2020-03-15 15:33:01

Hi.

at Diego I suppose you know who has the ball by listening to which player has it? Talking menus and some audible cues would be a nice to have.
Wondering if we could ask EA-Accessible on twitter to see if they have anything down the pipe.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-03-15 21:15:15

yes

2020-03-15 21:31:28

Hi.

Well, I'm downloading fifa 20 right now because I noticed that it's actually available in origin premier, so I'll see how good this is.

It's a shame though that the menu naration is only available in the United States as it seams.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-03-15 21:50:36

It probably isn't, and honestly, I don't or wouldn't support EA or Activision at all, ever. They're both shitty, shady companies with multi-millionaire CEOs that don't give a single flying fuck about consumers. And I'm honestly sick of everyone allowing themselves to get fucked by greedy corporations

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2020-03-15 21:58:55

NevEd wrote:

It probably isn't, and honestly, I don't or wouldn't support EA or Activision at all, ever. They're both shitty, shady companies with multi-millionaire CEOs that don't give a single flying fuck about consumers. And I'm honestly sick of everyone allowing themselves to get fucked by greedy corporations

what is the point then by following this topic, and write this comment?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-03-17 15:26:47

To make any football game accessible the following things are needed to be resolved ,
,  on field sound separation
,  Radio style commentary (  example of this is when the ball is touched by a player their name is read out )
,  tactical feedback  ( Constant vibration when on the ball and short vibration when able to dispossess opponent )
,  sound cues  ( One tone when in your own 25 of the field, two  tones when at the halfway line , three  tones when in the oppositions 25 yard of the field )

I hope any of these suggestions are implemented in any football game in the next 10 years.

Until then I will keep playing Konamis PES  which has sound separation, and makes my ability to play the game a lot easier,  due to my lifetime of experience of playing that franchise  and general football games.
All we can do is cross our fingers and hope someone listens to our suggestions
P. S  these are all things that could be implemented very easily especially when it comes to radio commentary and tactical feedback, as all that would need to be done is to bump up the algorithm frequency of the commentator reading out the player name animation  and a tactical feedback is already implemented on games like NBA2K and maddden.
Same suggestions could be implemented on different sports games like basketball and American football plus hockey
If we are shooting for the stars we could wish for 3-D stereo surround sound Haha v

2020-03-17 18:29:36

@#30 The point is to put out an educated opinion on a public forum. Ever did that before?

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2020-03-17 19:25:31

I have recorded a video for EA months ago.
IF you are very passionate about football and want to play it you can give this a listen
https://www.dropbox.com/s/av8smqpq4poda … s.mp4?dl=0
You won't hear my screen reader, and sometimes i explain things that are on the screen, because the video is recorded for sighted EA developers but you will get some  ideas on how the game is played.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2020-03-22 16:42:41

Hi.

At Hadi I gave your video a listen, sounds quite good, I also dropped you a PM on skype in case you missed it big_smile.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-03-23 01:21:10 (edited by hadi.gsf 2020-03-23 01:23:53)

I am going to paste the keyboard keys here, This is when you set the game to keyboard only, by default the game is set to keyboard+mouse, so these keys won't work.
These are for beginners only, I will write a complex guide later.
W A S D, player movement
Modifiers
Modifiers are keys which you press alongside other buttons, and depending on if you're defending or attack, and which key is pressed, these modifier keys do different things.
caps lock
left shift
left control
I

attacking keys. meaning that you are in position of the ball
Note that i will include only some of the important modifiers, I will complete this later and include all of them.
Note that with all of these keys if you hold them it will increase the power of the move. e.g. if you hold shoot by a lot, your player will blast the ball to the moon!
L, short pass
K, long,  through ball pass.
J, lob ball, and also cross when you are in the final third.
Space, shoot, and headder, when ball is in the air,  modifiers include:
caps lock+space, flair shot, Makes your player to shoot with beautiful moves, but they are hard to score, most of them will get saved, or go out horribly.
control+space, chipped shot, your player will try to  chip the ball over the head of the keeper, you need to be close to the keeper otherwise he'll just reach up and grab your ball!
I+space, I forgot the name of this, but This will decrease the power of your shot by a lot, and will make your player to bend the ball or make it spin.
Remember, by default , most of the times you just have to use space, which makes your player to strike powerfully

W A S D, move player
shift+wasd, sprint fast, will put you in free dribble mode as well. This will make your player to blaze forward fast, and you need to dribble the players who mark you. Almost  always you will lose the ball this way, unless you know what you're doing.
caps lock+wasd, shield the ball. The accessible way of playing fifa. hold this and your player will protect the ball and move forward. He'll be slow but this is the best way we can play and not lose the ball often.

Defending, meaning that when you don't have the ball
Control: switch to the nearest player to the ball
L, press and hold to make  your controlled player to automatically intercept the ball, legacy mode only!
I, press and hold to make a second player pressure your oponent, be careful though, this will make them to fall off formation!
J, tackle. is not automatic
K, rush goalkeeper towards ball, be very carefull with this! I almost never use it,
space, slide tackle,

free kick and corners, Actually the buttons do different things but im going to just mention the important ones that you can use for both situations. this also includes the free kick that your goal keeper begins with.
space, shoot
J, cross
L, pass
(free kicks have complex modifiers, i will cover this later perhaps, cause i have to learn them myself)

arrow keys change tactics. I will cover this later
F, switches you to goal keeper mode, and will make your team to play automatically, so don't press unless you intend to!

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2020-03-23 16:01:13

I customised all the keys.
The moviment I configured for numeric keyboard.

2020-03-27 20:36:09

Hi.

at Diego so, I basically managed to get fifa 20 running and won a few games and completed the Uefa champions league, also won that one.

i do have a question regarding the iteration of fifa you are playing. If you are playing 19, what about the story mode? Is that doable? I really would like to play the Alex Hunter career eventually.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-03-27 22:26:02 (edited by Diego 2020-03-27 22:27:04)

yes, it's completely accessible.
I finished all the journey mode.
How you play the champions league with only 1 team?
When I creat the champion is necessary to play all the games here.

2020-03-27 22:38:18

Simba.

Are you playing the game on the Xbox one? If so can you please explain how to set it up?
Also can you explain how to play through the MLS?

2020-03-27 23:13:05

Hi.

At Diego, first the champions league, than the questions.
In fifa 20, you click on champions leage and choose your team, you have a fixed roster of teams that are in the 2020 cl.
After that, you get thrown into the CL screen, the first button you will be on is play match. You do that, choose your side, confirm stuff, possibly look at the team manager and you are off for the group stages.
Regarding the Alex Hunter career,oi, that sounds good, so I can get fifa 17 and start the hole thing, sounds good.

I'm curious about two things though. What about things like upgrading Alex and training? If I remember right in training you sometimes have to dribble along a specific line, can these be simulated or how will this work?
We don't need to worry about cosmetics, so the only real issue I see is upgrading and training, and possibly ansering interview questions.
Are the same assistance systems available in fifa 17 18 and 19 or do I need to set up things differently?

2020-03-27 23:19:59

Hi.

At cyco no, I'm playing fifa on PC, but I think setup procedures should be around the same.

what you need to do is basically set your difficulty to beginner for getting started and you need to turn on assistive functions like legacy defence, automated player switching, passing and crossing assists and aim twards goal assist.
Before you ask, no, the game doesn't play itself then, you still need to pass the ball in the direction you want it to go to get your attack going, it really helps knowing your team.
Regarding the MLS, you just go and set up a tournament, choose MLS, choose the team and you're off, I haven't messed with league play yet.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-03-28 16:50:34

about the training:
Much of this trainings I can't do, but it's possible to simulate.

2020-03-28 19:47:44 (edited by sightlessHorseman 2020-03-28 21:07:50)

Hi.

at Diego yeah I thought so, but good to know that it can be simulated.
But what about upgrading, is that doable?

I have to get used to fifa 17 firstly though, it seams that passes are a bit delayed and not so quick as in fifa 20, also the opposing team blocks the ball quite well, so I have to see what I can do about that.

Greetings moritz.

2020-03-29 10:16:12

Ok, fifa 17 doesn't seam to be all that playable. There is that huge delay when passing, you hit the button and it passes the ball about a second later, so you can't quickly start an attack as a blind person such as in fifa 20 where the controls are more snappy. I checked the settings, but couldn't find a setting that could change how passes are done.

Greetings moritz.

2020-03-29 17:33:28

how so, upgrade?

2020-03-29 20:08:59

Well I'm talking about general gameplay here, I haven't started with the jurney yet, I wanted to see how the game works and that's wehn I noticed that there is a problem with passing.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-04-06 04:27:06

hi.

At Diego one question regarding the jurney mode in fifa 17, you said you completed that one.

How did you complete that first challenge where you have to acheve a certain score to get a pro contract? There are different drills like shooting, passing, 2v2 and the 11 v 11 match.

If you fail you have to redo the hole thing, how did you complete that part of the storie?

Greetings Moritz.

2020-04-06 23:33:33

Hi.
I am not played the fifa 17, only 19.