2020-03-19 19:14:40 (edited by max_depa 2020-03-19 19:26:56)

Welcome back Wayfarer!

Blind Quest - The Enchanted Castle is now available on Steam!

The release price is $5,49 but  the game will launch with a special discount of 20%.

Follow this link to reach the Steam page of Blind Quest:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1258 … ed_Castle/

On Audiogame.store Blind Quest - The Enchanted Castle is now discounted at the price of 3,90€.

Follow this link to reach the store page of Blind Quest:

https://www.audiogame.store/en/shop/bli … ed-castle/

But that’s not all! We have an exciting offer!

If you have already purchased Blind Quest - The Enchanted Castle on Audiogame.store (PC/MAC version) we give you a FREE Steam Key for the audiogame.

Write to us at [email protected] to request your Blind Quest Steam Key.

Don't miss this exciting fantasy journey!

SPREAD THE WORD!

- Audiogame Association

It follows a personal message from me:

I wanted to personally say thank you to everyone who has shared their feedbacks in the past. A lot of users were not happy with the "update method" we use on our store, and I believe that steam will make it really more easier to download new updates!

So that's why I pushed a lot towards the game being published on steam, and that's why we'are giving free keys to everyone who has already bought the game.

So, let me know if you are happy with this!

Cheers,
Max

2020-03-19 19:29:11

interesting. I'm going to buy this game soon.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-03-19 21:34:22

Finaly after debating over the price and worthiness of the game in myself for approximately a hundred times, i saw the discount and bought it. Here follows what i think, so far. Didn't finish the game so i don't know but up to the prison area, i don't see anything else but healing potions in abundance! Then i had enough and pressed alt+f4, saving the game first. I don't know if i will return to it in the future. Sigh. And my fingers start to cramp after i battle enemies for the hundredth time. If i hear the battle music and an enemy name i personaly start to cringe, because then it becomes an up arrow mash for approximately a half minute or 15 seconds, faster if i'm faster and slower if i just want to preserve my poor up arrow. And enemies of course respawn... Do i need to tell how i hate the name cultist and ghoul and toad and such enemies which i needed to fight over 50 times to get the area clear of all side quests? Personaly, i don't have anything against the devs of the game, i am especialy grateful that they listened to feedback and pushed out updates. But, in my opinion, it was a money badly spent. Sorry if i came through kind of harsher than i used to, but. I think saying sigh is just enough. Does the game become more interesting than this further ahead, or should i just delete it?

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2020-03-20 03:02:25

Hi
Someone know as add the steam key?
Now i have the steam key, but i dont know as add it.
Greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2020-03-21 10:04:31

Hi.
So, now we have around three topics about the same game. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-03-21 17:54:28

@3,
I think the game gets more challenging, as the bosses get tougher.. My wrist needs a break from the game, so play an hour at a time or so.. When you get to the royal city, you will glad for all the healing potions. lol I find the game relaxing myself, but I know it may be simple for some.. The developer is working to make the sequel even better, so the more you play and give feedback, the better the next game will be tbh.

2020-03-21 19:20:49

Ok, some questions.
Are all the items fixed? Because it sure seems like it.
Lastly, does the game have anything to offer in the form of randomly generated side quests after the main storyline?
If not, then this isn't the RPG for me smile

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2020-03-21 20:30:21

They've fixed many bugs, if thats what you mean..
Yes, there are a few side quests.. Talk to every person, and they might ask you to do this and that. I tried this game out on a fully sighted friend, and they found it relaxing and meditative.. lol I'm still trying to figure out how to beat the game at more than 90%, and I've been talking to the developer for almost a month now. I hope to produce new music for the upcoming Blind Quests also, but nothing is at all set in stone yet.. They need an original, and a more intense feel. Plus some hardcore battle music. lol

2020-03-22 12:42:16

@TheBlindSaiyan: No randomness regarding to quests.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-03-23 20:17:14

Hello. Firstly, I want to say thank you for your work. secondly, a proposal arose. or you can even say a request. Could you make subtitles for spoken phrases that could be read, say by pressing f11? it’s just that not everyone speaks English, as well as immersion in the atmosphere thanks to the actors and understanding of everything that needs to be done.

2020-03-23 22:47:49

That is a good idea.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2020-03-23 23:06:17

So, if multiple topics can be created about this audio game, maybe I should make one about Dissidia Final Fantasy. Shoot.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2020-03-24 18:18:29

Hi everyone!
No there's not randomness. But we are working on that for the next chapter that will feature game some sort of randomly generated rooms and quest.

I'll consider every other feedback, thank you!

2020-03-26 15:52:35

Hi everyone!
In the next few days a new update will come to iOS: a new "number" system is now included so that you will know how many items you got.

Also: the update will come with leaderboards!!!
So you can compete between each other and trying to rank first!

2020-03-26 22:24:06

Update is live!

Compete with others and let's see who will dominate the leaderboard!!

2020-04-08 22:51:37

Blind Quest: The Enchanted Castle is available for Android!

We are releasing our new audiogame for Android!

Save the reign of Reldia and princess Helen! Become a LEGEND!
Blind Quest - The Enchanted Castle will be available on your smartphone and tablet at the price of 5.99€!

Follow the link for the store page of Blind Quest - The Enchanted Castle on Google Play!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … blindquest

If you like the game, please leave a five star rating on Google Play!

And now, a sneak peek. Nathan will return soon for a new adventure! Follow us for news on the second chapter of Blind Quest.

Check out the release trailer for Blind Quest - The Enchanted Castle!

https://youtu.be/ORFohNfRa4I

Blind Quest - The Enchanted Castle is a fantasy role-playing game where you will guide Nathan the mercenary in an epic adventure across the lands of Aetherna.
The Enchanted Castle of King Alen is invaded by ghosts. His daughter, Helen, is in search of a hero who can defeat this supernatural menace and only Nathan, a solitary mercenary, dares to help her.
Explore incredible locations such as the Desert of Sarteras and the Dungeons of Curigos and other 50 maps in 10 different scenarios to explore and interact with!
More than 20 enemies to face in an engaging active combat system! Battle against terrible foes like the Necromancer, the Crystal Dragon and many more!
With 3 or more hours of gameplay and a high level of replayability Blind Quest - The Enchanted Castle is a true fantasy epic!

SPREAD THE WORD!

- Audiogame Association

2020-04-08 23:42:08

Woo I said I'd get this if it came out on android and now here it is!

2020-04-09 10:55:53

hi all. i'm stuck in this strong hold of roden. i talk to the thief outside and he wants to brake the wall or the broken bridge. but I don't know how to do it. can you guys help me? thanks

2020-04-09 12:23:51

Somewhere in one of the areas you passed is a crumbling wall.

2020-04-09 15:03:57

so just examine it? then anything else to do?

2020-04-09 15:32:49

Go and see after you talk to the pickpocket wink

2020-04-09 17:43:28

I bought this game for IOS this morning. If it is not all that great, I may get angry. As a side note, why does it always has to be a princess? Why not a prince to save? Just saying.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2020-04-09 18:22:41

You guys on iOS have had too much good stuff and so have grown discontent with what you get lol.

From playing the demo I think it Is ok. My two main criticisms are that the whole narrative is riding on one person and so the game could definitely use more voice actors, but of course actors cost money. Secondly, combat feels like it can be cheesed through with quick taps, as my brother likes to call it, turbo hand, and to rectify this I would propose a stamina meter for yourself, and critical hit chances for you and the enemy.

Nevertheless, I'm still going to buy the game because 1, I want to see the story through to the end. 2, I said that I would if they ever ported it to android, and 3,, I want to show my support for these guys and really wish more of their stuff was on android.

2020-04-10 03:51:44

ok. I have pass it. thx

2020-04-10 06:23:12

@23 Well, if nothing was changed since I got it cheesing it will be the better way to win.
I was having a hard time dodging bosses but, could've just been me.
And, waiting for opportunity to hit like 200 times is kinda crazy.
For me, placing 1 finger on the screen and tapping with another made it easy for rapid attacks.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.