2020-03-28 02:14:54

Hello,

I am considering on purchasing a few items from Draconis Entertainment. Before I do I need to know two things.
How quick will I get my keys? Are they still supporting their products?

2020-03-28 03:54:39

Hi
I bought a couple of their games 3 years ago and the key system worked fine.
their website continues at the top, so I suppose there will be no problem for you to buy their games.
Greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2020-03-28 04:58:02

With the pinball games do you get to advance to different levels? I know that in some pinball games you can advance to different levels.

2020-03-28 14:34:50

Hello!  Don't buy anything from them!  I made the purchase of Alien Bak Out over a month ago and the code was not sent to me!  I opened a ticket in the support area to ask for explanations and to get a refund and nobody replied.  I threw away more than 30 euros in the wind!

2020-03-28 15:24:34

I bought the pinball games along with the party pack and it worked fine. I love them.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-03-28 21:23:40

Aron, Can you answer the question in post 3?

2020-03-28 21:37:21

I baught both Alien Outback and the Pinball games, and I got registration keys as soon as I baught the games.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2020-03-28 22:26:26

Hi
@cyco In the database of audiogames.net you can find all the information you are asking for that games.
Greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2020-03-28 23:31:25

I bought silver dollar last year, and got the key just as quickly as I did back when I bought alien outback and the pinball games back in 2007, which is pretty cool.

I can't explain why Maranatà didn't receive the games, and it's certainly true draconis have been pretty quiet for the past few years, but as far as I know everything should still be up and running fine.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-29 01:52:21

I read the data base description and it does not say if you do or don't advance to diferent levels. Someone told me that in the Pac-Man table you advance to different levels.
However they didn't say if you could with the other tables because the person only plays the Pac-Man table.

2020-03-29 02:34:40

Okay if by "advance to different levels" you mean that you somehow complete one table then move on to a completely different table, that is just plane not how pinball works.
Pinball always works by racking up as high a score as you can. Packman is the miner exception since there you can clear a table by eating all the dots like in the packman arcade game, however even then, you'll just be presented with the exact same table and same dots again, with the objective to rack up more score.

that being said, remember that pinball tables are not straight forward, and each of them has little challenges, minigames and progressive things to unlock and find.
In the safari table for example, your aim is to hit the s a f a r i switches to play the shoot animals minigame, in the revenge of shockra or pinball xtreme tables you have one progressive challenge trying to destroy shockra and the evil clown respectively, in the heist table you need to complete crimes by hitting spell switches at the right, time, whilst in sudworks you need to deliver drinks.

So, each table has far more to do than just shoot a ball at static targets, and so it'll take you a long time to see everything.

Personally, the esp pinball games are still some of my absolute favourite arcade games around in audio, the environments, the easy going gameplay, the cool minigames to unlock, I'd highly recommend them, indeed I'm only sorry that Draconis only ever made one pinball party pack.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-29 04:48:08

Thanks Dark for the information. I will most likely pick these games up.