2020-03-18 03:21:53

To be honest, I actually think the games work well when it comes to self voicing, but I understand what you’re talking about. It can make things go a bit slower than they would if one were using voiceover.

2020-03-18 06:18:56

Stay alive buy taking potions when get to 25% life.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2020-03-18 16:49:36

Hi everyone!
As always thanks for all your feedbacks.
Today we put an update on ios with some bug fixing.

Also: I'm currently working on the second chapter. There will be a "gold" system in this one with monster that gives gold after battles.

2020-03-18 19:47:48

The last couple of years have been great to be an audio gamer. A Hero’s Call, Cursed Painting, and now this. All flawed yet fun RPGs with developers who respond well to feedback.

2020-03-19 07:18:57 (edited by Garr 2020-03-20 14:02:19)

Well, it seems like some bosses have less health, I get my choice recognized and get the whole ending now but...
1. Dodging stills feels the same for all bosses except Grinnid.
2. When you die the first message to press left arrow to continue a saved game is still there but all repeated messages after do say swipe left
3. Killed the wolf, found the tree, killed the lizard man, got papers for deserter, killed the necromancer, found the puppet, found the crystal mushroom, destroyed the giant crystal, found 3 runes and killed that one boss too and finished with 80%, I talked to everything and wasn't asked to do anything else. Did I miss something or was it missing?
I feel so alone, I know others have played the iOS version but none are saying "it's just you" or "I feel the same."
Would've been nice for combat that if you don't dodge or block your next hit is dodged or blocked, random attacks are fine but so are patterns (that would make knowing and preparing for next attack better), and if you want to spam attacks it would still work. Don't even consider that if not going to fix the dodging issue.
I found that using both thumbs alternating I can rapid spam attacks too.

Every day is a good day!

2020-03-25 01:48:00

Went back over everything, every room, every object, and up 2 more levels but nothing says kill # or tons of monsters and still finished with 80% sad

Every day is a good day!