraft 0g edition?

2020-05-24 21:32:41

@jack, Obviously! What else?

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-05-25 01:14:10

please report this guy and ban this guy. i really hate this kind of thing. the forum is not for fake informations.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-05-25 10:31:59

I think @18 was very excited about the 1 million. smile

2020-05-25 10:43:46

do you know that you can get a milion gold in manamon? heare is how. get a lionatar,  level it untill it's level 80. if not 90 and just destroy the master stadium over and over. also give it a golden medal. the master stadium can be set to normal. the point is to get alot of gold this way but to not spend it on items.

2020-05-27 05:48:49

Helo I find 5000000 gold in manamon 2. Find a wiscow and try to breed with it. Then post about it on audiogames forums. Ask Ivan, he found first.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2020-05-27 07:12:01

@20: To anyone to actually has the spare time to take that advice seriously, don't be surprised if your game's protagonist loses his liver. The character will probably be old enough to drink by the time he gets a million gold in manamon 1, and would probably become self-awar and spend the it all on a good supply of long-island iced teas after being driven insane by that amount of grinding in Manamon 1. Lol!