2020-03-26 10:09:43

As reported by [motherboard]:

The Internet Archive has temporarily removed waitlist restrictions and created a National Emergency Library, granting access to over 1.4 million books to anyone who wants them, including non-US residents. Access will run until June 30th, or until the end of the National Emergency, whichever comes last. These include both educational materials like Introduction to Electrodynamics, to entertainment.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2020-03-26 11:48:56

Hi,
Thank you!
Will check them out soon, as I am always on the lookout for stuff to read big_smile
Your posts are full of good info, as always. smile
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2020-03-26 12:54:12

Hey, this is cool. Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to check these out soon.

2020-03-26 13:14:31

That's very cool, thank you for sharing!
If any of you are searching for a book that isn't on there, there are also other legal places to get free books from, such as Project Gutenberg, Feedbooks, Standard Ebooks, Faded Page, and, of course Wikisource. If you prefer audio books, check out Librivox. Enjoy reading! smile

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2020-03-26 16:21:35

that's cool, i'll be sure to check them out soon

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-03-26 16:37:36

Keep them coming!!!!!!!! Going to it now!

2020-03-26 18:18:38

Also chek out planet books here.
http://www.planetpublish.com/

---
"A good ruler gives the goblet to his servants. He never drinks from it himself. The servants need his glory. He does not cary the flame alone.
For a spark does not lit the flame, but the spirit holds it in place. Forgeting that leads one to destruction.
(Enhemodius before the Altar of the Broken)"

2020-03-26 20:44:53

Um, is there a link?

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2020-03-26 22:23:25

What sorts of books?

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-03-26 22:40:34

Uh, guys, post 1? He already said they were being distrubuted by the internet archive. If you don't know what that is, then, well...

2020-03-27 00:13:18

@8
The links in the motherboard article, but as stated its part of the internet archive. If you'd prefer a more direct route, try [here].

@9
Bit of everything, education, technical, entertainment, from [Robin Hood] to [Silver pennies; a collection of modern poems for boys and girls], or [The pagan background of early Christianity] and [The Deerslayer; or, The first war-path], there's all kinds of interesting stuff.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer