2020-05-22 20:52:52

hi, so, i'm making a truck driver and neads suggestions
the very old car panning sound methid is not cool, so I nead a replasement to it, how is moving/stearing workes with out it

also I nead a methid to se the map in audio so the player can se the map and know where to go for the destenation, I could not get a good sulootion to both of those, and I hope you liked the idea and i'm waiting for your suggestions

2020-05-22 21:02:11

I can´t help you with the making of the game but I support the project at 100%.

2020-05-22 21:37:07

hey, I do'nt nead a coding help, but rather a help to add the micanics to be added there, since I dont want the car to pan and that old crappy stearing methid

2020-05-22 22:40:35

you could, add a mission system so it is not just driving around, kinda makes it fun with missions where you deliver things from one place to another, you can add upgrades or the capability to buy better trucks, you could add it so you can transport passangers with your truck from one place to another, you should make it so you unlock things insted of just getting them at the start

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-05-22 22:47:32

yes, my plan is adding mitions

2020-05-23 00:48:09

Hmm, would you believe I wanted to do something like this? I made a plan for this already, however I lost it. Add my new skype and I'll give you ideas

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-05-23 01:54:45

@jadon, you already have my skipe... and so am I

2020-05-23 02:48:53

Ya see I got a new one. I only have adel as a mutual friend

_____

2020-05-23 03:02:27

is the new one the same one in your signichir

2020-05-23 03:44:12

Yes. The one in the bgt group

_____

2020-05-23 04:04:26

I sent ya a skipe message...

2020-05-23 04:51:04

well, missions to get stuff from one place to another, perhaps?
refueling your truck every once in a while. don't make it run out of diesel fuel like every 5 minutes, that's gonna s-not rock.
If you want the player to have some choice, have the ability to turn back around. so say I just finished getting diesel fuel from eh, a gas station. (I did really quick research and most of the information I found was vaig so it might not even be sold in gas stations big_smile) and I move on. so say my truck is almost out of fuel again, because I went afk for like an hour or something and left it on, so I could turn back, go get diesel fuel again, and go back to where I was going.
Hmm. That's enough. lol most of this stuff is probably not going to be implemented bebcause they're gonna be hard to code or something, but meh, still sending them anyway

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-05-23 05:48:21

what you can do is, create maps with some tricky curves, add objects like vehicles, and people moving around and add colision feature. don't apply the top speed 3 concepts, instead of moving our truck in our right or left ear, make radar beeps which will indicate things like, you have avoided the opsticle, you are about to crash, if you need any suggestions or help from me, you just need to give me a shout out, usually we stay on similar games.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-05-23 16:06:44 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2020-05-23 16:07:23)

Add sound sources all through out maps to make them more fleshed out.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.