2020-05-23 01:15:13

Hi! i'm Octoross again. So what do you thinnk about Octoross without a topic about manamon? haha! so please tel me your opinion about my manamon team. Here is a details:
First, a water type called Fauntozaur with a Marine Cannon equip. At level 50. Next is a pandourbit, an earth and ghost type, slow, but havve good moves and good defence, magic defence. Next is a mondeval, a magic and electric type, have a  Broomstick equip, and have a tuns of Hp, defence but his atack is just avrage. Continue here is a plant type called Junanchel. With a lot of health, strong plant atack and good defence. Next up is a shadow ice call Deciced. Avrage or above avrage health, good defence, but magic defence is rather low but it can do very strong ice atack. And finally is a standard and earth lionatar, very fast, good defence and magic defence, strong move such as EarthQuake, slash, rore and battlecry. That's my team, so if you can help me change or do anything , let me know. Goodbye and see ya.

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2020-05-23 01:34:32

This team will probably do pretty well. I'd personally replace Junanchel with Guerrerrol and Leonatar/Pandourbit with Martiagle/Fowliture. Otherwise it looks fairly good.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-05-23 01:36:52

Hmmm! but can i know the reason? what's diffence between them? thanks!

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2020-05-23 02:25:01

It's not the best idea to have two of the same type, being Leonatar and Pandourbit. Just go with one or the other.
Martiagle is seriously good (although I never set up with Hone Blades even though I know that I should), but Fly is a really good move to have in your arsenal.
Right now I'm trying to capture Talabus (I'm still over 10 levels lower than him, and the grind just isn't fun).
But yeah, my team is basically that with Guererrol and Leonatar, with Deciced being replaced by Frenrir.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-05-23 02:50:38

This team looks ok to me. My ice type is the mythical, which is  basically a fast-moving ice tank;all-around good stats and ice moves only with bite and magic lights for backup. I’m using Zeognioss as my holy screen; he gets both screens plus white lance so very useful to have around. Enchantithol is my magic type; good moves, below average speed, low defense, high magic defense. I caught an in-game Dormoinoid to use in the game; not a very impressive move set and terrible speed but good stats otherwise. I just swapped him out for a Tigrath I caught on the way to the last city. Then i have the grass and gifting type for plant and fighting coverage, and the giant electric frog for water and electric. That’s my team now, anyway. It changes somewhat depending on my mood.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-05-23 03:02:10

Is this about Manamon 1 or 2? If it's 1 then that team does look good, though you shouldn't have 2 earth types. If it's 2, try some of the new Manamon out there to see how they are.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2020-05-23 03:30:25

I know I wrote this in another thread but whatever, heh. The team that I end up using is erroir, martiagle, guerrerrol, fiendour, enchandithol, and eksponge. The only things that will give you problems with this team are misses at really dumb times, also enchandithol and fiendour are slow, so you can count on them going second and taking at least one hit just about every time at higher levels. And by dumb misses I mean something like guerrerrol going against some ice type. Guerrerrol will outspeed them all. If power kick lands, that's a one hit kill for you. Piss easy. If you miss it, you could end up blowing lots of money on healing herbs and status curing potions just to keep up with all the damage you shouldn't even be taking.