2020-04-21 11:25:06

small spoilers. if you have dash  trai to jump and dash at the same time. about the cave. spoilers if you are playing on normal andyou have a level 7 sword go in the lake town. go one field east, there is a houce to your north. enter it. you will find a woman. talk to her and you unlock the cave.

2020-04-21 13:39:53

hi all.
I have a question. when I place a sr.save file in the system data directorry, it just gives me a warning and closes when i try to start the game. any way to fix this

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

2020-04-21 14:20:25

Hi @724 and 727 I talked to the woman, which opened up the cave with the story in the far south of the map, but the cave near the northeast corner of the planes is still closed to me. I have completed the dungeon in the far south also.

2020-04-21 14:39:18 (edited by ficho 2020-04-21 14:48:01)

you need to go from the north gate 1 east 1 south and you will find a few houces. in one there are 2 people. one will give you a quest. that will unlock the northeastern cave.

2020-04-21 15:01:40

You're missing a house. Can't quite remember exactly which one... but there you go.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2020-04-28 20:14:43

Other than having the no hearts upgrade and the one that increases the amount of caren (karen? caron?) you get, is there any other way to grind money faster? Or maybe a better question would be what things increase bonus points? I seem to remember grinding a lot of money in order to rack up bonus points in a relatively short amount of time so that I could buy all the upgrades for each playthrough.

2020-04-28 21:40:01

I really like this game so far. AM playing on easy difficulty since it is my first time playing. The Music and voice acting is really good. I also enjoy the exploration. I have just finished the water dungeon and am going back to the temple.

2020-04-28 23:26:02

@1732, play until the city, then grind the hell out of the minigames in the dream attraction building. Smashing pots is probably the easiest way to grind karen since the other two games are basically gambles as to whether you'll succedd or fail. High-low is worth it if you pay out but if you get greedy and lose a round with high stakes, like any other gambling game, you'll regretit. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-05-01 03:21:04

Hello! I am a bit confused at the moment. I am going through the dungeon in the basement of the temple. I just got a darkness key from a chest by going up a secret staricase in basement 3. I can´t proceed since I need either a rock key or a tree key. This dungeon really makes me confused. Is there a room or way I have missed?

2020-05-01 03:56:12

On floor three, you are looking for the east room with all the warp switches. You are looking for an exit on the eastern side of that room. There are a couple of northern paths in that room which will lead you around the grid and bring you to some southern doors in that room which you couldn't access otherwise. You'll find the Rock key that way.

2020-05-01 11:40:27

Is there a way to check your objective? I haven't been playing in a while and I want to refresh my memory on where I stopped.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-05-01 12:02:41

hi. i'm stuck at after story at jaro volcano. i'm stuck at puting those 12 balls given by someone. can you guys help me? thanks

2020-05-01 13:56:42 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2020-05-01 14:01:43)

@mike-tan Several people (including me) have said it many times...
Do you Want to find it? Simple, enter the word "serpent" in the search field of the forum.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2020-05-01 17:36:30

I have tried going through some of the northern exits in that Eastern room. I got to the room with the warp switches and go through the Eastern room on  floor 3. I found the sky key. I managed to find the tree key earlier, but didn´t  save my session and can´t remember how I got the key. Now I have the darkness key I found in a chest after using the sky key to unlock the stairs back to floor 2 where there was two CHESTs.

2020-05-01 18:27:48 (edited by Computergamer 2020-05-02 02:18:03)

Ok, so I got the rock key. I open the door and find a light key. So now I have both the light and darkness key. Now what? I don´t really know what to do next.
I found the door for the darkness key, but I can´t find the door to use the light key. Which floor should I go to?

2020-05-02 20:30:30

What's the fastest way to get xp? I've gotten the 3 times xp upgrade but it feels like I'm getting tens of thousands of xp at the rate of a couple of points at a time. I'd like to speed this up a bit if I could.

2020-05-03 17:52:55

I feel i have explored this dungeon under the temple  quite well. I don´t really know where the light door is. I have to get down to the right side to activate the switch on the right side. I got to the left side by  going through the floors from floor 1 and down. SO I thought I had to reach it from Another floor, but I don´t find any door to open with the light key. Can someone help me?

2020-05-03 18:49:21

It's back through that room with all the different paths that you loop around. Specifically, in the room south of it with the chests that you went through doors to get to, there's a door on the left wall that you haven't been to yet.

2020-05-04 23:25:20

Is there a faster way to do the orb fight so that it doesn't just drag on and on and on, and on, and on some more? It really gets old after a while. I feel like it takes less time to run through the rest of the game than it does for just that one fight. I'm on desperate at level 35 or so with over 400 in all status items. Seriously, zzzzzzzzzz.

2020-05-05 03:23:29

Are you pushing the orb into the pit? I remember just straight up killing it the first time I played through, the shove into pit discovery came as a result of an accident.

2020-05-05 04:09:29

I thought that's the only way you could damage it, so yes. lol I feel like it still takes longer than any other fight in the game. Not even the whole Rudolph fight takes as long as the orb. And it's not like it's really anything difficult. Kill whatever it spawns, shove it into the pit. Over and over and over again.

2020-05-08 16:20:28

Hi all,
After playing through a few more times, I think I have found most things. I'm only missing the bow technique. I found it in the extra episode so have been able to purchase it from the bonus shop for the main game, but I cannot find it anywhere in the regular story. Someone please give me some information on where it is. Second, is there a way to entirely skip a scene? I know about toggling automatic advancement with A and quickly skipping through dialog with shift+enter, but sometimes this can still take a while.

2020-05-08 16:34:52

I think the bow is in the royal treasury.
Just examine all chests.

2020-05-08 17:04:38

The bow is in the Royal treasury on the second floor of the castle in the water city. You will get the key to the treasury after you complete the dungeon in the area. Talk to one of the persons in the main hall of the castle and you should get the key. Then just examine all the CHESTs in the treasury until you find the right one.

2020-05-08 17:06:16

But before you do that, you'll need the key to said treasury, which you get from one of the people standing in the palace. And I don't think you can get this until the king is dead in the story. Also, the chest you'll want to open will be the only one you hear ringing. Open the others only if you're curious, but there's really no point other than that.