2020-03-24 19:30:02 (edited by Angel 2020-03-24 19:42:21)

Ok question about your invite code, do I have to imput the red hearts from it?
If yes, I will find a way to do it.
Edit:
I found out how this works, so there you have my code:
7UM2S
The thing is, buttons are unlabeled and I Audex doesn't make a great job with it.
What should I press to click? Except the accelerate button.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2020-03-24 20:13:36

There is a setting in talkback that makes it so unlabeled buttons are read automatically. The first button turns sounds on and off. After that are the rate, share and view user buttons in that order. After the exelerate button is the button that you double tap and hold then release if you want to do your clicks manually. After that is the view rewards button. Go there to change the rewards you want. The last button let's you earn more clicks through sharing the app, watching videos, and checking in. Check in every day. You will get an increasing number of clicks for checking in consecutively every day up to 50 clicks.

Gonna add in your code now. smile

2020-03-24 20:16:17

Great, that was the thing, I didn't know I had to hold onto the button.
I don't use Talk back, so yeah, I work with Audex.

2020-03-24 20:33:17

Ah ok. I just use the exelerate button. Cant seem to find where you put in codes. I think you can only do it once. sad

2020-03-24 20:40:24 (edited by Angel 2020-03-24 20:42:28)

You go get more clicks and then enter an invitation code.
For me it still works.
May be you can do it in the first day only.
Slide joy says that it is incompatible with all of my devices, which doesn't make sense, I have an a50 with android 9 and other android 9 devices also.

2020-03-24 20:48:29

do you fucking trust this, god knows what is doing down there
i rather work and get my money instead

2020-03-24 21:27:16

It seems to be ok, I have seen proof of payment in articles and it doesn't hert me.
Btw, I love breaking that cube thing, it is cool to see it break.
I also got the apk for slidejoy from uptodown and the app is cool, I just don't know if I am earning or not.

2020-03-24 22:07:57

For the slidejoy app just use your phone normally. Some months pay more than others, but you can check your carrots by clicking where it says the name of the next month in this case its april. Once you get some carrots, you will be told on the main screen how many are redeemable now.

And yeah, I understand the skepticism, but I've been paid by both of the apps I've mentioned before so it's ok. I also have another one officially run by google which you can use to redeem playstore credit. Using that I have already bought some games and will get audio wizzard later this week. With slidejoy and money cube I was able to buy war sim and the english translation for bk3, as well as other games from the play store. Yeah, working will definitely pay out more, so something is just for a little extra cash on the side. You do have to be careful though because some apps like lucky day won't let you use it outside of the states. Always read up on these apps before going in. I definitely do not advise driving in blind.

2020-03-24 22:18:58

The rewards app doesn't work on my phone for some reason.
It installs, but it says that I have some error, which I don't remember.
I will try it again and see what it can do.

2020-03-25 01:40:13

I can't help myself.  I know this is useless and that the people who will heed me already know this anyway, but...

When you install one of these they can see (for example) every credit card you use and are happily shipping that off to other people to resell.  You have only their word that they aren't shipping more than they say they are and usually the method of installation gives them very, very deep access to your devices and traffic, much deeper than someone who isn't a programmer probably realizes.

Also, if you are paying for your own internet, you probably aren't even making as much as the internet bill off them.

My Blog
Twitter: @ajhicks1992

2020-03-25 01:41:01

Actually, and  though I don't like to double post: also note that if this is on your phone and you're on a metered plan, you're also paying for the data they use to ship your data to themselves.

My Blog

2020-03-25 03:57:30

I don't usually agree with camlorn on much, so it should tell you something that I am agreeing today.  Here's what I'm going to do for you all because I strongly believe this is as much a scheme as others I've seen people be taken in by time and time again.
1.  IN six months, I'm going to come back to this topic and see what, if any kind of progress was made concerning it.
2.  If this topic is dead in six months, that means it will be revived for the sake of what I hope will happen next.
3.  Assuming what I believe will happen within the next six months is correct, I will bring this and other topics like it to the mods attention because I do believe they are somewhat harmful to the community.
To what end we must travel where this is concerned, I do not know, but just as it is frowned down upon to post links that may lead to illegal content, so to I believe this kind of topic can be exceptionally dangerous.  I've already admited in post 5 that back in 2011 I fell on the wrong side of one of these schemes and I'm not proud admiting to it.  The sad thing is that enthusiasm and peer Pressure go hand in hand in matters like these and people don't really seem to realize it, and while I'm likely to make a lot of people mad by even suggesting it, I do believe that I have every right both as a past moderator and as someone who cares deeply about this community to voice my opinion, which at present is that such content may be more harmful than helpful on this forum.
I'm aware that there is absolutely legitimate websites that do help you make money for some of your time, such as survey sites that let you answer questions and the like for a few cents here and there, but the kind of matter we're discussing here is a little more dubious because it is super suggestive.  It entices you to get more people in on the pyramid and claims that by doing so everyone wins.  The fact is that the ones who are winning are the people at the top, while everyone new who's coming in is just another puppet in a shady enterprise that will definitely make them much less than if the rules were truly fair and made for everyone to benefit from.  If this is not a scam and a sham then I'll come back and say I'm sorry for everything I wrote within six months and you have the right to say I told you so.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2020-03-25 05:12:07 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2020-03-25 05:29:25)

Whether it is or not, let me be the first to apologize if you feel that this kind of activity is harmful to the community. It was my original intent to give someone a leg up, especially in this time where people are stuck at home and need a way to earn a few bucks on the side, and having benefitted myself, saw no harm in trying to help, but your analogy of the pyramid makes sense and I hadn't thought of it that way before, so thumbs up for that.

As a sign of my sincerity, I'm deleting post 24. I would just remove the links so that the thread stays coherent, but deleting it is just easier to do omy phone.

2020-03-25 06:10:15

do you mind to send those links to my PM Kunshira? I know this might be dangerous but, I do need a little pocket money to be honest... just to purchase game or watnot

2020-03-25 07:47:29

@39 check your pm and let me know if you didnt get it and I will try using the email link instead or wherever you want me to send it.

2020-03-25 11:32:52

Hello,

Thank you for explaining your thoughts, Nocturnus.
I have just discovered another reason why it isn't a scam.
I had a problem (someone gave me a referral code and I wanted to enter it while my account is already created), and I emailed them. They replied within 2-3 hours!
A scam site wouldn't have contact information attached at all, or won't respond to it. This company, though, has replied to my email in just a few hours.
Here's their email:

Hi, Storm!

Thank you for reaching out to Honeygain!

You can apply a code only when registering, by putting in the special field. If you're attempting to use the code on an existing account - you won't be able to do that. The only thing that can be done is to register a new account.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Best regards,
Honeygain Team

So as you can see, they reply pretty quickly.

Email: [email protected]
Discord: StormProductions
Telegram: https://stormproductions.t.me/

2020-03-25 13:03:27

When our income is uncertain we are supposed to donate our processer power to studying the corona virus. I can't rely on income to pay my power bill, it would be nice if we could get compensated power for that. If scientists want to take advantage of distributed computing there is no reason we shouldn't get paid for our work. Do any of these programs work on IOS? Apple seems to protect data better than android.

2020-03-25 13:33:44

I personaly think that these apps aren't made to get alot of money, just abit of pocket change.
They don't give much and I never keep my cards into my computer or phones, unless I really have to use one of them, after that I just remove.
I personaly have nothing to lose by trying these apps and if I get something from it, I am happy.

2020-03-25 14:14:51

I got it! thanks!

2020-03-25 16:27:41

No worries. And yeah, same as 43 here.

2020-03-25 18:02:41

I'm still kind of sceptical about it. If I did it though, I would just have a PayPal account with no bank account or credit card linked with it. I'm on the fence about it and don't know what I'm going to do

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2020-03-25 18:28:23

Yup I never link my card to things like this. PayPal is pretty dang secure so its ok.

2020-03-25 19:22:10

@41
of course they're going to respond to you.  They make money off selling your data.  They want you using the platform so that they can go sell your data for 10 times what they're paying you at the low end, but probably more like 100 times.  If you have a problem they'll be more than happy to help, but shame that your data is going off to who knows where, and too bad if those payments never arrive.

If you respond to those scam e-mails that go into your spam folder about the Nigerian prince who is in exile or whatever, you'l also get responses.  Responding to you is literally the entire business model.

My Blog

2020-03-25 19:38:08

Yeah, never link your card to any of this, I just have a secondary pay pal account for these, with nothing linked to it.
I usualy don't keep my card into my main, but I link them when needed.

2020-03-25 19:41:05

@49
No. No no no.

They can see your card even if you use your card with other apps.  They can see your bank login even though it's not through their app.  The kind of access these apps ask for lets them see every byte of internet traffic going on, and sometimes even lets them see through encryption.

By all means don't give them your card info but look, once it's installed, you've already lost: if they want your card info they'll just grab it next time you use it with another site or app.

My Blog