2020-05-22 12:38:52

Hi all,
I'm experiencing computer general slow-down and NVDA slugishness when playing Trimps 5.3.8 with screen reader mode on Firefox latest beta. This does not happen with any version of Chrome with my save imported  and the same options selected for both saves. What's going on, why is this game slugish on Firefox but not Chrome and how can I fix this?
I may also mention that Firefox keeps on giving me the error that it is unable to download and install the update by itself, requiring me to download it manually and install it as normal. Not too bigger deal but it's odd, isn't it? Once again, any suggestions welcome.
Feel free to ask for any more related information.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-05-22 16:45:28

hi.

I can't help but I had the same issues and youtube kept stopping so I had to stop playing the game.

I'll try it on chrome and see what happens.

I'm gone for real :)

2020-05-22 20:05:42 (edited by Minionslayer 2020-05-23 00:36:56)

It's a shame. Firefox has turned into my favourite browser, in terms of design and features so it sucks that I can't use it for everything. It also seems to me that Chrome is litterally notisably faster, which again, sucks.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.