2020-05-21 01:17:39

Hello,
So I was playing TOC today and yesterday, having a great time on the battle of Birtain map. Though I admit, once I got 4 cruisers and 2 battleships and starded bombarding the hell out of the coastal cities... well... Things got a bit one sided. But that's besides the point.
As far as I can see, using alt y and exploration around the map I have captured all the cities on the map, but don't actually appear to have won the game?
Is this a bug in the game or am I missing something.
Many thanks!
Commander general wannabe dardar

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2020-05-21 10:39:57

what is this game, i've never heard of it and it sounds interesting?

2020-05-21 16:51:42

Hi Dardar: check the mission because probably you have other objectives to accomplish! What battle are you trying to do? I also have this game and I simply love it!

Claudio

2020-05-21 17:59:19

Hi!
How do I do that?
I was doing the battle of Britain map.
Thanks a lot

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2020-05-22 01:05:59

Doublepost:
I figured out what the problem was. There's no bug.
The enemy had a submarine which he was just casually  touring the map with. It actually took me longer to find it than it did for me to play the entire main part of the game.
Because the computer could have totally won with a submarine. totally

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2020-05-22 01:26:28

lol!

2020-05-22 07:22:22

Yeah, I remember several occasions in Toc when I was trying to hunt down that last sub or battleship or whatever, it always made me feel a bit like the evil empire big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)