2020-03-24 06:05:53

While I was browsing the forum I got this error.

error wrote:

Sorry! The page could not be loaded.
This is probably a temporary error. Just refresh the page and retry. If problem continues, please check back in 5-10 minutes.
Database reported: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 (Errno: 1064).
Failed query: SELECT post_id FROM pun_karma WHERE user_id = 130169 AND post_id IN ()
The error occurred on line 15 in /home/public/sites/forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php(601) : eval()'d code

Can the web masters like fix this?

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-03-24 10:09:47

Isn't it kind of ... bad that the forum gives you concrete sql queries as error messages? That seems like a big security risk to me.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-03-25 06:45:22

@2, right?

To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2020-03-26 23:31:09

I got it a couple times in the past. I thought it was a temperary thing.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-03-27 08:41:07

@4, I don't really know.

2020-03-27 14:43:43

@2, punBB and all of it's various plugins are already open source, so anyone who's curious can just go download punBB / the user karma extention and be able to see exactly what the forum is doing under the hood.
Btw, @post 1, maybe try writing clearer topic titles in future? This one was kind of vague.

2020-03-27 16:21:13

I don't know ... this is site and forum feedback, so when I see a topic called "Weird error", I think about a forum error. What else to write in the topic title?

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-03-28 10:01:07

@6, what could be a better topic title?