2020-03-23 20:55:30 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2020-03-23 23:12:48)

If you know of any sales and giveaways that are happening right now because of the coronavirus, post them here. I think most sound ideas sound libraries are half off right now. I got an email about it.I think

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2020-03-23 23:04:59 (edited by Still_Standing 2020-03-23 23:06:29)

oh yeah,  there was a message on  pro sound effects in the mailing list saying that they increased the    the trial in there search software of sound effects up to 90 days, i'm not sure if it's even accessable or not or worth it, i've already got my shair of sound effects   but  i guess i'm going to    try it out if    it's there.
other then that i don't know much about any other sales happening, but if they do i'll surely  take  advantage of that

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-03-23 23:12:14

I think most sound ideas sound libraries are half off right now. I got an email about it.I think

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2020-03-23 23:43:34

Where can Sound Ideas be located?

2020-03-23 23:57:49

From Freedomscientific On Twitter

1 of 2) We know many of you must remain at home and continue to work/attend school remotely. To ensure life remains accessible we are offering those in the US/Canada a Free Home License of JAWS, ZoomText, or Fusion that will expire 6/30/2020. Learn more:

https://portal.freedomscientific.com/SponsoredSoftware
2 of 2) Outside of US/Canada: We are working with our international distributors to provide home solutions for our customers during the COVID-19 crisis. Contact your country’s distributor if you need assistance connecting to school or work from home.

2020-03-24 00:02:20

Oh, that's interesting! Good on Freedom Scientific for that.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-03-24 00:23:20

Choiceofgames is making 3 of their paid games free for a limited time through the choiceofgames app. One of them is the hero project prodigy but I cant remember what the other 2 are. Will have to find the email and check.

A couple days ago gamestop was having a sale on their online inventory. They maybe still but not sure.

2020-03-24 00:25:45 (edited by pitermach 2020-03-24 00:29:41)

The developers of Reaper are offering a temporary license that lasts until June 30th for those who are working from Home.

Also, Korg has made the iKaossilator iOS synthesizer free until March 31st. If you never heard of it it's a really fun and fully accessible synthesizer that lets you make short loops.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2020-03-24 07:02:45

The Pro Sound Effects search app is a categorizer for your own sound libraries. IT unfortunately does not yet hook into sites such as audioblocks, Zapsplat, or ProSound Effects's own site. IT is only for the mac and may not be accessible.

2020-03-24 09:05:17

Just posted: AudioWizards on SALE!!! 60 % OFF

Cristian.

2020-03-24 09:20:04

Adrian roseblock has made a free course and has discount for some of the books that he offers.
checkout here

2020-03-24 15:17:51 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2020-03-24 15:59:51)

The following is from pro sound effects. I just got this email.

Replenish Your Creative Fuel + Support COVID Relief

This week only, save 30% off all PSE Exclusive Specialty Libraries and be prepared to tell any sonic story! Six new releases from Academy Award®-winners and world-class recordists include immersive LA ambiences, colorful door creaks, unique engines and more. Offer ends Tuesday, March 31st.

EXPLORE LIBRARIES
COVID RELIEF DONATION:
To support displaced entertainment industry workers, we're donating 20% of sale profits to the Motion Picture and Television Fund’s (MPTF) COVID-19 Relief Efforts.

MPTF“This is our intake line: (323) 634-3888. If you or an industry friend need our help, please give us a chance to listen to your story and determine how and where we can make life better for you. As we also say about MPTF, we take care of our own.”
Six New Specialty Libraries – Available Only from PSE:

LA Ambisonics
LA Ambisonics

Immersive Los Angeles city ambiences with “virtual mic” software.

$119 $199

SAVE NOW
Doors
Doors

Unlock your sonic story with vivid door opens, closes, squeaks, and rattles.

$19 $49

SAVE NOW

Tommy Gun
Tommy Gun

Intensify your weapon sounds with powerful recordings of this classic firearm.

$29 $49

SAVE NOW
Sonomar Collection: Speed Machine
Sonomar Collection: Speed Machine

Boost your vehicle sounds with 1200 cc’s of punchy automotive power.

$49 $89

SAVE NOW

Dynamic Debris
Dynamic Debris

Shatter, crash, and rattle with high-res scrap movement and debris sound effects.

$59 $99

SAVE NOW

All Metal
All Metal

Fortify your sound design with pristine metallic impacts and textures.

$59 $99

SAVE NOW

EXPLORE ALL LIBRARIES
Explore Our Most Popular Exclusive Specialty Libraries:

Cinematic Winds: Vol. 2
Cinematic Winds: Vol. 2

Instill your projects with the powerful force of expressive wind sound effects.

$79 $119

SAVE NOW

Waves Wind Water
Waves Wind Water

Invigorate your seascapes with pristine, dynamic Ambisonics recordings

$55 $79

SAVE NOW

Biophony
Biophony

Create authentic natural backdrops with vibrant environmental recordings

$55 $79

SAVE NOW

Urban Elements
Urban Elements

Build your city scenes with lifelike details of urban soundscapes.

$79 $119

SAVE NOW

SEE MORE

Get started with your free 90-day trial of Search

In support of our community during this stressful time of coronavirus fears and self-isolation, we have extended the free trial for our Search software to 90 days until further notice to accommodate remote setups and uncertain deadlines. Organize your library, find sounds faster, and create your best with library workflow software.

Visit the Search page to get started with your free 90-day trial:
LEARN MORE
macOS only. Interested in a Windows version? Let us know here.

prosoundeffects.com • +1 (646) 706-7728

2020-03-24 15:48:32

For privacy reasons, I'd suggest to delete your email at the bottom of the message.

2020-03-24 15:59:20 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2020-03-24 16:00:48)

Oh fuck. Oops. Thanks for letting me know that was there. My dumbass didn’t look at the end of the email.

2020-03-24 19:37:59

Apple is giving away some books and audio books.

2020-03-25 10:28:26

Hi,
There is something you guys Need to know about the Choiceofgames sale:
When I played Showdown at willow Creek yesterday, I was prompted to either wait two hours to Play the next chapters or pay.
In my opinion, such practices are unacceptable: If you give something away for free, do it for real and not something like that.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-03-25 13:25:06 (edited by Still_Standing 2020-03-25 13:58:08)

there is the asound effects giveaway+ contast i reseaved through my email for today
HUGE SOUND DESIGN CONTEST! 4 CHANCES TO WIN ASTONISHING SOUND LIBRARIES FROM MATTIA CELLOTTO
Get ready for some good news: It's sound design contest time, and 4 lucky winners will be chosen to win some wild prizes:
1 winner gets the Mattia Cellotto - Complete Bundle, 3 winners get 1 Mattia Cellotto library of their choice each, excluding the bundle. :
https://www.asoundeffect.com/sound-design-contest-2020/
if you like,  click this link and join 2 so i can get some more chanses to win,heh, i've already sined up  for the contest and the giveaway, i dont' really have that much sound design skills but i tryed my best at the work they gave
https://wn.nr/prcLd7

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-03-25 16:32:26

Yeah that's why I like delight games more, at least one of the reasons.

2020-03-25 16:54:41

KFC is offering free delivery in the US with Grubhub.

If you need a VPN, Private Internet Access is offering 2 months for free right now.
https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

I know I've read more, will post if I remember them!

2020-03-25 19:34:24

Popeyes is giving away one month of free Netflix to 1000 people, just take a picture of yourself eating some of their chicken and post it to any social media site and caption it, “I want my free Netflix account!”

2020-03-25 20:32:41 (edited by turtlepower17 2020-03-25 20:33:19)

@19, thank you for the heads up about Private internet Access, that's definitely cool. That's one offer I'm going to sign up for.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-03-25 21:01:58

Loxias wrote:

KFC is offering free delivery in the US with Grubhub.

If you need a VPN, Private Internet Access is offering 2 months for free right now.
https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

I know I've read more, will post if I remember them!

Great, in the UK KFC completely closed. Compared to the other developed countries the UK always gets a shit deal though.

2020-03-26 05:10:59

About pia, do they need you to enter your credit card during sign up?

2020-03-26 06:24:18

They shouldn't, they have a whole bunch of payment options, everything from PayPal to credit cards to lots of different gift card options.

2020-03-26 09:48:30

There’s no signup form for Pia?
I clicked on join now

Pics or it didn’t happen