2020-03-29 20:15:07

The a-heros-call game is very nice and I can buy it for anyone who wants to trade it for a game.

2020-03-30 13:56:35

hi i wanted but i don't know wich game to traidit with u

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2020-03-30 15:38:49

If you can give me some items in a game, I can give you a game you want.

2020-03-30 20:39:54

hello there friends!
in 2016, when manamon was released, my friend, who used to live in US bot it for me in 2018. but he no longer is there, and no one is in a such country where paypal is supported.
actually i live in kashmir, the indian oqupide one and here, there's no scope of technology specially for the blind people.
if, paypal comes in india for full use, i am sure that here, it will be implemented after at least 10 years.
people in other parts of india  manage it with using vpn and other things, but we here have vpn blocked also so i can't buy manamon2  in anyway.
so my request is that can anyone buy manamon2 for me?
not forcing anyone, completely your chois because all have the financial problems at some point.
i have no problem regarding the money, but the problem resides in paypal, and i never wan't to play the pirated version of it!
if i could have access to paypal, i would have  deffinetly bought it!
my email is:
[email protected]
thanks, as always.
regards..

2020-04-02 15:29:14

hi guys as a edit to my post #106 i want manamon2 i'm note in to piaretimg games that sed i can't use paypal here in iran i dont have any payed items or games i only have entombed wich i got when it was fre so i can't give any thing back but yes if i had akses to paypal with out a dout i would buy it.  thanks my email is [email protected] thanks

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2020-04-03 21:11:03

can anyone buy me audio wizards or perelous marathon or 2.5 dollars on cosmic rage? do to the lockdown, we are using hour money on food and sutch, life is boaring without a game to brighten the path, i do not force anyone but buying one of these things will make this life of boardum mutch brighter for me

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-04-04 22:13:33

Hello there. We are using our money for food and such and all my money is out of the bank just in case it crashes. Could someone gift me A Hero's Call? I've been finally getting into RPGs and I'm interested to play it, but there isn't a demo for me to see how well I'll mesh with it... You should be able to email me via the forum, if not I can send you my twitter handle, one of my emails, etc.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2020-04-05 09:45:29

Hello everyone, so today I played code 7 episode 0 and I was mesmorised  by the story line and the voice acting. I really want to give it a try, I cannot buy it because I'm under aged and my family is kinda ancient, :-D
they're  not comfortable with onlline transacctions because they've never done it + I dont think they will let me spend 20 dollers( around 1500 rupees) on a game. if, one of you could buy for me I'd be really greatful to you. or may be we can trade something which I may have, just let me know.
thanks

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-04-05 16:45:39

yep, code 7 is nice.

2020-04-05 22:54:21

hello? can someone purchase manamaun2 for me? because: 1. i am 12 years old. 2. i am from algeria, wich is a limited country and thuss, we can not buy online anything even if it costs 1 sent. 3, because i like manamaun, and i would like to buy it and support the devs but unfortunatly, i can't. for those who will agree, i will pm them my mail. thank you

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2020-04-06 10:57:16

hi frends can sum one by tume hunter fore mi,i kan't youzz paypal and iam under aijd,and my parents don't alow mi to by games,thanks

2020-04-06 14:02:12

Hi guys.
I never thought I would post in this topic, but here we are. If anyone is willing and kind enough, can anyone buy A hero's call for me? As it stands, we are spending our money on necessities and can't spair for games. If you would like to buy this for me, please get in touch via PM. I'd appreciate anyone who will do this for me and will try to pay it forward in the future.
Thank you.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-04-06 20:49:30

Please buy a 10 dollars itunes giftcard for the US app store so i can use it for gaming. I can’t get it myself.

Best regards: Marco

2020-04-08 14:57:20

i wish to have sequence storm, if anyone can be so kind as to buy this please send me a mail, it will make things better now that we can not aford the game do to importent needs

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-04-08 17:15:48

would someone be ok with buying Grand Theft Auto V for me? I'm kind of broak at the moment.Send me a email if you can. If you can't it's ok.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2020-04-13 10:54:34

Hi.
I want a manamon 2.
My email:
[email protected]

meow meow.

2020-04-13 16:41:40

if someone can buy a hero's call for me... send a pm if you can.

2020-04-23 15:54:18 (edited by PatrykK 2020-04-23 16:00:23)

`And any one can't?
Oh
Iwerry want to play this.

meow meow.

2020-04-28 16:38:49

Hi all!
Please, who want to buy for me manamon 2?
I dont have money to buy this game, because I have only 14 yars.
Tankyou!

Big big regards, Emanuel Ion Productions!

2020-04-30 15:28:22

can someone buy me a heros call?

2020-05-01 21:21:43

hi all!
Please, who want, please, oh please so mutch, who want to buy for me manamon 2 game?
I dont have money to buy, because I have only 14 yars, heh.
so, if you want, please respond me. thx
but, you can buy for me, you can donnate some money for me in my paypal account.
If you want to donate or to buy, tell me.
Thx

Big big regards, Emanuel Ion Productions!

2020-05-01 22:22:52

Fucking hell dude. You already asked once.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-05-02 00:11:40

where did i ask for a heros call? dont remember asking here

2020-05-08 15:25:55

@126 is refering to Emanuel_Ion_21.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-05-11 22:11:56

Hi,

Can someone please buy Shades of Doom for me? If you're interested, contact me via PM for more details.

Thanks.