2020-02-05 16:54:47

Nope, don't think it works that way. I'll check it out again but I'm pretty sure the only way to know is to move and waste turns. Also if you hit dead ends, doubling back? Yep, still takes turns.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2020-02-05 18:48:24

Curious to know how does the story mode in DBFZ works like? From all the story mode walkthroughs that i’ve heard it’s menu based, and in between battles you can change your team ETC, like in the first dissidia FF.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-02-05 19:29:02

In dbfz you have an open world that is divided into squares, and you have to move to each square and clear the fights inside. However you can visit the same squares again, and you have a turn limit, making it necessary to be careful where you go.  That's what makes story difficult for us, if not impossible.

2020-02-07 09:43:18

Hi all.
I was wondering, does anyone here tried the adventure games by lukas arts, namely day of the tentacle, full throttle and grim fandango? They are all point and click adventures, and all of them has been remastered for modern consoles and PC.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2020-03-07 05:36:48

Hi friends! any luck with playing Final fantasy series?

2020-03-07 07:29:26

In final fantasy X, i got stuck at the very first battle at sin at the airship.
In FF XIII, i got to the first boss battle but haven’t continue the game. Other than those 2 it’s not playable

2020-03-17 04:59:50

Hi friends any luck with WWE2k games?

2020-03-17 05:40:56

I think some of the earlier ones are playable up to 2k11 someone said. But you need to use ocr for the menus.

2020-03-17 07:08:58

@kenshira, the WWE 2K games starts from 2K 14, the earlier titles were published by THQ, before their bankrupt and merges with nordic games.
The earlier WWE games are playable, except for smackdown VS raw 2011 which has an unplayable story mode.

2020-03-17 07:18:39

Ah dont know about those ones then.

2020-03-27 07:13:48

for those who plays final fantasy X, does anyone have some suggestions how to defeat sin for the first time? every time I kill the sin scales it always summons more of them.

2020-03-27 09:02:29

Hi.
Ask Brandon @superblindman on Twitter.
I have given up on the game, since I don't fully understand the battles menu because they seem to change. Leveling up needs sighted help which I don't have.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-03-27 15:10:52

has anyone played all pokemon games? how can I play those all?

2020-03-30 08:34:55

AnamLion wrote:

has anyone played all pokemon games? how can I play those all?

Search for Pokemon on the forum and you'll find the answers to your question. As for how people play the games: Read a walkthrough. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-04-30 01:25:52

Hey guys. PSN is having the Big in Japan Sale again. And, as always, I am tempted to pick something up. I saw Capcom Beat’em up Bundle mention here and I’ve been wanting to check it out for a while so that’s in the bag.

Was wondering which Naruto Ninja Storm is most accessible?

Anything else in the sale you guys would recommend or have had any experiences with? Thanks.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/04 … apan-sale/

Also, has anyone come across anything else of any interest lately, across all platforms?

PSN ID: Ray_Penber
Twitter: @violentgil

2020-04-30 04:03:10

I played ultimate ninja storm generation and was able to finish the story, but haven't played many other games beyond the first ultimate ninja and their portable outings.

Snk's classic names are dirt cheap right now, so I picked up the last blade 2 for my vita at $3.75. Already bought samurai shodown b special and gaoru a few months ago when they were on discount.

2020-04-30 05:16:00

@gilly B, the most playable naruto games for us is ultimate ninja storm generation on the PS3 and ultimate ninja storm 4 on PC / PS4 / Xbox one. other than that you can't finish the story mode alone, you need sighted help cause most of the times you have to walk around open areas, talking to people, and others.