2020-05-15 17:33:57

Hello.
I have a new idea.
What You will say to get an option to sort Audio games by adding to favourites.
After that, gamers can know, which game is mostly favorited
Please, could You think on this idea to add this function?
Thank You.
Marco

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2020-05-15 17:35:58

what is the point?
I mean, once you download a game, you already ahve it on yor machine and you can sort it in any folder you like...

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-05-15 20:08:35

No.
I think, that which game is mostly played or mostly favourited by blind people here.

2020-05-15 21:39:31

Actually audiogames.net already has a favoriting system. Go to any game page in the database and at the bottom of the game's description it will say who has favorited that game.

2020-05-16 15:52:06

i think he means the game rading or something  like 5 stars, 4 stars, 3  etc

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-05-16 19:12:44

black_mana wrote:

i think he means the game rading or something  like 5 stars, 4 stars, 3  etc

Yes, I thin something, like this.
I have noticed, that one site to rate games for the blind is nolonger updated and Audiogames.net has a biggest database of games for the blind.
So, due to this It will be good to sort those games by tfavorite factor, or create something here for rating, but I know, that It'll be long work to apply on every game in database.
I thought on create a specific survey or form to know, which game is mostly playable.