2020-04-05 04:37:29

So, in post 32 of This topic, Cendermen said:

Dear everyone, I've disabled the option to subscribe to posts since it caused a problem in our host (it probably triggers error as a result of many bounced messages). We'll look into this!

Since PM notifications can already be sent to our inboxes, can we have the subscribe to topic via EMail back?

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-04-06 00:04:47

+1.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2020-04-06 01:57:39

+1. If there wasn't a "we'll look into this"! at the end of that message I wouldn't have made this post.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-04-06 14:17:47

of course the web masters won't look into it. They seem to be dead...

To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-04-06 14:41:13

I would like to see this feature as well.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2020-04-06 15:59:12

Yeah, i miss that feature.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2020-04-06 18:21:30

I would also like this feature to return.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2020-04-07 07:07:15

@Liam. Weren't you trying to fix this with mailgun?

2020-04-19 05:44:01

Bumping this back up so that hopefully by some  myricle the web masters sees this.