2020-03-31 12:42:45

Hi!
I have a question. Have You somebody try Paul stretch? App isn't accessible, but in Audacity It is accessible. So, what do You think about this effect?
I use It for some sounds and I must say, that It is great for me. But, what is Your opinion on this great effect?
Thank You.
Marco

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2020-03-31 18:06:20 (edited by gamecreator 2020-03-31 18:06:54)

I think that is an interesting effect for experimenting with stuff. But be careful, that thing stretches the audio lots and lots and lots of times, so don't try to stretch a full song because you'll get a very long file hehehehe. I made that once big_smile but who knows? Music and sound dessign its about experimentation and trying out new stuff. Who knows, you might find something interesting

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2020-03-31 22:11:31

I find this effect quite cool. I've experimented with it in Audacity and as a quite broad generalization you can turn any music into ambient and any other sound into horror movie sound effect. At least that's what I've experienced with it.

2020-03-31 23:07:33

It's nice, that this is integrated into Audacity, as befor that I used to get angry at the thing not being accessible, but sutch a good effect and without any alternatives. So yeah, it's good to have multiple different ways to do timestretching. Just a moment and there will be a link to one more very cool, but yet another and completely different way of doing it.

2020-03-31 23:09:58

http://the-akaizer-project.blogspot.com/