2020-03-25 20:28:17

Does anyone know of any accessible metronome apps for Windows/Android/iOS? I need to play a drum part at a certain BPM for a recording so need a metronome in my headphones to play with. Any help appreciated.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2020-03-25 22:19:49

I'm definitely interested as well.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2020-03-25 23:21:08 (edited by techmaster20 2020-03-25 23:21:39)

if you're in a studio, ask the engineer to send the daw click to your hearback. Otherwise, soundbrrennr for iOS and android is very accessible. On iOs, you have to double tap hold, and drag up or down to adjust tempo, and on android, just type. They do offer a watch type device that taps your wrist instead of clicks which is nice for live performance or rehearsals/jam sessions where there is no hearback, or you don't want to wear a headset.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2020-03-26 03:31:12

Thanks for that. I appreciate it.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27