2020-03-25 21:13:39

Well, I'm only Eighteen and still in school. The only bank account I have is a savings account that was set up when I was about twelve or thirteen, and I have a creditcard that is linked with my mom that I don't use

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2020-03-25 21:25:04

Yeah. Well. Like I said, this probably wasn't worth my time.  But I did try.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2020-03-26 09:52:56

lets give it a try anyway.
if you want, refer to my link and get 5 dollers instently.
https://r.honeygain.money/KUMARE8803

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-03-28 17:34:12

Hello,

Looks like I have to revive this topic as it's pretty inactive.
Thanks for 21 referrals I have now!
I've got almost $2, the earn time is a little longer than I expected. I'm still waiting for my first payout. I'll post when my payment comes to PayPal.

Email: [email protected]
Discord: StormProductions
Telegram: https://stormproductions.t.me/

2020-03-28 17:41:06

this is just good for who post this topic as hes master

2020-03-30 12:44:06

Hello,

What did you mean?
I'm trying to understand what you just said but... I can't.
Did you mean that I'm a master for the fact that I created this topic?

2020-03-30 12:51:27

this is a scam!

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-03-30 13:28:11

Regarding transcribeme, its seems to be accessible.

faq wrote:

Can I use a screen reader with TM's platform?
We have several members who utilize screen readers on our platform. The most popular program seems to be NVDA on Windows, with JAWS being another option. Users also report that Braille displays work well on our Hub. We can't provide specific recommendations other than this information.

To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-03-30 18:21:05

@storm, could you please give us some kind of proof that this is a real thing?

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2020-03-30 19:05:36

In a month or 2, when I will get my payout, I will post the pay pal recipt or something.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2020-03-30 20:24:30

The fact that you guys are happily allowing these apps access to information that they don't need -- and allowing them to sell it, which is a stupid thing to do -- clearly shows either that you believe you won't be harmed by this or are clearly ignorant of the damage these companies can do to you with that information. You might as well publish your card info on here now and let anyone use it because your quite happily giving these companies (who you have absolutely no reason to trust) this information. Do you trust this company at all? Are they using a secure payment processor to process payments? Do you even know what payment processor they're using, or does it just ask for your credit card details without transferring you to PayPal or Stripe or another trustworthy, 3rd-party payment processor that is actually PCI-DSS compliant? Can you guarantee that these schemes are actually giving you legitimate money and aren't steeling from others? Can you guarantee that your not unknowingly participating in a crime?  These are all questions that you should be asking yourselves before (ever) doing this, and even then you should be wary. You should always be wary of things that promise you free money -- because your not doing anything to earn this money. Your phone is just sitting there, doing what it usually does. Your not doing anything that requires you to actually work for the money, and you should be very, very suspicious of anything that promises such a thing.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2020-03-30 20:26:07 (edited by JasonBlaze 2020-03-30 20:30:15)

it uses paypal, yes smile also it didn't ask for any credit card info when registering, just email and password.
How do I start working with transcribeme, though?

2020-03-30 20:31:57

@62, is that the only payment method it offers though? I'm still highly skeptical of this thing, as well as its legality. Camlorn has already attempted to explain why this is a terrible idea. I get that yall need to make money, but there are far better ways than going for things like this out of desperation. Desperation and the need to make money is exactly what companies like these count on.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2020-03-30 21:46:30

From what I know, yeah, they offer pay pal only.
For some of us, it isn't desperation, it is just a side thing which if it brings extra cash which doesn't hert to be there, just in case.
The only problem about this app on android is that it eats battery like crap and from a day and a half to 2 days, I got to like 12 to 15 hours.
A battery decrease was expected even before I installed this because at the country side my phone has to search alot for the 4g signal.
I hope it goes back to normal when I go home.

2020-03-30 22:02:26

Ok I have to chime in here again. All I see people doing is pointing out a problem without really offering any real solution to the problem. Yes, their is mention of working for a transcription service, but nothing on what it is like, signing up, what you transcribe, how often you transcribe, what the pay is like. Additionally, what if transcribing isn't your thing and you want another job that you can comfortably do online,? Heck, someone even created a topic asking about what online jobs people do a few weeks ago, but it barely got a few posts, yet when someone offers this money making solution and people jump on board, you get those othes who discourage it without hesitation. So this is my call to those particular people to put your money where your mouth is, so to speak. Offer up solutions, resources, evidence to the legitimacy of your solutions.

As a side note, google has an opinion rewards app that *they* run where you can answer questions about your interests for some Google play pocket change. The results of the optional surveys you take are used to enhance the ads google displays to you, and you can opt out at any time as well. No card, no paypal, this is a direct deposit by google into your account. I dont even get referral points for mentioning this, but I am putting this out there as an example of what I mean by offering solutions to the problem at hand. If you have a google play account, just look for the google opinion rewards app in the playstore.

2020-03-30 22:16:44

@KenshiraTheTrinity, thumbsup to your last post, I couldn't agree more.
I wish the rewards app was available in Romania, but no luck.
I used to have it when my account was in the UK, but it always gave me an error.
I should also start transcribing, it is gonna be a time killer with this lockdown.

2020-03-30 23:16:11

@KenshiraTheTrinity Google Opinion Rewards is great.
Re: transcribeme.com: If I get past the screening and exam and can insure its accessibility, I will get back to you on that. Here is what I know:
1. They say no prier experience needed.
2. It takes them about a week and a half to get back to you after you've done the initial transcription screening.
3. Once you are approved, they will put small selections of audio into your dashboard. These are for pay, though.
4. The pay is $20 paypal per audio hour. This implies two things:
1. flexible hours
2. Per audio hour means once you have accumulated enough transcriptions to actually reach an hour of audio. The counting must be done via file lengths.

2020-03-31 09:37:08

@KenshiraTheTrinity. Look at Ethin's post. This poses a security threat.

2020-03-31 10:22:44

Hello,

I hate when people say that something is a scam without actually reading and informing themselves first.
There's Scam Adviser, URLVoid, and a lot of other services that tell you if a service is a scam or not based on reviews.
So inform yourself before saying that it's a scam only to discourage people on using an app/site.
Thank you.

2020-03-31 10:43:06

@69
when I m press sign up I got this
Can’t reach this page

2020-03-31 10:57:33 (edited by gerech 2020-03-31 10:57:54)

@stormProductions. there is. no. way. to. make. money. for. free! anyone who believes this is ignorant. You have to work to get money.

2020-03-31 11:00:48

Hello,

It doesn't work like this.
This service will not get you a lot of money, but you will get a little cash out of it in case you need, so it's of course not the amount you get when you work for it.

2020-03-31 11:01:44

Hello,

Sorry for double post,
@70, this is so strange. It might be your internet connection.
Try again a little bit later.

2020-03-31 11:13:59

@72
I m try yesterday and try today but nothing

2020-03-31 11:27:51

@74, try this link, some times it happens, one of my friends had the same message:
https://r.honeygain.money/DRAGOCB84A
I don't know why it happens, but some times you have to click multiple times or refresh.