2020-03-31 20:19:05

Can you recommend reliable sites that talk about quantum physics? Thank you. I'm curious what you think about it.

Start of signature: I'm using a translation app.

If you like this post, please press the appropriate button.

2020-03-31 20:23:07

Quantum physics requires education at the masters level or higher, or a *lot* of learning mathematics before you can do anything with it.  I can understand Grover's Algorithm if I try very hard, but that's not even quantum physics, just quantum computing, which at this point is an abstracted subset. You're not likely to find an intro that's worth it unless you already have a good grounding in a lot of other stuff.

If you want just reliable news, MIT Technology Review is pretty good.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2020-03-31 23:59:54

Arstechnica has some articles on quantum physics and quantum computing written in a relatively digestible form, which you can find [here]. Conceptually Quantum Physics is a facinating field, testing out how atomic structures behave, their structures, what they are capable of, and why. So many possibilities and things to explore, heh.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2020-04-01 12:54:25

If you want very basic information, without any accessible math or Feynman diagrams, there's always Hyperphysics. I tried requesting their entire bibliography from NLS in high school, but they didn't have any of it.
PBS Spacetime and the Fermilab Youtube channels also get into very oversimplified, for-public-consumption information, though for the most part, I feel like I got more reading Hyperphysics. YMMV, and that's assuming you don't already know all that and aren't looking for the Dirak equation or the like.
Obtaining good accessible materials on the subject is hard.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.