2020-03-26 16:19:59

Hello!
So I've recently started to play this game.
I just need tips for example what is the use of the barracs? I have barracs at level 2 but don't know how to use them. Could someone help me, please?

2020-03-26 19:39:17 (edited by Dark 2020-03-26 19:39:49)

I don't remember the barracks specifically, but buildings are used automatically and give generalised bonuses.
As to what to do, the best plan is pick a project and work it out yourself. If you look at the task list for your people, you will told what tasks require what, whilst if you double tap and hold on the various items in the food/tools section you'll be told what you need to make them, btw, this also works on buildings and most everything else in the game too.
Contracts can be helpful,  but beware of disasters.

Also, use teams of people to keep the energy of your population syncronised, and make sure you don't get anyone injured or exhausted since getting them out of hospital can be difficult and costly.

For war, make the best weapons you can, when I last played the battles weren't a major part of the game, just attakc whenever you see the "army is smaller" button, and remember to make and equip people with as many weapons as you can.

In general I don't think there is really a goal to the game other than fulfilling quests and contracts and just seeing how much you can build, but it's very addictive none the less.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-09-26 19:28:43

Is anyone testing the latest beta? If so, do you know where to go to make a pistol? I think it used to be in weapons, but now it seems to be gone. Thanks.

2020-09-26 22:51:08

@Skhye, I didn't even know I could get a eta, so...

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2020-09-27 00:52:16

This is still being worked on?

Who am I? Simply me!

2020-09-28 14:10:00

Yes, the developer just released a new version. It's a public beta. Check the iOS App Store.

2020-09-30 10:27:49

hey folks,
is there any point in building multiples of a particular building? like an iron mine for example?

2022-02-23 02:33:09

@7
If you build multiples of one building you get more of a bonus from the type of structure. For example, if you build one iron mine, you have one mining bonuses, which adds some amount to your ore gathered.   If you continue building iron mines, you get more bonuses to the amount of ore gathered, which stack.
I am responding to this topic though, because some of the bonuses don't seem to work, and there are no longer descriptions for what the items do. No guides for this seem to exist anywhere, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share a list of bonuses, what they do, and whether they still work.

Who am I? Simply me!