2020-05-21 13:19:21 (edited by mastodont 2020-05-21 19:40:57)

What is forsage?
On February 6, 2020, Forsage became the world's first-ever MLM / Network Marketing program to utilize a self-executing smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Smart contracts are totally decentralized and are managed by a huge network of multiple members computers. As such, there is no central authority governing the operation of this program.
Ethereum Blockchain Smart contracts cannot be modified, due to the Security and features that are built into the Blockchain.
How does forsage work?
Forsage matrix marketing can be thought of as similar to Network marketing, with a limited number of places and an unlimited number of reinvests.
In the matrix, the referral link is fixed to the person who invited you. You always follow your refferer, to each of the slots that he or she has activated.

There are two sub programs within Forsage:-
Forsage x 3 and Forsage x4
Forsage x3 has three places below you in one row.
Forsage x4 has two rows below you, with 2 places in the first row and 4 places in the second row.

When you join / register with FORSAGE, you open up both of these programs simultaneously.
Note:
There are no expiration dates for any places / slots to be occupied.
There are unlimited automatic reinvests available.
  What is a smart contract?
A Smart Contract is an agreement between two people / parties in the form of computer code. This agreement can be for anything laid down at the beginning, such as buying and selling a house, or a piece of land, or a website domain name, or many, many other things, some yet to be thought of. These contracts run on the blockchain, so they are stored on a public database and cannot be changed. The transactions that happen in a smart contract are processed by the blockchain, which means they can be sent automatically without a third party, (ie without the interuption of a fallible human being).
Smart Contracts use the simple principle of, "if you do this, then I will do that".
Simply put, smart contracts work a lot like vending machines. For example, if you drop 2 dollars into the slot of a drinks machine, then make your selection, you will get a can of soda delivered to your hands. In the Digital world, if you just drop a required amount of a cryptocurrency into the smart contract, then your house, or whatever else drops into your account or ownership. All the rules and penalties are not only pre-defined by smart contracts, but are also enforced by them.
What does all this mean for the participants in Forsage?
Well instead of a house or other purchase, we are looking at an unchangeable structure for the Forsage Matrix platform and it's payment plan. This means guaranteed payments into our Cryptocurrency wallets, in return for our actions as laid out within the terms of the Smart Contract.
The Forsage developers deployed this self-executing smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain, that exists in perpetuity and cannot be modified by any entity. This gives indefinite access to the Forsage program and enables all its members continued participation in the matrix structure and uninterrupted commission payments between the program participants.
What is the cost of getting started with forsage?
A Smart Contract is an agreement between two people / parties in the form of computer code. This agreement can be for anything laid down at the beginning, such as buying and selling a house, or a piece of land, or a website domain name, or many, many other things, some yet to be thought of. These contracts run on the blockchain, so they are stored on a public database and cannot be changed. The transactions that happen in a smart contract are processed by the blockchain, which means they can be sent automatically without a third party, (ie without the interuption of a fallible human being).
Smart Contracts use the simple principle of, "if you do this, then I will do that".
Simply put, smart contracts work a lot like vending machines. For example, if you drop 2 dollars into the slot of a drinks machine, then make your selection, you will get a can of soda delivered to your hands. In the Digital world, if you just drop a required amount of a cryptocurrency into the smart contract, then your house, or whatever else drops into your account or ownership. All the rules and penalties are not only pre-defined by smart contracts, but are also enforced by them.
What does all this mean for the participants in Forsage?
Well instead of a house or other purchase, we are looking at an unchangeable structure for the Forsage Matrix platform and it's payment plan. This means guaranteed payments into our Cryptocurrency wallets, in return for our actions as laid out within the terms of the Smart Contract.
The Forsage developers deployed this self-executing smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain, that exists in perpetuity and cannot be modified by any entity. This gives indefinite access to the Forsage program and enables all its members continued participation in the matrix structure and uninterrupted commission payments between the program participants.
Are there any fees to pay with forsage?
This is one of the many things that really appealed to me.
There are no joining or admin fees to pay when you join Forsage. What you pay when you join, entirely funds the payments within the program, as laid out. Nor are there any deductions after you have earned. You get to keep all that you earn.
Please note however, that there will always be Cryptocurrency exchange fees associated with your wallet transactions. These are nothing to do with the actual Forsage program. They are payable with any Crypto transactions and are a bit like Bank fees. They are however usually much lower than Bank fees. Don't let these small fees trouble you or slow down your activity. You will often see these fees referred to as "Gas" fees, especially with Ethereum based transactions.How do I make withdrawals?
A good question!
We have to think differently with Forsage - it is unlike anything else that many MLM or Network marketers have ever seen before. The following may suprise you:
You do not have to request withdrawals....
You do not have to wait for any program owner or "manager" to decide if and when you can have your requested withdrawal.
You do not have to wait to receive your money, period.
Anything that you earn is instantly paid into your Ethereum walllet. Its like an automated payment into your bank account.
This is why you need to use either the Metamask or the Trust wallets. Both of these wallets are coded to work seamlessly with the Forsage programs and will instantly receive anything that you earn with Forsage.
Metamask is used when you use a desktop or Laptop Computer to carry out your Forsage activities.
Trust wallet is for when you use a Tablet or a Mobile phone for your activities.

Are there any monthly payments or purchases?
No! - There are no monthly products or any requirements to buy anything and there are no monthly retention fees with Forsage.
Remember, you only ever need to pay one time out of pocket, which is currently around 15 USD to get started. Any future upgrades to higher levels, but only if you want to, as you progress through this program will come from your earnings. This very low cost business start up cost, with no ongoing fees, is the reason why well over a thousand people a day are joining Forsage.
Do I have to build a team?
No, you do not have to be a team builder in Forsage - Some people who join Forsage do not want to be recruiters. Persuading others to join your business is not for everyone.
But, with Forsage, it is possible to join at the minimum level and earn Ethereum over a period of time by something known as spillover. This means that your sponsor, or the person that introduced you to this business is him or herself busy at building this as a business. In doing this, they will introduce many people into their business, some of whom will fall into your matrix position(s). This means that you could benefit from their efforts. It can and does happen with Forsage. But, there are no guarantees.
However, everyone knows at least one other person, a colleague, friend or family member that will be interested to try this out for just 15 USD!!!
What are the steps needed to get started with forsage?
In a very quick nutshell, to start with Forsage:
• Install a Trust wallet for Mobile or Metamask wallet for Laptop
• Fund the wallet with Ethereum
• Join Forsage
• Make your payment for your starter levels
• Get your own link and share with others
• Make money!
What countries is forsage available in?
Forsage is a Decentralized Blockchain Smart Contract and without any physical boundaries.
It is available in the USA, India, Brazil, UK, Ireland, Japan, China, Germany, France, Spain, Australia - It is much easier to say that Forsage is available anywhere in the World where there is Internet access to enable you to administer your activities.
According to my Google statistics, South Africa is the number one Country in the World that searches the most for the Forsage Smart Contract opportunity, with most of the users searching with their Smart phones.
Can I see the smart contract?
The Forsage Smart Contract is totally transparent, like all activities that exist on the Ethereum Blockchain, so you can check it out for yourself.
The data is in the public domain and the Smart Contract address is here:
0x5acc84a3e955Bdd76467d3348077d003f00fFB97

If you read untill here it means you must be interested. I joined about 2 days ago and I have 2 ethereum already. The program is accessible with nvda but it takes some patience to get used to it. I recommend that you use a metamask wallet, which is completely accessible. And, last but not least, I suggest you to use my referal link since I registered through someone who has many referals, a good friend, and even if you can not get people to join you will get some spill over from time to time. This means that you can make some cash even if you don't build a team. Please join through my link and let's make some cash! https://forsage.io/i/lznhvq/
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask me, I will be happy to answer.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2020-05-21 15:50:27 (edited by jack 2020-05-21 15:53:31)

Nice, will have to check this out! It's great to see something actually legitimate in the crypto-space get posted, especially if it's accessible. Speaking of, we haven't heard much on the accessible IcyWallet wallet for raspberry pi development in a while, September 2019 to be exact when it was being stress-tested on the pi4.

2020-05-21 16:04:33

I am glad you are interested, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have and I will be happy to answer.

Stephen King

2020-05-21 16:16:14

For the rest of you, smart contracts are real business in the crypto-space, no suspicious get-rich-quick schemes here as opposed to what previous posts to this matter indicated. I assume these smart contracts have been audited and vulnerability/hack-proofed as much as possible? Tezos/xtc are, and I'd assume ethereum is given it's the most popular and widely modern crypto. And this is $15 actual US dollars straight up to get started, now 15 coins?

2020-05-21 16:22:16

yeah. in ethereum, the registration fee is 0.05 eth, about 11 bucks. Plus the gass, you get to roughly 15 bucks to start and you get a slot in each of the matrices. The hardest part is actually funding your wallet with some ethereum, you can use a dedicated site but you will have to be verified with them. Can't remember right now which one I used but they asked for a photo of my id. Seing AI did the trick nicely and I was veriffied and my wallet funded in about an hour.

Stephen King

2020-05-21 16:23:10

so is this something like Q net or what

2020-05-21 16:27:04

What is q net? I have never heard of it.

Stephen King

2020-05-21 17:34:06

Sorry. This is still an MLM.  Being a smart contract on the blockchain just means that it's more blatantly an MLM than other MLMs, but even post 1 calls it an MLM.  MLM 101 is that the runner of the MLM makes money, the earliest participants make money, the rest of us get just enough to send out referral links.  Will it harm your computer, probably not.  Will you make you $15 back, maybe but probably not.

Also post 1 is clearly cut/pasted from marketing material.

But I don't know why I bother.  Do whatever you want.  I do wish audiogames.net would ban these threads in general though.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2020-05-21 17:47:13

I wouldn't touch something like this with a ten foot pole. i  don't even understand what this is, but anything involving a blockchain goes right over my head.

2020-05-21 18:03:31

Keep in mind that this is in it's early stages, the platform was launched at the end of february and there are about 130000 registered members. It is completely transparent and doesn't necessarily rely on a company to run. Even if the developer disappears it will go on. MLM is a legit way to make money, novadays everything resembles one. You buy from someone who bought from someoneelse at a lower price and soon.
I think this has potential being in the early stages so that's why I decided to inform the community about it. Now, everyone can choose for him or herself if he is willing to join or not.
@8 why do you think such posts should be banned? It is an opportunity for everyone and it's aimed at the average user that doesn't necessarily knows development or other advanced jobs. Taking into account the discrimination and rejection we face everyday when looking for jobs it doesn't surprise me that more and more people are looking for ways to earn some side cash without being employed or relying on a monthly payment by the government.

Stephen King

2020-05-21 20:06:44

Could somebody describe this to me in non technical terms? I know a bit about what crypto is, but blockchains? who pays you? and for what? ETC.

My main interest is tech.
Follow me on twitter if you would like, my username is @stealthy153

2020-05-21 20:12:23 (edited by Ethin 2020-05-21 20:15:27)

@10, most likely because you won't earn what you put in. If I put in $30.00 its unlikely I'll get $30.00 within a reasonable amount of time. The other problems with MLMs like this are things like:

• You have to create your own competitors just to sell things and to make the entire thing work.

• There's an inherent conflict of passive vs. active income; your supposed to be selling something, but your also supposed to recruit enough people under you to make you, the recruited individuals, and the company behind the MLM a lot of money without them doing anything; in other words, the entire model can't decide on whether it wants to focus on recruiting or sales.

• As Camlorn has stated, the model has the fatal flaw of questionable profitability. As one site I found puts it, "For a business to be successful, MLM or not, its products must be marketable with sufficient profit after marketing costs to enrich the company AND its sales people. Unfortunately, for many (most?) MLM businesses, they fail this test miserably. Most MLM products are redundant (already available in traditional channels), overpriced (when compared to known national brands), have zero reputation behind it (being brand new), have insufficient profit margin to cover the company, the individual members, AND pay commission, or various combinations of the factors listed."

• There's a similarity between MLMs and pyramid schemes. Go look up Amway if you want an example of this; the FTC charged Amway with this exact charge. Though Amways Rules help this somewhat, it haunts the MLM industry even now, and MLMs (like this one) are constantly attempting to game the system, further blurring the line between MLMs and pyramid schemes.

• MLMs supposedly have cult-like indoctrination tactics they use to get new people. I won't go into depth on this one -- I don't even know if its true.

So, there you go. This is why this should be banned -- its not a safe way of earning money and only makes you look desperate. If you want to earn money, do it properly. Go freelance, for example. That's a hell of a lot safer than risking your income on something you don't even know is trustworthy. Just because something uses blockchain does in no way guarantee its trustworthy. Even if its supposedly "hack-proof" and immutable its not infallible, and there's probably a way to alter the smart contract in some way.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2020-05-21 20:13:56 (edited by Stealthy 2020-05-21 20:26:18)

Yeah, I won't be signing up for this.

My main interest is tech.
Follow me on twitter if you would like, my username is @stealthy153

2020-05-21 21:36:29

I do agree, that we should make some sort of rules for this. Mind you, I am not an expert on the topic, but I do know, that many of these trings apparently requires or encourages recruiting other people, and I'd really prefer keeping the off topic room clean of these. I don't like making sweeping statements about our whole comunity, but I have seen a tendensy of people in less comfortable financial situations, nothing wrong with that of course, but I would imagine, that it would be very tempting to post referals and so on, which of course would be logical. I would, however, like the flooding of these topics, not, to happen.

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2020-05-21 22:09:14

I, would, three.
I've stated I would wait at least six months before tossing my hat into this matter, because I do feel I hold influence as a reputable member and as a past mod before taking it to the admin panel, but I'll be watching this one closely as well.  that's two under my radar I'm super, super skeptical of in just under two months.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-05-21 22:55:46 (edited by Nocturnus 2020-05-21 22:58:27)

@mastodont, I'm sorry to bust in here like this man, but I seriously think this kind of thing is waaay beneath you.  I'm not going to shame you for being suckered in, but just think about this stuff for a minute.
1.  There’s limited information online about who’s running Forsage or how it works.  Obviously this is the biggest load of horse, because someone had to set up the concept and site and everything else associated for it to run.  Until someone steps up to claim fame for this one though, its founder is annonymous and nebulus, and its administration panel could be anyone and anywhere, which brings me to the second point I'd like to make.
2.  the official Forsage website claims the concept is generating over $1.2 million in proffit on a weekly basis.  That begs the question, if Forsage has no admin panel or founder or team heading at the top, who's making all this money?  Also, what matter of expertise do they have?  Are they skilled in cryptocurrency?  did they throw any money into the concept to get it going or kickstart it?  If not, given the lack of control there really seems to be on this platform, how can anyone even be absolutely sure they're getting proper compensation for their legwork?
3.  Let us get a bit personal because you decided to bring this up on this forum.  Would you be willing to tell us who refered you to this particular site?  I'm asking because I seriously doubt you just went googling and found this one.  I'll take three stabs and lets see if any of them ring true.  either, a, a friend or family member, b, a Facebook post, tweet or other social media outlet or, C, an advertisement that also had a referral link tied to it.  Guess what?  That's how all these pyramid schemes work.  All the real cash, the stuff you're actually using to sign up?  the real currency/  whatever it is be it dollars or euros or yen or whatever?  the stuff that makes you a member?  that is being funneled to the top!  To cash out you have to break even!
I've said it elsewhere on this forum and I'll say it again... I to wish, wish wish wish one of these would be truly beneficial and beneficialy true.  I hate being the wet blanket.  I hate being the guy who comes in here and starts trying to reason and rationalize this stuff, but all these companies could offer to pay me billions to silence my intelect and I wouldn't shut up because a marketing scheme, regardless of products or lack there of as is the case with this one, is still a marketing scheme.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-05-22 06:13:17 (edited by serrebi 2020-05-22 06:19:23)

Please ban these threads. MLM is not a job. It's a job if you don't need to recruit to make real money. I've only found 1 MLM company that could fall into that category with a good product idea. Literally 1, but I'm sure there are others, but they are probably ruined by the person who got you into it recruiting as much as they can hence the weakness of the concept. Wow is that a perfect name for it though:

2020-05-22 08:14:36

@nocturnus you maybe right, that's why I can not recruit anyone lol. I don't regret this because I got into a good referal network and I am earning some spill over from them, I got my money back plus some to spend.
Freelancing, jobs, I am tired of all this crap, of all the rejection and discrimination I face on a daily basis and I can't do anything about it. I spent 5 years of my life studying in an university and now I can't get a bloody job because I am blind. Where I live people have no idea what accessibility is or what a screen reader means. For the sighted, the blind are good only to do massages and that's where they should stay.
About freelancing jobs, most of them aren't available world wide, and the sites I have visited have various degrees of accessibility but they are average at best. I tried with freelancer.com but their site is inaccessible. Upwork, odesk, all the same inaccessible crap. If you don't have a good photo on there noone will even think of hiring you assumming you manage to quote for a job, which seems to be the most inaccessible part on all those websites. And if you send an e-mail complaining about poor accessibility it goes right to their trash can because they don't give a damn about it.

Stephen King

2020-05-22 11:50:01

There's literally hundreds of videos and documentaries on MLM out there.

Oh and as for how they recruit? Many, many ways. Post #1 is typical of it, or FB/Twitter/etc messages saying hey, be your own boss if you shill shit products and buy into a dream. This excellent John Oliver video for instance explains it and is very entertaining to boot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6MwGeOm8iI

Swap Herbalife or whatever MLM for Forsage and it still fits flawlessly

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2020-05-22 12:57:01

Hi.

Lol, I love the video and the host, never heard of that guy before.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-05-22 13:39:16

but honeygain is cool i am earning pretty quickly onse i get the painment i will post the thing here

2020-05-22 16:14:56

Honeygain is worse. Who knows what they're actually using that spare data for, and how much you wanna bet they aren't as privacy-focused as they say? SEO buzzwords are a real thing, you know, and Blockchain/end-to-end encryption has made its way into the snakeoil sales pitch departments, I mean, look at Zoom before the pretty much released under duress version 5 update.