2020-05-21 22:23:18 (edited by hamad_alqasar 2020-05-31 20:51:55)

Hi all, I am here to share the 3dYW with you.
Three dimensional, Your World, or 3dYW, is a 3D building game, in which your task is to build and try out maps using various available surfaces, ambience's, and walls. If you are a player of SBYW, you will be very familiar with how this game works.
A small note, this game need a connection to play, it's not an offline mode.
You can test it from the following link,:
http://hamadqr.com/up/3dyw.zip

Have fun.

New in 0.2.6

nothing, just changed the server.

New in 0.2.5
  • +Adds the automover sound, it's beta, but you can use it like that: automoversound x y z start sound gox goy goz endsound.

• +Adds the hunger and thirst check keys , will use it soon.

• *Changed the track key from U to K.

• +Adds a new moving sound to the doors from freesound.org, thanks pool. Credits: http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/

• +Adds new music, 6/7. Thanks lolgamer.

• +Added a Debug info about your current map for the admin, Press N key to get this info.

• +You can stop tracking someone, open the tracking menu and press escape, hope that will help you.

• +Adds the ambiences, if you go away from the ambience coordinate , it should pause and resume it when you back to it. Note this is a beta and not recommended. So up to you if you need to use it or not, ambience minx maxx miny maxy minz maxz filename.ogg

• *You can't jump and walk up or down, for example in a stairs.

• *Fixes a bug that if you stuck in the wall, and if you jump, you will go to the minus.

• +You can toggle the zone interrupting or not with z Key

• +Fixed the zone system a bit, yeah no longer stuck with the old zone inside the server if you got unknown area smile

• +From now on, if you jumps and there is a wall above you, people  can hear the sound of the wall and you will be bounced down from the wall. Thanks silak

• *Fixed the rotation system, thanks Silak.

• *From now on, the zone will not updating if you cant move, like when you open the doors.

• *Changed the tracking key from the f5 to T key.

• *Recoded the hazard system a bit, should now more stable. I am sorry i am saying that with every update. I am trying do the best.

----------
Kind regards
Hamad...

Thumbs up +2

2020-05-21 23:24:01 (edited by omer 2020-05-21 23:55:56)

wooooooooops i totaly failed back there
for feuture reference, here is te unedited post for sable topic
meatbag, if you still havent fixed your save, you might ant to send it to [email protected]
they were trying to track down that issue last time i heard it
hello from 2020 by the way

Thumbs up +1

2020-05-21 23:37:29

@2 ... I think your post was not meant for this topic? big_smile

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2020-05-22 01:25:47

I have a suggestion
can you add first letter navigation to the sound_source_menu?
The sound sources are hard to move through without that.

just to clear things up: yes, rb studios is closed for now, but I'm still going to be dropping in from time to time with an error to report or a question to ask or something like this.

2020-05-22 02:11:37

I don't mean to be mean, but why should I play this game instead of sbyw? what's the difference between them? because to me, the sound the same.

I am a stupid asshold that needs to die. no joke. I hate my self. fuck you, me.

2020-05-22 02:32:32

@5, this one is in 3d, it has x,y, and z, while it misses a lot of sbyw featuirs, its stil good because it also has a featuir or 2 that are not in sbyw

alert! alert!
vyrus has detected windos
vyrus is removing it
operation completed, a thret with the name of windos OS has been deleted from your computer

2020-05-22 03:08:41 (edited by mohamed 2020-05-22 03:09:13)

@5, no one forced you to, if you don’t want to play it. just move on...

2020-05-22 04:20:54

hi all, thanks for anyone visited my topic and tested this game.

@4

thanks for this suggestion, i am trying to find way to able this feature.

----------
Kind regards
Hamad...

Thumbs up

2020-05-22 08:19:06

at7
asking for difrence is a problem?

Thumbs up

2020-05-22 09:56:51

@5, because this game is in 3d, means you can access the z access along with x and y. which will be more benificial for people to show their creativity.

allow me to speak more,
katch me on twitter
if audio games play throughs  and tutorials fascinates you then,
katch me on YouTube

2020-05-22 14:55:21

Hi.

Did you guys change the sounds? The last time I played I heard alot of familiar sounds. The mods are also coming down on copyright.

Remember this and don't you forget it.
Love is nothing more than a chemical reaction. A chemical reaction that occurs randomly.

Thumbs up

2020-05-22 15:55:25

Great game.

Wisit my website, if you are good guy.

2020-05-22 17:23:13

I can see that peapol would jump on this do to the sounds or whatev, but I like it so far, my request is to add  an easyer way  to edit/remove lines in game, also an option to adjust volume for the sound source will be nice.

Thumbs up

2020-05-22 19:58:09

you can change the source volume by the keys A and D.

2020-05-22 19:58:14

hi

@#11(Jaidon Of the Caribbean)

All my sounds i got them from the sound libraries, not from a game.

#13(JasonBlaze)

I will try to find an easy things to edit the map lines.
you can adjustthe sound sources volume with this steps:

1. in your map data, find the sound source that you need to change the volume.

2. after the .ogg , add an space and put the number for the volume you need like -20

I hope that can helps.
if you need to change the full sound sources at any map  in your client, use the A key to volume up, and the D key to volume down.
the home/end keys will change the main game volume...

----------
Kind regards
Hamad...

Thumbs up

2020-05-22 22:03:11

Hello, please add offline mode if it's possible

ice, fire, water, thunder.

Thumbs up

2020-05-23 00:35:14

Hey,

When I played it it was good, but everytime I say, 3dyw I just can stop laughing

Remember this and don't you forget it.
Love is nothing more than a chemical reaction. A chemical reaction that occurs randomly.

Thumbs up

2020-05-23 02:01:10

[email protected] sometimes I wonder when ever I post questions people like to jump on my back, but whatever, I don't care. a simple explanation would do... people.

I am a stupid asshold that needs to die. no joke. I hate my self. fuck you, me.

2020-05-23 09:09:23

well yes, it has a vertical axis as well as forward back left and right, and you can spin around.

just to clear things up: yes, rb studios is closed for now, but I'm still going to be dropping in from time to time with an error to report or a question to ask or something like this.

2020-05-24 16:37:26

The server was broken.

2020-05-25 01:27:16

is it up now?
I bet it is.

2020-05-25 01:29:05 (edited by Meatbag 2020-05-25 01:51:11)

hi, it went down again just like 30 minnits or so, the problom now is both the sirver owner and the  devare a sleap

alert! alert!
vyrus has detected windos
vyrus is removing it
operation completed, a thret with the name of windos OS has been deleted from your computer

2020-05-25 08:24:01

it's up again, sorry about this issue.

----------
Kind regards
Hamad...

Thumbs up

2020-05-25 12:59:51

Server is down. big_smile

Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with lies

Thumbs up

2020-05-25 15:52:53

yes, again unfortunately, game is good, but game breaks the server errors.
I played, and server breaks.