2020-04-12 09:57:44

With it being Easter day, I am absolutely, completely and totally not! going to be making any egg based puns. I am not going to talk about being egg streamly happy,  or about being egg static, or eggg cellent, or indeed any other words that start with egg. I am not going to mention scrambling to make updates, or about things being all white, nor will I  write a sentence substituting the word shell for shal, or talking about just having to "chick" as opposed to "check" in, or about feeling fried, nor will I try to write a sentence referring to stealing so that I can use the word "poached". Nope, no egg based puns at all this year, since we all know how bad those yokes are.

Updates by Pitermach:
Added note on Blindside’s current unavailability.
Added brief word on new ducks race game to Quentin C playroom.
Added link to review to A hero’s call.
Added note blindside is now unavailable.
Added Spanish, Italian and Portuguese language versions to accessible fun for the blind.

Updates by dark:

Updated entry and description of scrolling battles pro to reflect Mohamed’s current ownership and maintenance of the game.

Cleaned up descriptions, and fixed download links to several kitchinsinc games, including Trivia, Mac 1 tts, Press your luck, and Snakes and ladders,

Expanded description for Warsim, and updated price to reflect current state of the game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)