2019-12-13 04:03:02

hello!  let me know, is there way to read subtitles on netflix using screen readers or voiceover in iphone or ipad?

2019-12-13 05:32:18

first you must know netflix have language that you want to read or not
second in the netflix choose one of episode depen on your choice
next swipe down your finger in option or more i'm not sure since i don't use english at language choice double tab you will see audio and read part
audio part let you choose what language you want to listen once you choose it save when you listen other titles or other episodes
english is set by default if you choose other language of titles and listen other title and no language available of your choosing
in this part if netflix provide audio description you can choose and ignore read part by stop speaching by tabbing three finger two time
read part let you choose what language read through your voice over if netflix provide cc of your choosing language you can choose and can get every detail in each episode
i test it an very good because for example
you will know color scene people who say between sceen what happen
while normal no cc will read only conversation or some time it read big event but you don't know between event or sceen what happen
most off the time if change place net flix will read some time it not
then go to setting>accessibility>deaf after fire the part that turn on audio description turn it on
go back to netflix rotate rotor to the part about media or maybe speech and braille i'm not sure choose speech
now you're ready to listen subtitles

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-12-13 05:55:19

in some cases the screen reader reading subtitles might not even be needed. I have seen movies and series that have audio description that the person describing the movie or series reads the subtitles, it depends though, not all have this.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2019-12-13 09:02:26

thank you!

2019-12-19 16:20:21

on the iPhone/iPad, go to settings\accessibility\voice over\verbosity and then find subtitles in the media descriptions section.

On the web, activate developer tools (ctrl+shift+i in Chrome), go to the console tab (click more tabs if it does not appear), then paste the following text into the console window

document.getElementsByClassName("VideoContainer")[0].removeAttribute('aria-hidden');document.getElementsByClassName("player-timedtext")[0].setAttribute("role", "alert")

Add a dictionary entry in NVDA's speech dictionaries for alert followed by two spaces, replace to nothing

2019-12-20 00:06:25

Hello guys!
I tested reading subtitles on pc with NVDA.
The first time I put the code in the console it worked very well, but after choosing other content it stopped working completely, even reactivating subtitles several times, restarting NVDA and chrome, and even puting the code again.

2020-04-01 01:12:55

Hello. someone has a text to prime video? that is the addon but for the moment I read the more fluent this text