2020-03-26 15:46:31

Hi, are there any antiviruses that a blindy can use despight windows defender. i am looking at AVG but i am not sure if it is ok.

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-03-26 15:53:54

you could use microsoft essentials that works.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-03-26 15:56:53

@2: I said, despight windows defender.
Also, i have seen that bitdefender is very good free virus protector is it acsessible?

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-03-26 17:04:44

One of the best ways to make yourself hackable is to start installing antivirus that's not Windows Defender, these days.  Go down this road at your own risk.  We've had at least 5 "oops, our antivirus had a big hole in it and just logging onto the wrong web page can give root access" sorts of things in the last couple years.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2020-03-26 18:02:21

Why you dislike windows defender?
Bit defender is good, but defender isn't worse. Bitdefender is inaccessible.
Malwarebytes is accessible, and i guess f-secure is accessible as well. Maybe also vipre but i'm not sure.
If i were you, i'd just use windows defender like i do now.

2020-03-26 18:17:13

Eset Internet security is accessible

2020-03-26 21:11:19

can I get a download link for microsoft essentials? please and thanks.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-03-27 13:22:16

i'm my self using  windows security, the   updated version of windows defender withthe latest  win10 versions and  it works    just fine, i also have  malware bights, i've bin using this beast sence  the end of 2018     and it cleaned some of the most nasty viruses i had on my computer

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-03-27 13:28:24

@post7
you can download it from hear

2020-03-27 13:36:52 (edited by haily_merry 2020-03-27 13:38:45)

You shouldn't need to do anything if you're already running win 10 though. I'd always recommend staying far, far away from any anti virus that isn't built into the operating system, and that goes for all OS's, not just windows. These programs literally have every permition known to man, they have the ability to do whatever they'd like with your system, that's far more control than you might realize. Add to that the fact that most of them are more like viruses themselves, avast, I'm looking at you here. Windows defender and a little bit of common sense usually does the trick when it comes to the security of your computer.

2020-03-27 17:25:51

I, personally, think eset nod antivirus is the best ever and with abit of nvda object navigation, you can make it accessible enough to go by.
In the end, no antivirus is ever the best, but that doesn't mean you should have none on your system.
Windows defender, for example, is a verry good antivirus, but it reports alot of false positives nowadays, plus it's not so great when it comes to web bassed attacks and exploits made, for example, by way of dom manipulation with javascript.
Anyway, it's your choice, but I'd still recommand eset antivirus which, even if abit, or more so, expensive, never gave me false positives since I bought it, though it almost always knows when you want to install a crack, even warns on the windows loader patch, but at least it never complained about bgt or autoit scripts.

2020-03-27 17:45:24

I'm trying to uninstall avast, but the stupid thing refuses to uninstall.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-03-27 18:13:35 (edited by Still_Standing 2020-03-27 18:14:25)

at post10not necessarily, it's best to always have a backup  and extra eye on your system,  in my case i have   windows security   by default and malware bights, wich is grate, protects me against web based attacks, ransomeware etc, and i also have  smadav  as a second layer, known  as  an additional   antivirus, that being said      it doesn't mean you shouldn't have   nun on  your system like post 11 said
at post  12 use the avast uninstaller tool from there website:

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-03-27 19:38:04

Jaidon Of the Caribbean wrote:

I'm trying to uninstall avast, but the stupid thing refuses to uninstall.

Turn wifi off and try to uninstall.

Best regards: Marco

2020-03-27 19:39:05

I never recommend using avast.

Best regards: Marco

2020-03-27 22:48:07

Windows  defender works pretty good with accessibility

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2020-03-27 22:56:54

Running Windows Defender and Malware bites here. No problems on my end.
The best antivirus is you though. Don't be stupid. Oh wait what am I expecting, the general populus to not be stupid?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2020-03-27 23:59:22

Hi.

Vipre is very accessible with NVDA and probably jaws too.

You can try a demo just by googleing vipre antivirus.

I'm gone for real :)

2020-03-28 09:46:04

Hi
I used to have Eset smart security until It became useless with nvda, just after V9. Then I went for Kaspersky, and I've been using it ever since. Has there been any improvements on ESET's accessibility with nvda? I'd like to give It a try, But I figured I'd ask First

:)

2020-03-28 12:37:02 (edited by ignatriay 2020-03-28 12:38:35)

bitdefender is great, though  sadly, not accessible on windows from what I tested

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-03-28 17:02:04

how do I navigate Eset Internet security? everytime I press tab NVDA says unknown. what about scanning is their a way to see how far along a full scan is and is their a way to exclude folders?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2020-03-30 16:25:56

I tried navigating ESet yesterday with Object nav and I couldn't get it to work. It just said unknown.

2020-04-01 15:14:33

how is Kaspersky accessible? I had it on my old computer, but couldn't navigate it. I'm thinking of going with malwarebites and windows defender.

2020-04-01 15:57:33

i don't know if it's accessable  ny more, i had some unpleasant experiences with Kaspersky being very slow when i first used it in my old computer, followed by avast   wich was freaking me out with it's  anoine audio  message whenever i got a threat, lol, + it was the first program to tell me bgt files were viruses on 2015

sound is my vision

2020-04-01 23:34:14

bullshit, ecet is far from accessible. ad it's paid, too. we downloaded it because one screen was accessible when I used it on holiday, but ever since, it's been an intrusive little bitch.