2020-05-22 14:52:15

So basically what the title says. I know of the DBZ games, wii sports, super smash bros Brawl, rhythm heaven fever. Anything else that you guys would recommend?

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-05-22 16:45:58

Hi.

Others that come to mind are.
Wii Sports resort.
Mario Power Tennis
Grand Slam tennis
Table tennis by rockstar games.
NBA Jam.
The bigs 2.
Tatsunoku VS Capcom
Mortal kombat Armageddon

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-05-22 17:01:27

@2 I have to check em out.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-05-22 18:09:43 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2020-05-22 18:42:11)

There are also castlevania judgement, pokemon battle Coliseum, samurai shodown anthology, if there are more I cant remember them now. Really love the music for samurai shodown anthology, I used to boot up the game just to listen to the soundtracks and their remixes. Tatsunoko is capcom is a good one for sure, possibly the best fighter for the wii. Think I still have my copy somewhere.

I wanna say punch-out, but I can never get past the title screen.

There are also the metal slug anthology, snk arcade classics, and wii sports but that last one is all motion based. Wii fit plus is also kinda playable.

2020-05-22 19:47:49

can you play wii sports on the wii amulator? Wii sports was my favorite game I played on the wii!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2020-05-22 20:13:01

Only ever played it on the wii.

2020-05-22 22:28:15

same, I was really good at tennis and my sighted cousins wondered how I could beat them always lol

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2020-05-22 23:10:26

We sports resort is another one. We play, megga mind, I think those are all I know that are playable.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-05-23 08:44:39

@8, don't think megamind is playable. their basically 3D platformers and there's some shooting parts.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!