2020-04-06 21:40:27 (edited by Dakonna 2020-04-06 21:44:56)

I would like to encourage the database editors to try out this game and if they approve, add an entry about it. It is about as feature ritch as many other incrementals we already have in the db, such as universal paperclips or the shark game, and if the recent discord posts can be believed, it still receives content updates. Be advised the changelog link on the site seems to be out of date as the newest update is from 2018, but you'll see new content updates happen in the discord updates channel. If any of the editors want to play it, they can find it at https://ivark.github.io/

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-04-13 06:22:30

Hi.

I'll give it a try.
are the achievements still inaccessible? or do they at least have popups like those in universal paperclips.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-04-18 18:01:16

Hi, the achievement screen doesn't read normally, which is a shame. But you can move the mouse to an empty line using NVDA's rooting functions and the requirements to get the achievement will appear. Honestly though, it's far easier if you just go on the AD wiki and consult the achievement list there. When you complete an achievement, its name will pop up for a short time at the bottum of the screen. From what I've seen so far though, the achievements are literally the only thing that doesn't work with screen readers. I've been able to do everything else so far.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2020-05-30 05:33:27

another problem with AD is the time study tree, their IDs are only shown when holding shift while viewing the time studies. Again, the wiki has more than sufficient details on the time studies so no big deal.