2020-04-14 16:22:54

This topic will be updated with more information, to make it easy for people to find all the important information they need.

Hi all.
Please note: This topic is not made to overtake the following topic made by @arturminyazev:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3391 … ccessible/
This topic is made to make it easier for people who quickly wanna get started on the public beta version of the game.
If @arturminyazev get offended by any means or feels like I'm overtaken the other topic, then I'll remove this one, because that's really not what I wanna do.

I heard about this public beta version right before Easter then I talked to one of my friends. Then I would play it during the easter, and then I had planned to post about it here on the forum, after I had got some experience with the game.

How to get your paws on the accessible public alpha version of the game.

On IOS:
First, install Testflight. Then click on the following link from your IOS device:
https://testflight.apple.com/join/83UH48jD
If you can't click on this link from your phone, then enter the link manually exactly as it's written, including the small and capital letters in the link.
Then, you'll find an install link where you can install the link via Testflight.

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … RandomCity
I have no experience in beta versions on Android, so I can't help here, sorry. However, I hear that the accessibility mode should be activated automatically when a screenreader has been detected.

Please note: This is a beta version, so there will be bugs, and there are a few quite annoying bugs, but the game is indeed very much playable, if you can deal with the few bugs in this version.

How to enable the accessibility mode.

IOS:
When you launch the game for the first time, you have to tribble tab with three fingers.

Android:
I haven't tested that, but I hear the accessibility mode should automatically be activated when a screenreader has been detected.

Known bugs, and how to deal with them:

1. Sometimes you can't return to the previous screen or press the "Close" button if you wanna back out of a screen with multiple choices without making a choice. This is especially seen in cases where you select a product in a warehouse, connect a warehouse or in simuler windows where you have the "close" button.
You can avoid being forced to make a choice by closing the app and launching it again.

2. Sometimes the left and right swipes jumps to a random icon instead of choosing the previous and next icon. I haven't found any fixes for that.

3. Don't find the tiles you are looking for?
Sometimes, the speech won't read all the tiles on your planet. That can especially happen for christals. If you get a mission where you need one or more tiles which simply does not show up on your planet, then close the app and launch it again, and you should see the missing tiles you were looking for.

4. If you cannot build a building because you are out of money, the game will sometimes give you the incorrect reason for why you can't do what you are trying to do.

Please let me know if you find any other bugs, and I'll list them here in the first post for easier finding.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. I hope you enjoy this awesome game.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-04-14 16:23:34

Here are some replies on questions from the other topic:

milos wrote:

Hmm game is so amazing! I try to play. But im so confused. I colonise a first planet and complete mission one. In second mission i must colonise second planet, I must have 75 colonist and 10 construct materials. Now starts confusity big_smile I build living quarter lvl1, farms, ore mine, comercial district, three warehouses and one factory. I connect farm with warehouse one, and warehouse one with living quarter. Ore mine i connect with ware house two, and warehouse two with factory. In factory i sellect to produce construct material and connect with warehouse three. Now for some reason factory do not product construct material, my question is why? What i'm wrong done? Second question is how to have a 75 colonist when i do not have a upgrade kit to upgrade living quarter?

1. You need to feet your factory with Ore materials which is the resource needed to make constructed materials. Then you need to connect your factory to a warehouse, which holds constructed materials. I hope it makes sense. If not, then please let me know, and I'll explain it better.
2. You simply build more living quarters to house more people.

snow wrote:

now, third  planet need crystal extracter, when i  want to build it, it says need crystal, but it is a  crystal room for build, strange.

Look at the bugs section in post 1 for an explanation about this. I tell you, I was stuck for very long time because of that, and I even reinstalled the beta version and started from scratch because of this bug... smile

KenshiraTheTrinity wrote:

I need to build computer parts for this planets mission but dont know how or what building it requires.

To see what's required, you can always go into your factory or whatever building which needs any resource to continue, choose what kind of production you want, in this case computer parts, continue to swipe right on this screen, and there you'll see what resources are required for the selected production.

Dark wrote:

Myself, I'll wait for the official update, especially if accessibility is going to be a bit sketchy until things are fixed, but wow I'm so looking forward to this game.

Trust me, you can indeed play the game very well in the beta version. A friend of mine is in sector 11, which is very far in the game. So, just get your paws on this amazing game... big_smile

simba wrote:

Hi.

Well a new topic would be the best idea, but I hope you can answer a question I have.
how far does the industrial polution spread out? Because I have build a few living quarters and they only hold 38 people. Thing is, there doesn't seam to be any industry near them. To the left is a hydro farm which is ok, and to the right is an or mining spot which is not ocupied by an ore extractor. and there is a ware house two swipes left, so it's not directly next to it.
Regarding the other one, there is a hydro farm to the right and a ware house for food to the left, there is an ore extractor in the region, but two spaces to the right.

So, I'm abit confused here.

Greetings Moritz.

I'm not sure on what you're asking about here. If you're asking about how far the building can b from each other, then I have seen the following on the skills page in the character section:
Before upgrading the distance skill, it seems like the buildings which needs to be connected to each other should have a maximum of 5 tiles between each other. However, I'm not totally sure about that though. I haven't had any issues yet regarding to connecting buildings to each other.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2020-04-14 16:37:42

2 spaces apart is fine, but how many tiles are in each row, is what I think simba is asking.

I did finally find a crystal region, but trying to install a factory, I was told that I haven't unlocked it yet, but I know that I have. I also had over the required amount of money to construct it, so if having not unlocked the factory is the wrong reason, I wonder what else it could be.

2020-04-14 17:02:50

I don't think it matters how many tiles in each row, but I'm not sure.
Regarding getting the message that the factory is not unlocked:
This is a bug. It properly means you don't have enough money to build. I'm not sure if it's an accessibility bug or if it's a bug in the actual game.

Best regards SLJ.

2020-04-14 17:09:23

What is this game about?

2020-04-14 17:09:45

Hi.

well I think it matters because even though there is no industry building near it, the living quarters only hold a reduced number of colonists.

Another problem is mining asteroid fields. I did find one nd the game asks me if I want to mine the field for 10 energie cells, but there is no button to confirm, only to go back.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-04-14 17:17:12

hi. i have a big bug in this game. i colonizet all available planets in sector 4 and, i don't see new planets, or wormhole. it's somehow maybe  fiksable? or how i can clear data to start again? because reinstalling don't help me with this. thanks.

2020-04-14 17:18:52

sounds  good to me, i'm goign to check it out

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-04-14 18:30:10

Hi.

I can't build any chrystal stuff.

Whenever I do. it says it needs crystal on the sector or something like that, but the thing is; I explored the crystal tile already so know it's there.

I closed the game and opened it again with no luck.

I'm gone for real :)

2020-04-14 18:50:21

Asteroids don't work yet.

2020-04-14 19:04:31

Hi.
@brad: Do you have enough money to build the crystal? That reminds me about the following important thing which I should add to the first post:
If you have set your people to work in the commercial complex, then there might not be any workers left to work on other things.
@simba: Where do you see the asteroid fields? Are you talking about the ore minds?
@bananas: Wow you are far in the game. I'm only in sector 2 at the moment, so I can't answer this question yet. But I'll play some more tonight, and answer your question as soon as I'm able to do so.
@caio: Google is your friend.
http://www.metalpopgames.com/games/Gala … games.html

Best regards SLJ.

2020-04-14 21:11:48

Finally got the factory constructed, and computer parts are finally trickling in.

And yup, the distance vertical and horizontal of a living quarters totally matters. Maybe if there was a click as you switch to a new row or something, but first that bug with not all the tiles not being able to be accessed at first needs to be fixed.

2020-04-14 23:54:22

bvDoes this game has combat?
I'm having a lot of fun.

2020-04-15 09:14:53

@KenshiraTheTrinity: I'm glad you got it fixed. Regarding the distance: I think we need to ask the developer about this. Later on, I'll send him an email with all the questions.
@caio: I haven't seen any combat yet, but I have the feeling about some kind of combat later on in the game, but I haven't got that confirmed yet.

Best regards SLJ.

2020-04-15 11:43:18

Nah I doubt there is any combat at all. This seems like one of those games where you just build stuff and move on, and that's fine for the casual crowd.

2020-04-15 12:06:26

Na there is no fighting in the game, it's just colonise and move on.

At SLJ, what I ment with distance is not the distance one building can be away to another so those can still connect, I was talking about the industrial polution that effects your living quarters. A notification when the tile you have selected is still in the polution zone would be good to have.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-04-15 14:24:31

Hi.

@KenshiraTheTrinity, how did you get the crystals?

I can't figgure it out. I thought you'd have to go to another planet and get them from there but you can't go back to a planet once it's been collenised.

2020-04-15 18:23:35

My extractor is not working I connect it with a warehouse but is not coming in

2020-04-15 18:36:45

You must have more people.
Propably you need about 70 colonist or more

2020-04-15 18:36:57

Hi.

@Meatbag, did you make a new warehouse? I think that's the best way to do it.

Make an ore machine, then a warehouse and you should have ore coming into that warehouse.

Also, make sure you have plenty of workers.

2020-04-15 19:24:03

It would be great if we had combat missions in a few sector to say deffend a colony from hostile forces.
I'm loving the game so far but I only wish combat would be added.
Judging by the fact that everything you do has a sound, combat would be great.

2020-04-15 19:40:49

Hi.

I really need to know how to get to crystals on the computer parts mission.

I can't seam to travel from one place to another so have no idea how to get them.

2020-04-15 19:41:25

here's how i did it but its not working,
made a new wherehouse
made a ore extracter
connected the extracter with that wherehouse
connected the same wherehouse with the factory
and now neather the wherehouse is geting ore and the factory is also geting nothing, I have 50 peaple
how do I make it work

2020-04-15 20:13:40

To resolve that mission do the following:
connect the ore extractor to the warehouse,
to make the computer parts you need hore and christal so you have to connect the warehouses that have these resources to the factory.

2020-04-15 20:42:53

Hi.

@Meatbag, I think you need to make more people appear but i'm not exactly sure.

What's the mission you need to do?

Maybe this will help from another thread: at Brad no, there is a little mistake there. the ore extractor collects the ore, transports it to a warehouse, the factory gathers the ore from the warehouse, produces the goods and moves them to another warehouse from which you can sell the goods.

So from what I understand you need to connect the ore extractor to an empty warehouse, then the factory to the same warehouse, then make another warehouse and connect the factory to that empty house.

@caio, my land doesn't have any crystal parts on it to extract anything. Is it a bug?