2020-04-01 22:41:12

Hi there,

I'm Alex, I'm the creator of the online text-based game Politics and War. Some users recently mentioned to me that my game would be a good game for visually impaired persons, which makes sense to me.

A user recently posted a thread here: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3365 … dependent/ and I wanted to join the forum to answer any questions and also to learn more about accessibility concerns. I don't have a lot of experience with the user experience of people using screen readers and such, and I'd like to learn more and improve my game (and I also do web design, so my website work as well.)

I am the creator of the text-based browser game Politics and War. It is free to play at politicsandwar.com

2020-04-02 00:11:00

Hi all,
I am Night_King, from Iceland. I am blind since birth and like a lot of games, certainly zombie games like Swamp, that's my favorite.
Can you please unrestrict me so I can also make posts?

Thumbs up

2020-04-02 00:18:00

@Viik1nki, @alex_pw and @Night_King you're now all unrestricted.
@titan_of_war for some reason, the forum is not displaying any kind of link to your profile, so I don't have the ability to unrestrict you at the moment.

Thumbs up

2020-04-02 14:21:40

Hi!
I like play audiogames like psychostrike and also manamon.

Thumbs up

2020-04-02 15:09:21

@psychostrike_player you're now unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2020-04-02 17:22:21

hello all. my name is ilyas bounihi. i am from algeria. i love audio gaming. i love all people. i'd like to be evryone's friend.  thanks all

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

Thumbs up

2020-04-02 18:50:54

I'm 18 years old, I'm dealing with codes, my favorite job is codes, and I signed up for this forum.
I'm blind, please let me open a subject!

Thumbs up

2020-04-03 19:17:44

hi,y i kant powst hear?

Thumbs up

2020-04-03 22:33:39

Hi everyone, my name is pevida. I am from Algeria and I am 24 years old. I love to play audio games like many of you, and I am a big fan of this site.
Thanks to everyone involoved in the production of this website. You're doing a great work keep it up!

Thumbs up

2020-04-04 16:12:34

hi, I'm new user here. I'm gamer from Indonesia, so my popular username on every online game is: IndonesianGamer. xd.

game is my life, but life is not a game

Thumbs up

2020-04-05 00:15:24

@ilyas booneehee, @code-master, @liam gastter, @pevida, @Indonesian Gamer you're now all unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2020-04-05 23:19:15

Hello everyone.
My non christian name is Hsingai Altaica but call my Alta.  I previously when online by the handle Dr.Altaica or Dr.Alta from when I wanted to be a doctor in Highschool.

I experienced some traumatic events in my youth and While I'm fine talking about them I've been banned else where for mentioning them. They have left me an advocate for adult minors and premarital sex.

I'm here because this site was recommended to me on the AIF yahoo group when I asked for resources for developing blind accessible games.

Thumbs up

2020-04-06 15:42:53

Hi, my name is Kavya. I am interested in audio games. My current favorite is Manamon 2 and I am also playing BK 3. I am looking to interact with people who are as interested as me in audio games.

Thumbs up

2020-04-06 18:44:16

my name is bhanu and i like programming and like to learn new things in computer. i also like web scripting
programming and scripting is different.

if you like this post, please thum it up!
if you like to see my projects, feel free to check out my github
if you want to contact me, you can do here by skype. or you can follow me on twitter: @bhanuponguru
discord: bhanu#7882

Thumbs up

2020-04-06 18:51:13

hi
i like to do programming and web scripting.

if you want to contact me, you can do here by skype. or you can follow me on twitter: @bhanuponguru

Thumbs up

2020-04-07 07:52:26

hi all my name is bhanu i like to do programming and scripting.
i want to do my posts about programming, i want to ask doubts, and want to give suggestions/replys to any topics

Thumbs up

2020-04-07 17:06:54

@Hsingai, @kavya and @bhanuponguru you are now all unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2020-04-08 05:30:12

Hello all!
My name is Eben AP Also known as EbenGames. Haily Merry convinced me to join this platform because I am currently working on some audio games and it would have been a good idea to join here.
You can follow me on my main Twitter @officialebenap and for my game updates you can follow @EbenGames On Twitter.
I am very active on Twitter so it’s more likely for me to see and respond to messages or tweets.
Thanks to you all for welcoming me with open arms. If you want more info about me then please don’t be afraid to contact me thanks.
smile

Thumbs up

2020-04-08 15:51:21

@EbenGames looking forward to finding out what you've been working on, you're now unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2020-04-09 03:10:08

hi my name is super sonic sound. I like join the audio games forum to play game and get info about ny audio games.

Thumbs up

2020-04-09 23:17:10

Hay evryone
i've registered on this forum  sence 2018  and i'd like to be unrestricted so i can post, bin watching this forum for years and played quite   few audio games from vgstorm l works and other  rpg  games as well

Thumbs up

2020-04-10 05:17:19

Hello guys. Sky here. Just wanted to check in to see how everybody is doing? I've been idle for a while, but now that i'm at home and working remotely, I will have time to go onto the forum. I just want to let you guys know that I am still here.

Thumbs up

2020-04-10 05:22:55

I forgot to say that I am also interested in audio games as well.

Thumbs up

2020-04-10 14:31:42

Hi there! Here's yet another new member who at least claims to not be a robot. wink
And to be very interested in audiogames of course. Specifically I'm into SoundRTS, and just now I discovered a thread about playable Nintendo games here, which sounds promising.

Thumbs up

2020-04-10 15:26:04

@Super Sonic Sound, @Epic Fighter99, @Skybear, and @Plueschyoda, you are now all unrestricted.

Thumbs up