2020-03-24 18:44:46

I have no idea how to do it. can I have some help?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-03-25 20:16:05

when I say I don't know how to do it, I mean it. and I mean the hole thing.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-03-25 20:35:36

What exactly do you mean "configuring?" here.
if you've already got outlook express, then most of what you need config wise, EG setting signature and such can be found in the options section of the tools menu

If you mean you want to configure outlook express to run on Windows 10, I'm afraid my personal advice would be to use thunderbird instead.

I was a major outlook express fan, and I really dislike the sprawling and finicky interface of microsoft outlook, however, when I tried configuring it for windows 10 it was constantly buggy, rarely spellchecked messages, didn't handle contacts and had an annoying habit of crashing on me taking all my contacts with it.

On the plus side, thunderbird had all the good bits of outlook express, sensible folder structure, easy email display and a nice and usable address book, and none of the drawbacks and works fine on windows 10, so I'd just recommend using that myself.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-25 22:04:23

no. I mean with the email account ware you have to set the server as pop.gmail.com and so on.
I did some research, found something, but it didn't work. this is what I found.
https://products.secureserver.net/email … xpress.htm

2020-03-26 00:02:54

aa, never mind, my computer teacher helped me. thanks anyways.

2020-03-26 13:57:37

I thought Outlook Express was dropped years ago. Does it even run on 7 and above?

Also can you please get rid of your signature? It's annoying.

2020-03-26 14:13:37

You can run a version called outlook express 6, go to http://runasxp.com/
As I said though, I found it extremely buggy and prone to crash, as well as problematic for features like spellchecking messages, hence why I would just recommend using mosilla thunderbird instead.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-03-26 15:57:07

first of all, it does work in windows8 8.1 and 10.
second, O never mined.

2020-03-26 15:59:29

@6, better? hmph

2020-03-26 21:45:41

@6, like if all the German signatures by Americans weren't annoying. His signature doesn't have to please you. If you have a problem, just press H.
And I had outlook on this device. Its a windows 10. However, it has the tendency to just randomly disappear of my machine.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here