2020-03-24 09:21:28

and why are you so angry? Just publish the update! It's that simple. It will eventually be published in your hand. They may have jobs, but elves will publish one day. It doesn't have to be today. You can be very rich in your past. Also my clones what I want, what do you think of that?

start of my signature.
I admit that I am a very moody person. I understand that most things are wrong, I do very good things in my mouth and make people incredibly happy. But I'm not sure that people in most places understand my purpose, I think I'm wrong somewhere ... It's impossible for me to correct myself alone, and no one will help me.
end of my signature.

2020-03-24 10:11:34

Wow, guys like him (post above) should be banned definitely.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2020-03-24 11:11:36

just wow, just publish the update? its not that easy, ask a real developer on how they work on their games and then come back here posting again, but who am i to judge?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-03-24 11:37:26

@devs, if you're still checking this monstrosity of a topic, I'd highly recommend you make a new topic for this game. This person is really not someone you want representing your game in the new releases room, or at all for that matter, nor does he deserve the attention a topic like this will give him.

2020-03-24 12:38:29

No this radicalism again! Mods you're making me nervous. Close the topic inmediately!
@Manuelcortez: Can you sincerily open a new topic about the game in new releaces room?

73 Wj3u

2020-03-24 13:29:00

I love how this thread came apart only because of one post. Good job guys, you deserve a round of applause.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2020-03-24 15:55:03

well finally i got a nice internet and i join to undead-assault comunity.
I have to say it's pritty amazing game, i'm learning it.
wish you good luck.
Btw it must not be in new releases room?

Yours kindly

2020-03-24 16:33:30

In my opinion it's up to manuel to create a topic in the new releases room as it's his game. I think this thread serves for now until he makes a new one

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2020-03-24 16:35:03

Hi there guys,
Honestly I would never have imagined the kind of discussion I have read here. For those of you who actually understand, which fortunately are most of you, just wanted to tell that besides bugfixes this new version, which is taking more time to be released (should be done within this week anyway) has also some new features. That was so because when I have needed to release the bugfixes version I already was in the middle of another big update. So I hope your patience will be rewarded. I will post something in the New Releases Room when the new version comes out and will try to take a look every day or something to answer to your questions. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

2020-03-24 16:51:55

I cant wait for the %2 is not a valid win 32 thing to be fixed so I can play the game again

2020-03-24 19:52:44

hello
thanks for the good news

2020-03-24 20:00:53

Nice! i really like they will add more features to this other then just the bugg fixes.

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-03-25 02:50:56

hi. I'm enjoying the game a lot. I'm very happy to see it being worked on again. I'm sorry that you and other developers have to deal with such people. I'm really looking forward to the update

I live in darkness, forever in darkness.

2020-03-25 10:47:53

Sorry guys but I can't play;  After connecting to the server, what should I do?  I am alone in an empty space and I can only walk, I can only hear my steps.  How do I find zombye?  And where do I find weapons?  Unfortunately, I can't find the instruction file in the game folder.  Thank you!

2020-03-25 11:40:30

hello
@264
when you connect to the server, check that your coordinate is 00, then press enter

2020-03-25 15:21:48

OK thanks!  How do I check the coordinates?  What are the commands to select weapons and to shoot ??

2020-03-25 15:48:57

Hello. You check coordinates with the C key, and to select weapons you use the number row. The space bar fires your weapon. To get a better weapon, you have to use a box, which will be at 0, 0. To always get all the objects on the map and where they are, press D. I recommend you to listen to the audio tutorial posted in the general games discussion for some tips on getting started with the game until the documentation has been rewritten.

2020-03-26 09:23:48

@Maranatà: Check out the following tutorial:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3333 … y-tunmi13/

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2020-03-26 10:05:28

Thanks so much!  I listened to the tutorial but unfortunately I don't understand English well, I didn't understand almost anything.  I hope a written manual will come out soon so I can use the Google translator.  However, I managed to get into the game and play a bit.  There is one thing, however, that I did not understand: when I try to open the doors I am told that I must first turn on the light.  But how do I find this light?  And how do I turn it on?

2020-03-26 10:08:23

I died several times but luckily someone revived me.  But how do I revive someone if he dies?  Thank you!

2020-03-26 11:16:12

after 30 seconds passed of hes diing press u on hes name

2020-03-26 15:47:55

Small moderation:
Alright, no punishments, but...
I am going to come out and say this, can people please be patient during this time? Developers have lives, plus there's a pandemic going on which can change things. I'm happy that most of you here understand.
Thank you. I will be watching this topic.

2020-03-26 18:33:50

I really don't get peoples impatience. this is free, and there're other things going on. take your time, and take care.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2020-03-26 18:43:42

I did make a mistake. when i first set up my US server account. I didn't know if i was going to come back to the game, so I did a what ever pass word. I know that the reset thing is not working yet, but hopefully there's another way to reset, or it will be working on the next update. at lease I know my email is registered. and of course I did an account on another server, and now I can't get back to the US one. haha

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2020-03-26 20:23:31

@269, you need to go to the coordinates 20 25, and press enter. That makes you turn on the power

I live in darkness, forever in darkness.