2020-04-28 22:56:35

Hi.
Hmmm interesting time waster.
It would be good to be able to select the serfice from a menu or something or justhave several maps.
But its a time waster.
A reminder to all that this game is written in bgt.
So this game will be identified as a virus just because of the way bgt was made etc.
Its not a virus, run it in another folder you excluded for this or excluded drive or something.

2020-04-28 23:07:25

@26, the game map is 3d with x,y,z, so when it speaks 0,10 it means you're at 0,1,0, but I forgot to add a comma so it will mix them, as I sed, this will be fixed in the update

2020-04-28 23:18:09

hi all, in update is out!
there's no changelog file yet but i'll list them here
for peaple who dont have home and end keys, use f5 and f6 to control the music volume
tanks and planes now nead fuel, thus you have a option in the 3d printer to print a fuel tank, if a plane or a tank is out of fuel it will explode
fineily, the coords should speak correctly now
same link in poste1

2020-04-28 23:35:51

Hi!  I downloaded the game but I still don't understand what I need to do, the purpose of the game.  For some strange reason the Nvda translator does not translate when I play, even the Readme file is not translated.  It's really strange, the add-on works with everything but in the game it doesn't.  When I press Tab I hear only shots ...

2020-04-28 23:38:45

@30, the game is fully in english, no nead for translater
else if you use translater to play games I dont know about this addon, and the read me, try google translate with it

2020-04-29 13:56:57

hi, i have a suggestion. how about a customizing system? like add new tile, add own weapon and idiot sounds and other stuff.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-04-29 15:07:36

Yeah that would rock! Add our own idiot taunt, hurt and death sounds, add our own weapons, and so on. But that way sounds wouldn't be be encripted haha.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-04-29 15:12:32

So, I probably shouldn't like this as much as I do, but I like it anyway.  Here are my suggestions.
1.  I'm not sure what to make of all the weapon sounds; at present it seems like every spawned NPC just has a weapon by efault.  I think it would be better if you used the dropper to actually drop said weapons in areas for them to pick up.
2.  Add a d key to the dropper.  Essentially, unlike the s key what this might allow you to do would be to drop a random item at your location, meaning that if you're at 23 11 your item would just be dropped there rather than having to go through a selection menu where you have to type x, y, number of items to spawn.  Additionally, an i key which would show you the anount of items and where they're located could also be useful, as would a p key, which would allow you to pick items up if, for whatever odd reason you don't want a spawned NPC to get it just in the nick of time or something.
3.  Focus.  If at all possible it would be nice to set your focus to an npc.  I'm not suggesting you should be able to control them, more like, look at life through their eyes, as it were.  This would be incredibly useful when something like 90 idiots have already managed to wipe each other more or less out and there's still 6 of them roaming around on the board.  You no longer hear all the bang bang bang but you know there's still 6 because you hit the f1 key.  Depending on the size of your board they can be hard to find.
I don't know how easy it would be to add all of this in so please take it all as simpy suggestion material.  Also?  I'd say that, given this is your first public release of anything, you've scored a fair success.  No, it's not a great game, it's just an idiotic sandbox, but that's the appeal.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-04-29 15:16:31

i think sound encryption is not a problem. like other game such as aac, 2d platformer. look at them. they are encrypted and customizable.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-04-29 15:48:26

Thank you everyone for your positive feedback. This game is not meant to be great. It's just a sandbox. I will be adding every feature you guys requested as time passes. Other about the custom sounds one I will see what I can do about it

2020-04-29 16:01:32

Hi.
Nice, waiting for more updates and following the thing!
Keep up the good work.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-04-29 16:28:21

thx, Nov I can play normally!

meow meow.

2020-04-29 19:15:26

too bad meetbag didn't update the thing on my end.
guess I have to download. :-D

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-04-29 20:27:16

Actually he did it lol

Take care.
Mike.

2020-04-29 20:40:22

@40 I was talking about our db folder.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-04-30 04:16:16

hi all, sorry there's no updates today, but i'm getting throo some hard time with online classes, i'll get back tomorrow or the day after it, sorry, again

2020-04-30 14:25:27

Do you making an updater?

meow meow.

2020-04-30 14:37:58

I can't make an auto updater in the game because I don't have a website. I can't upload the game in my current website because of the limit

2020-04-30 14:49:26

You can give link to drobbox, my friend made that, but you cant change file name.

meow meow.

2020-05-01 02:23:27

a new update! wow, the game is getting up on sise really quick,
what's new sinse I dont have a changelog
only 1 thing, press f4 to be transfird to a master you can cast spells and kill idiots with it, only 1 downside, while you're in master mode you cant control your self, you're controled by in AI
coming sune, for now you can only walk up to idiots and kill them by spells but more are

2020-05-01 02:35:53

sorry for double posting, link is in the first poste, please tell me your feadback with the master mode because I dont really have much ideas for it

2020-05-01 04:07:25

Hi.
Wow, nice it got a new update!
Are you planning to add more footsteps? I can give you some if you wish.
About the new mode, I guess it should be a toggle if you want to be controlled by an AI or not haha.

Take care.
Mike.

2020-05-01 04:15:01

Hi again and sorry for double posting.
I find this thing so weirdish, the f4 thing. Also, you can't return to normal when you quit that sandbox. Can you please fix that?

Take care.
Mike.

2020-05-01 04:33:29

I willbe fixing everything after I sleep. It's too late now

2020-05-01 12:26:27

Im waiting for new updates, game is amazing.

meow meow.