2020-03-31 20:01:12

Hello,

I am trying to download all episodes of casefile true crime podcast to my pc. Right now it seems the only way of doing this is to download every one individually: surely there must be an easier way?

- James

2020-03-31 23:38:27

I would like to know this as well.

Who am I? Simply me!

2020-03-31 23:46:09

same for me also

2020-04-01 02:10:05

Without a podcatcher, there is no way that I'm aware of, though I'd seriously love a way to do this as well. But even if QCast still worked reliably, which was the best one for Windows by a long shot when it was actually good, sometimes the feed does not show every episode. I'm assuming that this is something the creator can decide for themselves.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-04-01 03:35:48

I use iTunes for most of my podcasts, so downloading all episodes within a feed is as easy as choosing download from the list.

I have it set to the classic list view, which feels like a treeview and I can open up each podcast when I want to download individual episodes.

I always keep the treeview closed because some podcast feeds can have quite a lot of episodes, so it just makes it easier to find what I'm looking for.

The easiest way to download the lot is to keep the treeview closed, find the podcast you want all episodes for and hit download on the closed level.

If anyone else can explain it better feel free, because I'm not sure if I can explain it better.

Oh and as pointed out in a previous post, you can only download what's available in the feed.

Some feeds don't have every single episode available, while others do, audio dramas, for the most part, do have their episodes all available in the feed.