2020-03-24 16:22:16

guys lets have a small chat.
as we know, the world is suffering from covid19 (Corona virus) so we all are locked down, how you guys are passing your time, what are you doing in these holidays?

Thanks and regards.
Madhusudan
Visit my youtube channel to dive into accessible tech tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVJNv … 9wXunGvl9A

2020-03-24 16:37:17

I'm hanging out on dice world trying to make new friends. And I am waiting for the next release of random adventure roguelike 2, which will be version 1.0. It is coming soon.

2020-03-24 19:14:43

Well, doing my homework my school sends me, watching series on Disney Plus, it just came out today in Germany, and generally listening to music, going in my garden and doing lots of other cool stuff.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2020-03-24 21:05:47

reading, studying, sound designing, gaming, chatting, honestly i have much to though but most of the time gos with studying

2020-03-24 21:09:30

i'm always checking this forum

2020-03-24 23:13:06

Hmmm, podcasts, gaming, listening to radio, training at the home gym.
Walking with some family in a patch of bush in my local airiea.
At least I am doing better than one of my friends who's family or at least one of them has to work.
He is sleeping till the lockdown ends because there is nothing to do.

2020-03-25 00:11:34

@2, what's your username on Dice World? I'd like to play you sometime if you don't mind. Mine is turtlepower, and that goes for anyone else too, I can play all the games. I despise Pig, but all the rest are good.

As for what I'm doing? Well, nothing drastically different than usual really, it just feels different because of the crisis. So, listening to music and podcasts, browsing Twitter and other sites I check frequently, and stuff like that.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-03-25 00:19:58

I am Kenshira on dice world. I play everything bonus or no. Come play me. smile

2020-03-25 00:20:22

Hi.

I'm reading harry Potter fan fiction, going on youtube, things like that.

I'm gone for real :)

2020-03-25 01:37:20 (edited by Wes Hollow 2020-03-25 01:42:18)

Spending time with my woman. While we have a chance to spend some quality time, anyway..

2020-03-25 01:58:40

Well, I spend most of the time at home anyway, so quarantine isn't really an issue here. Thing, that gets me messed up the most is not really knowing for sure, if the giggs/festivals/parties I'm supposed to play at will take place or not. Being on the spectrum makes coping with sutch uncertainty quite a duty, so I'm pretty messed up currently. Of course I have enough brainz not to bother the organizers of those events, since they don't know any better. So yeah, I'm still hoping to write some new tracks one day, it would really let my mind relaks and get away from this for a while, but as we know, creativity is a capritious animal and doesn't work in accordance with any rules or regulations. Anyway, let's all try to keep calm and stick to logical thinking and not run with those wild animals, who think it's the best to be scared and act crazy.

2020-03-25 02:44:43

As for me? I'm doing a crapton of assignments in preparation for the end of the semester. Studying for upcoming exams. Eating. Sleeping more than usual. Binge-reading. Gaming (mostly on UossMUD, playing a cyborg). Keeping in touch with my partner, who's stressed out about this whole Covid-19 thing. Getting epic cat cuddles. Playing piano with my windows open (and I've actually gotten applause, I'm not even kidding). Playing chess on my phone. Procrastinating. Working in bursts. Sleeping at odd hours. Checking and sometimes moderating the forum. Basically trying to keep everyone calm while the world falls apart.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-03-25 05:45:21

I've been trying to keep busy here with helping our daughter with school work, attempting to finish my first play-through of Manamon 2, and whatever else I can find to keep me going. I've actually found some work that I can do online as well. it doesn't pay a ton of money, but one thing I've been doing is filling out surveys that have to do with various types of products and other sorts of topics. I am signed up with three or four different sites now that offer this kind of work and it does add up pretty quickly once you get going with it. the best part is that all of this stuff is quite accessible for folks like us. Some of these sites do offer good affiliate programs as well, so that can be a good way to accumulate money on top of it all. I've also found a place that hires folks to do transcribing work where you would listen to audio files and transcribe them into text. So, there are a lot of opportunities out there to check out. if anyone would like more information on any of these things, please feel free to email me off list or private message me and I'll be glad to give you some more information. it's all perfectly legitimate too. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have even brought it up here. Again, if you want more information on this kind of stuff, please feel free to get in touch, and I'll be glad to see what I can do for you.

2020-03-25 06:20:33

Mostly school work I have 3 classes on Zoom. For some reason they think that because it's online work they can give us extra work. Watching TV, Movies, and writing when I can. Counting down the days until I'm done school and get my degree.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2020-03-25 06:45:43

Well! guys. thanks for sharing your coooooool activities in these days.
I am also in quarantine so just playing Manamon 2 and listening to some audio kind of stuffs, hanging on YouTube and so on.

Thanks and regards.
Madhusudan
Visit my youtube channel to dive into accessible tech tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVJNv … 9wXunGvl9A

2020-03-25 20:37:41

@13, I've sent you a PM. Hopefully it worked, I know the system can be flaky sometimes.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-03-25 22:38:21 (edited by boy 2020-03-25 22:40:00)

I'm supposed to stay at home since Perkins is closed, but MassBay Comunity College is doing their classes online. I spend time working for my father's business since we can still go to the office, doing class with MassBay online, completing work that Perkins sends me, working out with Step Aerobics and weights, and of course, developing The Blank Game 2! I don't have a release date announced yet since it keeps changing, but I have lots of time to work on it now and I'm now on the postgame. I don't mean to go off topic here, but when some one asks for replay value, does that mean content after the main game or a reason to play it again? Their are 3 dungeons after the main game and you'll be able to see the true ending once you've beaten a certain postgame booss, but after that it's basically done.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2020-03-25 22:44:30

Content after the main game is for increasing lasting value. A reason to replay the main game such as alternate endings, branching paths or unlockables is for replay value. Like a lot of modern fighting games are losing their replay value because in the olden days, you had to play a game over and over to unlock new characters.

2020-03-26 00:24:38

The Blank Game 2 isn't a fighting game, their's a lot more than battles. That's all I'll say, play when it comes out.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2020-03-26 08:18:00

well i'm sometimes studying, playing undead-assault, browsing through web and listening some interesting movies in youtube

Yours kindly

2020-03-26 09:49:26

me, I'am sometimes playing audio games, and, I also like to eat, and sleepeng, haha, thats all the things that I spennding with my time.

2020-03-26 13:34:53

As for me, most of my time lately has been consumed by studdying, though I've been checking this forum and twitter whenever I have the opertunity to do so. When I have more time on my hands I plan on trying undead asalt, I played that game before it was taken down for the first time and loved it, and I can't wait to get stuck in again.

2020-03-26 16:10:17 (edited by makenan53 2020-03-26 16:11:13)

I create trap beats or acoustic music on reaper, watch movies, play games, and read books at my freetime

2020-03-26 19:23:26

binge watching netflix stuff, playing games like survive the wild, undead asault and random runners.
currently I'm watching stranger things and I'm about to start season 3.
I also checks my twitter, skype and this forum time to time.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-03-26 19:39:18

Saw some people talking about dice world and hm. I should actually get into that thing again. Feel free to challenge me if you wanna. Name is sovs2002.
As for what I am doing. Trying to get through all Nicholas Sansbury Smiths books, playing undead asault, talking to friends and watching daredevil. Planning to start working out soon though. Sitting in front of your computer gets rather boring after a while.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.