2020-01-04 02:21:40

Yeah, I can say I just agree with previous post!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 02:43:40

lol... I don't want this to turn into another overhyped train. Praise is good and al that, but let's keep it realistic...

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 11:27:56

hehe yeah agreed, but none the less, everything from this game just exciting

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 13:39:57

Agree. Not overhyping, but haven't really seen an audio RPG like this before.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 13:53:21

Hi guys. I can’t seem to get the game to work with JGT. The text just doesn’t read. I am not going to install local emulator, it just seems like too much trouble. Yeah, I’m lazy like that LOL.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 18:49:01

@530, not to be blunt or anything... but you may have just answered your own question. And outright saying that you're lazy and not going to install LE probably isn't going to prompt a lot of desire to help you... especially if, hilariously, that somehow turns out to be the roblem...

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 19:15:29

RTT, the game does not require LE to work! Try removing the confgig and start the configuration again, just pressing enter on prompts.
Guys, this game is an ordinary RPG just in a different skin.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-01-04 19:55:19

not so much for an audiogame , though

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 21:01:55

Just an ordinary RPG, because we definitely have tons of good RPG games.

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 21:54:57

Right, ordinary.. how many others are there like it in audiogames? lol As someone on the inside, I can categorically say, not many, and that's being generous. Get hyped for it. Just not overhyped.

Thumbs up

2020-01-04 22:04:50 (edited by Naruto 2020-01-04 22:06:02)

played the demo again, can def say, that if the translation works, def recording a first time playthrough, when it's released. though i do have to say the google translation is funny at times. wonder if Baby girl might make another appearance later on. lol

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

Thumbs up

2020-01-05 01:22:17

this demo was waaaaay better than some other "full games", so... can't wait to buy this ordinary rpg and play like crazzy!

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

Thumbs up

2020-01-05 08:52:43

For me I guess this will be the best action RPG in an audiogame alongside shadow rine and bk3., combined with the game has a mix between side-scrollers in dungeons, topdown exploration in towns or villages, and full 3d movement in the world map, also other great things like combos and crafting

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

Thumbs up

2020-01-05 12:14:52

Thanks for the help. Also, how long is the demo? I was never able to finish it.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

Thumbs up

2020-01-05 13:06:56

It depends on how good you play. It contains two first villages I guess.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-01-06 14:04:56

I like that the game actually contains different errias with different movement styles. Top down for the villages, a sorta first person mode for traveling, side scroler for quests. I like that concept.

And yes Nuno, we all know by now that you think japanese games are crap and that china and their products are the greatest thing, so yeah, let's wait for that, ordinary, game.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2020-01-06 14:27:05

what if i say china game uses a lot of stolen sound and call it a paid game, does it humiliated you also? take a look the radar system in rotk, the sound for the radar is the sound from swamp sound, that area detection and remote detection thing, then there is the exploded player aircraft sound for tdv in the battle of the Armageddon, lastly, the symphony of the forest sound came from the crazy party is used in the game called desperate bloodshed, what do you guys think? this is not a flame war or something, just voiced out the opinion that's it.

Thumbs up

2020-01-06 15:46:55

hello
@542: firstly it's not a china game, it's a Japanese game.
and secondly: personally i playing games because they have interesting story and gameplay and i don't care stolen sounds or not.
btw, i think that every audiogame have some sounds that was used in other games

let's rock!

Thumbs up

2020-01-07 00:12:55

Again, let's keep this topic about Planet Saga. If we want to discuss the merits of Chinese vs. Japanese vs. Whatever else games, let's create a topic in general discussion. It'd be an interesting discussion...

Thumbs up

2020-04-09 06:42:24

Just bringing this topic back to say that update is indeed still happening. This game has not disappeared from the works, but development is slow. The storyis still being written, and new things are being added and tested on a regular basis. I can't go into details, but we are still working on it and progress is steady if slow.

Thumbs up +3

2020-04-09 06:51:18

Great news.

Thumbs up

2020-04-09 09:15:25

Can't wait. This is definitely going to sound like a very huge one.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up

2020-04-09 09:59:03

can't wait too, no ETA right?

Thumbs up

2020-04-09 15:35:55

I going try play through Shadow Line whilst awaiting the new title. these things will and do take time i o, but i guess more impati"t as at home owing to the virus lol so need something sink our teeth in to. Sure it will go well, the final production of the game.

Thumbs up

2020-04-09 15:59:12

No, no estimated release date. And I wouldn't predict one, either.

Thumbs up